Centara Grand Mirage Beach Resort Pattaya
US$47
US$122
US$103
Agoda.com
A-One The Royal Cruise Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$84
Agoda.com
Amari Nova Suites Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$54
US$157
US$140
US$103
US$86
Trip.com
US$113
US$84
Mercure Pattaya Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$50
Agoda.com
Golden Sea Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$33
4,489 results
All reviewscarpe diem teamoasis restaurantbaht bonanzalost worldentertainment teamfamily residencewater park iskids clubocean facingfamily with kidsgreat resortprivate beachclub roomslidersswimming poolfamily roomfamily mart
Reviewed 17 April 2013

The grounds and facilities are grand and well worth the look, it is visually stunning. I can see how families would love to stay here.
That said, my husband and I were disappointed with our stay and won't be returning - the resort was extremely busy and the queue at check in and breakfast especially were ridiculous.
Breakfast was not a pleasant experience - lining up to get a glass of juice, restocking of bacon took about half an hour, navigating through the crowds of people to get anything and to get out of the buffet room was hard work as there was no consideration for anyone, you had to be pushy and focus on yourself.
We didn't receive a turn down service on our first night at the resort, but did on the second.
The room was comfortable enough, but the pillows were extremely soft and there was a considerable gap between the mattress and the bed head - my pillow kept sliding down.
The only time we didn't feel like a number in a queue was when we were talking with a European waiter from Flames restaurant, he took the time to show us the menu and talk about what was on offer, not just in his restaurant, but throughout the whole resort.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Klacmac
eamrooms, Manager at Centara Grand Mirage Beach Resort Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2013

Dear Klacmac,

We thank you for your time to comment on tripadvisor.com on your recent stay in our hotel. We are pleased that you enjoyed our grounds and facilities and have taken good note of your comments about our Housekeeping and Food & Beverage departments, were you suggested the need of some improvements.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

I just left hotel one hour ago. As this long holidays I want my son spend good time with the pool. I double check all comments both tripadviser n booked trough agoda finally. This true from my experience first impression With reception was ok. I got room number 1817 which a premium room cuz it has bath tub so it cost me 7700 bahts. when I arrived check in was not slow i got room after 30 minutes. The very dangerous point is this when I brought my son (1.9) old to swimming pool to Base floor when I walk down to the stair my son fall on the stair which made from stone it was sharp and I was shocked as it is so heavy fail. He crash with the stone that not really smooth surface! finally thanks god my son start to cry cuz if he was not I maybe heart attack. When I realize what happen I run to the kids club nearby and ask for help. I told them
Exactly I need a car to hospital. They seems confused and bring my son to first aid room. There was a doctor and then I ask
If u have anything device something. But he said no device. What of someone break arms or legs (can happen) nothing to fix thier bone before arrive hospital. I understand that staff help me the best they can they drove me and son to hospital and wait till we finished. Thanks god again it was not fracture forehead or something serious. I paid for x ray and all then I back to hotel. I didn't get any call or anything more like sorry or ask about my son from manager. I then saw this hotel is not suitable at all for small kids. It is dirty not good maintenance. Full of bugs in lazy river and every pool after rainin night. Staff not enough for costumers. U need to takecare yourself. And please dot being small kids its too dangerous. Not even elderly. Very high stairs made from sharp stone even in pavilion for rent! no running bcu u will slip easy. Too many people. You need to que for breakfast. The next day the pool header staff gave me the pavilion for free one day but I didn't have time to be there. He is pool staff actually the only one who seems to responsibility for my situation even he doesn't have to cuz all dangerous is from hotel design material is too too dangerous. Also lazy river if u let kids go alone and they stuck under the cave. It still look dangerous. Sorry but never go back there again. For life sake!!

• Stayed: April 2013
7  Thank Bilwarisa

Dear Bilwarisa,

We thank you for your time to comment on tripadvisor.com on your recent stay in our hotel. We regret that our grounds and facilities have not met your expectations. We have taken good note of your comments and shared with the departments concerned.

Reviewed 17 April 2013

Beautiful place... Kids will definitely love the water park and the numerous slides and pools.... Adults also can laze around by the pool or enjoy the aquaerobics and spa...There were just 2-3 Indian items on the menu and the buffets did not really suit indian taste buds..so we mostly dined out.. . its well within the reach of all the major dining, sightseeing and shopping areas of Pattaya...

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 April 2013

I'm agree with nickvegas comments. I've stayed here between 13-15 April'13. I booked for 6 rooms for my family. First disappointing thing that I met, I arrived hotel around 2.30 pm but I got the rooms at 4.30pm. Next thing, at 13th night we had a birthday's party at Oasis restaurant. They served international buffet and BBQ (B1,299). The food was so bad quality. very Dirty (i found the clay on the watermelon peel) so then it's on my plate. So I don't dare to eat Salad becasue I'm not sure all vegetable was cleaned. Food was not Fresh. BBQ was very long line. There was NO good management. Same as Breakfast. Egg Station was very long line as well.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Tae J

Dear Tae J,

We thank you for your time to comment on tripadvisor.com on your recent stay in our hotel. We have taken good note of your comments about our Front Office and Food & Beverage departments and have implemented corrective actions to avoid such shortfalls from hapenning again.

Reviewed 15 April 2013

My kids loved the water park. There were 2 pools for them with water slides that kept them entertained for days. It was the extras that got on my nerves, e.g. charging an entry fee for activities by the pool and the Kid's Club?? When I've just paid $300 for a room, I don't expect this sort of tacky attempt to generate extra revenue. What's more, the kids club is just a few bean bags, cheap $3 toys and a few drawing boards. If the Centara is going to charge an entry fee I expect a craft room where they can make paintings and things that they can take home.
The design of the guest room is not well thought out. A curtain instead of a wall and door in the bathroom? In a family hotel? That is just plain dumb. If I want to take a shower in the morning before the kids wake up any light I turn on in the bathroom floods the room with light and sound travels. The balcony however was large, nice and private. Perhaps they need to put the shower out there? Fittings were cheap and fell off in your hands, so were either poor quality or badly fitted.
Breakfast was so-so with quality bread and pastries mixed in with cheap breakfast sausages and ham that you normally see in 2 star hotels. I can only assume that this is because of the largely Thai guests who are probably a little uneducated when it comes to gourmet foods and prefer to eat what they find at home. Egg stations were undermanned with long lines all morning, and the scrambled eggs came off in heavy, tepid slices rather than appetizing, creamy spoonfuls. Orange juice was powdered, need I say more? Having just come from the Dusit resort in Hua Hin where the breakfast was nothing short of magnificent, the Centara breakfast was laughable in comparison.
In short, Thai resorts always seem to try to make as much profit as possible rather than aim for the top in terms of quality. In reality this is a water park with a hotel attached, not the other way around.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family