“Thank You Jasmine” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Jasmine Hotel Pattaya

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Pattaya
Jasmine Hotel Pattaya
Ranked #115 of 441 Hotels in Pattaya
San Diego, California
“Thank You Jasmine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 May 2014

I slept at this Jasmine Hotel with my Thai fiancee for 4 weeks and we loved every day and every night. We trust this hotel. The readers of this review can trust this hotel. All of the staff are friendly. The girls at the reception smiled every time we walked by. The late night security guy smiled and said hello every time we walked by. The dude who cleaned our room everyday is totally nice. Our stay at this hotel was problem free. This is our second stay at the Jasmine Hotel and we will do it again for sure. This hotel is very near a lot of nightlife and there is delicious food and entertainment everywhere near the hotel. You will not starve! Please don't hesitate to stay at this hotel. Thank you Jasmine Hotel, truly Jonathan !!

Room Tip: get a "Superior" room, for the extra $10/night its totally worth it, you'll get a ba...
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank dole F
JasmineHotel1, Owner at Jasmine Hotel Pattaya, responded to this review, 4 June 2014
Dear Mr. Dole thank you for your kind words, As you might know its been a difficult year for Thai and Thailand but we have tried to maintain a decent standard and our staff always do a great job, Hats off to them. We hope that at a later date you both managed to visit us again...
Paal S. Dinessen.
Jasmine Hotel....

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (73)
  • Indonesian first
Bengaluru, India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 May 2014

Right off the 'Walking Street', this hotel is value for money. Pattaya is the party city and Jasmine Hotel is right in the middle of it. The room I chose was the superior room and was on the second floor with a direct view of soi BJ.

The room was quite spacious and came equipped with a minibar and a small kitchennette with hot plate (not much need of this as there are many restaurants around). The bathroom was small but sufficient for one person. The shower is a little tricky at first and took me 5 minutes to understand how to get hot water (turn the faucet to left to automatically trigger the instant water heater).

The clothes shelf was big enough for my three nights stay and there was a small electronic safe which came in handy to keep my valuables. There is a safety locker available at reception too for larger items (might be on a chareable basis).

The reception lobby is small but functional. I understood that there was a restaurant in the property, but was being renovated. However they have a small table and some chairs for guests to use. There is also a small place meant for parking your rented bike.

Staff can speak English and are very friendly. There was some renovation taking place, but the staff and construction crew took great care in not disturbing guests.

Initially I booked this hotel for one night onlbut ended up staying here for the entire trip. I would recommend this place if you are in Pattaya for the night life.

Room Tip: If you are looking for a quiet night, choose rooms in third floor.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank ka05n1999
JasmineHotel1, Owner at Jasmine Hotel Pattaya, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Dearest Sir from all of us thank you ever so much for using your precious time to pen a very nice review! We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us, as you know we pride ourselves being a Semi Low Cost hotel but still striving to give our cherished guests a relaxing stay with MINIMAL hassle and ABSOLUTELY no hidden costs. Hoping you choose us again on your next swing by..

Again Thank you.
Paal S. Dinessen,
Perth, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2014

If you want to be in the thick of the Pattaya nightlife action this is the right place for you! Set slightly back down a lane 50m from the main street "Walking Street" it offers 100 bars/clubs open to 6am within 100 metres. The hotel is now showing its age, though offered what I was looking for; safe, secure and convenient. The room was of reasonable size with flat screen TV, good a/cond, fridge and room safe. The bed linen and room furnishings were dated, however that being said everything was clean. The staff at the Jasmine were outstanding, friendly, polite and very happy to oblige. They organised a taxi to Bangkok airport for 1100TB which was competitive. *Note that there is now no longer a pool at the hote.
In the small lane(Soi BJ) there is a nightly food stand that serves the freshest, tastiest Thai food for about $2 a plate.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
2 Thank Reefraider
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 April 2014 via mobile

This is the second year I spend at this hotel and same as the last few times. The staff were brilliant and always warmly welcoming the staff. I had superior room 404 which unfortunately was right on the alley of soi bj to walking street so had some noise at night. But that was only the minor issue. The major issue is that some of the other residents on floor 4 had absolutely no respect for others who were trying to sleep at night and making a lot of noise and shouting and slamming the doors hard. It was this aspect that has slightly soured my stay this time and I hope you take this feedback on board and ask others who stay here to respect other people who stay at the hotel and show some consideration instead of thinking they are still at home and they own the place and think having a domestic disagreement in the hallways.

Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank lenchannon
JasmineHotel1, Owner at Jasmine Hotel Pattaya, responded to this review, 10 April 2014
Dear Sir please accept our sincere apologies, We have a big wooden sign up in the reception area regarding this important issue, respecting each other. I will in addition buy some signs at the hardware store tomorrow and place them in all the hallways and the elevator> We did request a man to leave the hotel last year in December as he was a loud drunk. Again sorry from all of us for the unpleasant people you were so unlucky to be living next door to during your stay....

Jasmine Hotel.
Paal S. Dinessen.
Parsippany, New Jersey
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 April 2014

Stayed there for a total of 8 days in one of their Superior rooms (room 405 - fourth floor). Room was comfortable with enough room to fit everything I brought with me. Bed was big and comfortable. Had a place to hang and store all my clothes. The room also had a small safe but big enough to fit my digital SLR camera, iPad, wallet and extra cash. There was a very nice AC unit which I left on almost all the time and a separate fan which could be used simultaneously. Had a TV which I never used and a nice medium sized fridge which was used ALL the time. I was worried about the noise since it is VERY close to walking street but I had absolutely no complaints about that. Will definitely be staying there again when I return to Pattaya.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Jose D
Bradford, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 March 2014

I stayed 10 days in march the bed was clean and comfortable rooms were decent for budget hotel the location is perfect just off the centre of walking street they dont charge to take ladies back to hotel and security is very good there was a safe in room and I never had a problem enjoyed my holiday there so much

• Stayed March 2014
1 Thank siqbal34
Scranton, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 March 2014

My seventh stay at the Hotel Jasmine, and with that statement I think it says it all. Perfect location, good price of room especially if you get the monthly rate, and the more than helpful staff at the hotel that are cheerful and always willing to assist you. Right off Walking Street but without the noise of Walking Street.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo