“Decent deal”
Review of New Nikom Court

New Nikom Court
Ranked #185 of 571 Pattaya B&B and Inns
Reviewed 20 October 2013

I stayed here about 10 years ago and I think I paid about 400-500 baht. I was wandering around the sois last week and saw it and decided to give it another try. The rate was 750 baht/night and I stayed 3 nights. It is roomy and clean, the bed is nice, the fridge is big. My balcony had a great view of the next door hotel pool! There is a nice secure indoor area to park your motorbike near the lobby. My only minor complaint is the AC does not have a thermostat, so its either ON 100% or OFF. It gets really cold so in the middle of the night I get up and turn it off. Also there is no restaurant on site but that's not an issue for me.
Good deal for 750/night and I plan to stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 30 September 2013

I recently stayed for a week from the 10th Sept 2013. I was allocated room 503 and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the room for 700baht per night. It had a large comfortable bed large fridge and well appointed bathroom. After a couple of nights I realized that there was very little noise comming from the soi. The desk staff were very friendly and had no issues with guests. The hotel is close to Soi LK Metro and there are numerous restaurants nearby. The only negatives are there is no pool (non issue for me) and no in room safe (bring a padlock or a pack safe).

Room Tip: Try to get a room on the upper floors
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Mark C
Reviewed 12 February 2013

when i checked in i asked kai manager when i leave i want to stay in hotel until 4pm was told have to pay for half a day this i agreed, paid for 1st week then paid monthly on the 26th of the month,a week befor my payment in january i said i would stay another 11nights and half a day which i was told would be 350baht for the extra 4 hours good price, on the 26th of january i went to pay and was told by KAI that i would be checked out at 12pm i said i had booked the room until 4pm, i was told my room no 207 had been booked out and KAI said to me i dont care about you, i told her what am i supposed to do for 4 hours was told go and sit over there,i stayed in this hotel for just under 4 months ,so if anyone wants to stay after 12pm same as me flying out inthe night dont be surprised that you will be checked out at 12pm .WOULD I STAY IN THIS HOTEL AGAIN ANSWER NEVER

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank boysiellanelli
Reviewed 14 January 2013

I have stayed in this hotel on 2 previous years,well last December I arrive to stay there for 15 nights. On arrival I was allocated room 103 witch had no windows and smell badly of sewerage, the following morning I complain to Kai (manager)only to be told that I have to pay more,well I left the hotel walk 60 yards down the road and found a cheaper more modern place with a lovely balcony. Would I ever stay in New Nicom Court again? never.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank RamboWales
Reviewed 11 December 2012

This property lacks a swimming pool it's near neighbours the Opey and JP have, and although the rooms in all 3 are similar the New Nikoms have stood the test of time better and in my opinion are cleaner and better maintained. I paid a high season rate of 800 baht to stay here and for that you get a reasonably comfortable bed, fridge,AC ,fan, 1990's style tv, good hot shower and balconey overlooking JP s swimming pool. The fixtures and fittings are also good for a room in this price range although they do lack safes. A deposit box is available at reception . Free wifi is available but its not the best in town.
Wouldn't want to stay here long term but its perfectly good enough for short stays.

Room Tip: Choose a room away from the street.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2012

The rooms are quite big and with nice balconies. Everything is clean and the hotel provides housekeeping. The A/C is effective, rooms have very good showers, fridges and nice beds. The TVs are a bit oldschool but are working. The only small downside is a bit shaky internet connection in the rooms. The place is quiet which is also important, especially in the local environment.

In general - highly recommended.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lukasz555
Reviewed 12 January 2012

We have been staying in this Hotel now on at least 2 occassions when we visit thailand on our Annual Golfing Trip ( 4 Persons ) and overall the level of comfort is very good. There is no restaurant but across the street there is a little Cafe/Bar where you can have Breakfast for 80Baht or 2 Euro. The hotel is Clean and the Bedlinen changed Daily, very friendly Staff, good security.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Pattaya
LK Metropole
#1 of 18 in Jomtien Beach
Zing Resort & Spa
Zing Resort & Spa
#32 of 458 in Pattaya

Been to New Nikom Court? Share your experiences!