Lowest prices for your stay
£35
alanjode
perfect
Review of August Suites
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 29 Jul 2019
Been here last 7 years ..3 times per year... great hotel ..perfect location ... nice rooms ...great staff !! nice pool .. some rooms slightly dated but ok April suites next door , smaller hotel but cheaper ..rooms newer furnishings , roof top pool rather small but nice and private ....
Date of stay: April 2019
    £42
    £67
2.3 miles from August Suites
View more hotels in Pattaya
All reviews great hotel central pattaya water supplied adjacent rooms nice pool bar sized fridge pool area good size reception staff gym upgrades television poolside nightlife
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 July 2019

Just stayed for three weeks in August Suites. Nice hotel with very friendly Staff. Will definitely come back. Besides, the location is perfect, being close to everything Pattaya has to offer. Thank you!

Date of stay: July 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 12 June 2019 via mobile

Stayed at August Suites, which is very conveniently located on Pattaya Klang Road, close to 2:nd Road - a rather convenient location. The place is quiet, although you will hear an occasional Ambulance making it to the nearby hospital - Pattaya Memorial.

Nice pool, with a pool deck and bar located on the second floor.

Cook to order breakfast in the morning. Eggs, sausage and bacon, omelette or a Thai rice soup. nothing spectacular but it hit the spot.

The room (deluxe) as such is huge with a comfortable bed. The rooms are in good shape and clean. I was lucky enough to get a room with a pool view, other rooms don’t have much of a view.

Only two drawbacks- no visible electrical plugs to charge your devices. You can find these behind the tv, I would have preferred one next to the bed. The WiFi was rather good but you have to keep signing in every time you want use it, which was a pain in the neck.

Overall a great stay and I may just have to come back here again.

Date of stay: June 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank Reslimpan
Reviewed 8 May 2019

Stayed at August Suites during the famous Songkran week... was an insane experience! Everyone should visit Pattaya at least once during Songkran.

The hotel came highly recommended and it didn't disappoint. I stayed in a deluxe room and it was huge. Basically a suite. It was a pleasant surprise. The cleaning lady was spot on with the cleaning too. No complaints at all. Didn't eat at the small restaurant downstairs so cannot comment on food.

The only problem with this hotel is that you cannot check in early and check out late because the rooms are always booked. Even then the staff allowed me to check out one hour late, probably because the new guests hadn't arrived yet. Who knows...

Great stay though. I will return for sure!

Date of stay: April 2019
Reviewed 16 February 2019 via mobile

My wife and I stayed here for a week in mid February 2019. I'm not going to say this was a bad Hotel but I can also not say it was great.
Things at this hotel were okay. The bed while not uncomfortable wasn't really comfortable either. While they kept the room clean there were ants that I would see in the room everyday and things were getting a little bit run down.
The pool was closed for the first couple of days we were there and other renovations were taking place. There was a very light smell in the hallway most days.
The hotel room was big( we stayed in the largest room they had) but I found it was furnished rather poorly. In the living room they had a TV a coffee table and a plastic sofa and that's about it.
They did not have a breakfast buffet. For breakfast you would go to their little bar / restaurant and order like it was a restaurant from a very limited menu. While yes they are giving you breakfast it's very strange that they don't have a breakfast buffet on.
I think this hotel really misses on the little things. No kettle or coffee or tea in the room. If you ask them for a kettle they happily give it to you but why should you have to ask. There's a counter and cupboards next to the fridge but there are no plates or knives or anyting. Again if you ask they're happy to give it to you but why isn't it just placed in the room. And only one pillow per person on the bed. Again, I know these are all little thing but when I'm on vacation I enjoy the little things.
If I was to return to Pattaya again I would try a different hotel. I think for the money you can find a place that makes you feel a little bit more welcome, invited and comfortable.
for both my wife and I we felt our stay at the hotel wasn't enjoyable. We both commented on how they missed almost all of the little things that good hotels do.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2019

It’s difficult for me to say what’s worse in this hotel. Is it the ant infestation in the rooms or the extremely annoying and practically unusable WiFi?

Let’s start with the ant infestation: I stayed in several rooms and all of them were infested by tiny ants. Those ants were everywhere and invaded everything. I had ants in my luggage and on and inside my laptop. I had them in the bed, in the wardrobe, on the tables, in the bathroom, inside the drawers, just everywhere. Ants were even creeping over my body. This isn’t just very disgusting but could be also harmful to electronic devices like laptops.

The hotel urgently needs to call a “Pest control” company to get rid of these ants!

Now to the WiFi: The WiFi in this hotel is practically unusable. It’s not just very unstable with several complete breakdowns per hour, it’s apparently also configured with a very short “inactivity time-out” or “idle-mode” of a few minutes only. All this results in the fact that guests are constantly disconnected and have to login with their username and password over and over again, around a hundred times per day, honestly. The WiFi system doesn’t even inform the users that they have been disconnected. Forget about email notifications, about notifications from messengers or VoIP-telephony on your devices! All this won’t work in this hotel. In this hotel your devices will be mainly offline because they will be automatically disconnected from the Internet after a few minutes of inactivity.

The hotel urgently needs to change this. These are “Hotspot configurations” of the past, from the stone age of the Internet, and not customer friendly at all!

Beside these two main drawbacks there is also the very simple breakfast and the sun beds or sun loungers at the pool. Regarding the sun beds it’s impossible to lie down on them because they don’t have any cushions or mattresses on them. If you try to lie down on them you will have two hard iron bars in your back, which is more than uncomfortable, it’s really painful!

The hotel urgently needs to arrange cushions or mattresses for their sun beds at the pool!

Another drawback was the rude attitude of the front desk staff. If you walk by the reception desk nobody will look at you, nobody greets you. They are doing their best to ignore guests. Similar situation in the morning for breakfast. Nobody will greet you, nobody will say Good Morning. They will only bark “Room number!”. Haven’t they ever heard of the magic word “please”?

There were also no coffee/tea making facilities in the rooms nor a Mini-Bar service in the fridge. In the bathroom you will find a shower that’s only suitable for persons not taller than 1,60 m. Everybody taller will have to knee down to be able to wash it’s hair.

The only positive thing I can say about this hotel that the rooms are spacey and that it’s relatively quiet in this hotel, taking in account that this is a Pattaya hotel.

Overall it’s hard for me to understand where all the positive ratings come from. They can only be fake.

Date of stay: January 2019