“Value for money”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pattaya
Jasmine Hotel Pattaya
Ranked #145 of 447 Hotels in Pattaya
Bengaluru, India
“Value for money”
Reviewed 26 May 2014

Right off the 'Walking Street', this hotel is value for money. Pattaya is the party city and Jasmine Hotel is right in the middle of it. The room I chose was the superior room and was on the second floor with a direct view of soi BJ.

The room was quite spacious and came equipped with a minibar and a small kitchennette with hot plate (not much need of this as there are many restaurants around). The bathroom was small but sufficient for one person. The shower is a little tricky at first and took me 5 minutes to understand how to get hot water (turn the faucet to left to automatically trigger the instant water heater).

The clothes shelf was big enough for my three nights stay and there was a small electronic safe which came in handy to keep my valuables. There is a safety locker available at reception too for larger items (might be on a chareable basis).

The reception lobby is small but functional. I understood that there was a restaurant in the property, but was being renovated. However they have a small table and some chairs for guests to use. There is also a small place meant for parking your rented bike.

Staff can speak English and are very friendly. There was some renovation taking place, but the staff and construction crew took great care in not disturbing guests.

Initially I booked this hotel for one night onlbut ended up staying here for the entire trip. I would recommend this place if you are in Pattaya for the night life.

Room Tip: If you are looking for a quiet night, choose rooms in third floor.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank ka05n1999
JasmineHotel1, Owner at Jasmine Hotel Pattaya, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Dearest Sir from all of us thank you ever so much for using your precious time to pen a very nice review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us, as you know we pride ourselves being a Semi Low Cost hotel but still striving to give our cherished guests a relaxing stay with MINIMAL hassle and ABSOLUTELY no hidden costs. Hoping you choose us again on your next swing by..

Again Thank you.
Paal S. Dinessen,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
  • Indonesian first
Perth, Australia
Reviewed 12 April 2014

If you want to be in the thick of the Pattaya nightlife action this is the right place for you! Set slightly back down a lane 50m from the main street "Walking Street" it offers 100 bars/clubs open to 6am within 100 metres. The hotel is now showing its age, though offered what I was looking for; safe, secure and convenient. The room was of reasonable size with flat screen TV, good a/cond, fridge and room safe. The bed linen and room furnishings were dated, however that being said everything was clean. The staff at the Jasmine were outstanding, friendly, polite and very happy to oblige. They organised a taxi to Bangkok airport for 1100TB which was competitive. *Note that there is now no longer a pool at the hote.
In the small lane(Soi BJ) there is a nightly food stand that serves the freshest, tastiest Thai food for about $2 a plate.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Reefraider
Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

This is the second year I spend at this hotel and same as the last few times. The staff were brilliant and always warmly welcoming the staff. I had superior room 404 which unfortunately was right on the alley of soi bj to walking street so had some noise at night. But that was only the minor issue. The major issue is that some of the other residents on floor 4 had absolutely no respect for others who were trying to sleep at night and making a lot of noise and shouting and slamming the doors hard. It was this aspect that has slightly soured my stay this time and I hope you take this feedback on board and ask others who stay here to respect other people who stay at the hotel and show some consideration instead of thinking they are still at home and they own the place and think having a domestic disagreement in the hallways.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank lenchannon
JasmineHotel1, Owner at Jasmine Hotel Pattaya, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
Dear Sir please accept our sincere apologies, We have a big wooden sign up in the reception area regarding this important issue, respecting each other. I will in addition buy some signs at the hardware store tomorrow and place them in all the hallways and the elevator> We did request a man to leave the hotel last year in December as he was a loud drunk. Again sorry from all of us for the unpleasant people you were so unlucky to be living next door to during your stay....

Jasmine Hotel.
Paal S. Dinessen.
Parsippany, New Jersey
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Stayed there for a total of 8 days in one of their Superior rooms (room 405 - fourth floor). Room was comfortable with enough room to fit everything I brought with me. Bed was big and comfortable. Had a place to hang and store all my clothes. The room also had a small safe but big enough to fit my digital SLR camera, iPad, wallet and extra cash. There was a very nice AC unit which I left on almost all the time and a separate fan which could be used simultaneously. Had a TV which I never used and a nice medium sized fridge which was used ALL the time. I was worried about the noise since it is VERY close to walking street but I had absolutely no complaints about that. Will definitely be staying there again when I return to Pattaya.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Jose D
Bradford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 March 2014

I stayed 10 days in march the bed was clean and comfortable rooms were decent for budget hotel the location is perfect just off the centre of walking street they dont charge to take ladies back to hotel and security is very good there was a safe in room and I never had a problem enjoyed my holiday there so much

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank siqbal34
Scranton, Pennsylvania
Reviewed 20 March 2014

My seventh stay at the Hotel Jasmine, and with that statement I think it says it all. Perfect location, good price of room especially if you get the monthly rate, and the more than helpful staff at the hotel that are cheerful and always willing to assist you. Right off Walking Street but without the noise of Walking Street.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank cplusmce4
Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 17 March 2014 via mobile

I'm sorry but the hotel is a bag of potatoes...when you go on jasmine hotel website the photos are misleading..rooms not as spacious as they look!!.. Damp smell,hotel safe could easily be dismantled from wardrobe...we paid for 3 superior rooms with balcony..balcony had wires goin accross the roof sea view no such thing as sea view realy,ensuite bathroom was a very small shower with a very small toilet & very small sink.. if you are well endowed then i stress u wont be happy goin to the loo!!there swimming pool looks like a big jacuuzi tub the soi were the hotel is based is full of ladyboys & is very smelly honestly my local b&b in England provides more luxury & value for money than jasmine.. If you have slightly lower living standards maybe you are a cheap Charlie then this would be the hotel for you!.. Personally never again!!...

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Erdington23
JasmineHotel1, Owner at Jasmine Hotel Pattaya, responded to this review, 19 March 2014
Dear Erdington, Thank you for taking the time to post a review. As you might know its been quite a hard season in Thailand with we hope subduing recent abundant political issues, we at the hotel have all done our level best to maintain refurbish the hotel, We strive to stay hospitable, keep the hotel clean and safe, The cabling outside is an eye sore but in the center of walking street South Pattaya its difficult to get away from. We are glad you appreciate our Service, our location and the hotels cleanliness, but were not satisfied with the rooms and value, We honestly believe that our value, 36m2 room with 32" Flat screen USB Player TV With 52 channels, Free WIFi, In rooms Safes, and Reception safes, Hot and cold water, Air Con, Fans, Maid daily, No extra if cots you have joiners, No booking costs or credit card costs, good Security and very friendly staff. Our price inclusive all for a Superior room in the High Season of only 17.8 GBP a day is quite a low price?. Regarding the small indoor swimming pool, we have planned to convert this area to standard rooms in the not to distant future. Regarding lady boys I have been led to believe their is a bar in Soi Bj that is run by and or staffed by lady boys, this I presume is what you refer too. Apologies from all of us for not meeting your standard. Hope you are well...

Paal S. Dinessen.