“3 suits, 7 shirts.”
Review of Ama Fashion

Ama Fashion
Ranked #1 of 40 Shopping in Pattaya
More attraction details
Owner description: Pattaya's custom tailor for men and women - Each cloth is individually hand cut and hand tailored to fit you only. We are Thailand's Best Custom tailor. We use The finest fabrics from around the world . We are confident you will love your custom tailored clothes. We sell at affordable prices. Shirts Suits Waistcoats/Vests Jackets/Blazers Trousers/Pants Overcoats Skirts Pocket squares Neckties Bow ties etc Bespoke shoes Bespoke leather jackets Bespoke bags etc
Canberra, Australia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“3 suits, 7 shirts.”
Reviewed 23 July 2014

I found AMA via tripadvisor, my search criteria was "best tailor in Pattaya" Thank you to other reviewers and thank you Chris and your team for not just living up too but exceeding my expectations.
In short the service exceptional, the range of cloth brilliant and most importantly the finished product...spectacular. I will return to Pattaya just to buy suits and shirts.

Regards

Brian

Visited July 2014
4 Thank Brian E

• Finnish first
  • Polish first
Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best Place in Pattaya to buy a suit”
Reviewed 18 July 2014

From start to finish i couldn't be happier with the service and quality of the suits i received from Chris and his staff at Ama Fashion. All his staff were very helpful and provided a top quality, fast and efficient service, Chris even dropped me back to my hotel when i collected my suits :) If your looking for a suit Ama Fashion is the ONLY place to go in Pattaya!!!

Visited July 2014
5 Thank John M
Kiev, Ukraine
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 38 helpful votes
“Solid Tailoring (not the usual fakery)”
Reviewed 30 June 2014

Chris owns perhaps Pattaya's only Thai-owned tailor shop - it is I learned is one of the oldest and reputable tailors in a town where zillions of ("hello my friend!!!") lousy tailors employ workers in bad conditions using bad materials, yielding a bad product.

So to the contrary, with AMA, the results showed in that they hand-crafted over a period of 4 days a finely custom tailored traditional light English tweed that appears so well done it'll last for a decade at least.

Then they also made for hotter climates a nice set of a loose weave linen sports jacket plus pants from same material of different yet complimentary colors. I can't wait to try them all on and surely I'll be back and will refer my friends.

Interestingly, the Thai owner Chris instructs his staff NOT to stand outside to hustle clients (as the usual Indian fako scammer tailors do so often in Pattaya.

Apparently, while other tailors have greatly suffered from the recent unrest and tourist downturn not so for AMA which has repeat customers and, well, that surely says something.

So, as the Arnold the Terminator said: "I'LL BE BACK!"

Visited June 2014
4 Thank rendorseg
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 32 helpful votes
“great service average end quality”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

I have been with friebds to Ama fashion, we have ordered plenty of shirts jackets and suit. The shirts had to be redone and ended up with a lower quality in details such a s stiches and finishing than the one i ordered in bkk. after washing 3 times collars of shirts are already bubling and have wrinkles that u cant remoce. Suit was not made of 100 wool as promised. lining of pants is very very low quality synthetic material that is irritating to wear whereas for tge jacket they use better lining that u choose in store. i think that problem is with their tailor who seems to be the same for every other store in pattaya they only differ in quality of fabrics. they better get higher quality material and better tailor. i travelled all the way for them for central pattaya but was disaapointed in general.

Perth, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Never disappoints! Exceptional Service and Quality!”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

This was actually my second time here. 1st time my friends had made 6 suits and after seeing the quality of the suits and shirts I had to come back and make some. Sure enough i came back another later and made 8 suits in total. The quality, fit and customer service was exceptional.

Customer Service
Chris and the rest of the team had remembered our first visit a few months before and treated us with the same attention and help we received the first time. Every detail was discussed and we weren't rushed at all. In fact, we spent hours on end there, not because we had to but because we wanted to! we were welcomed every visit.

Timing and Speed
I was there for 4 days and the guys at AMA made all (8) suits in time (not to mention 20 shirts, additional alterations to 7 pants!). We had the required number of fittings and were happy to do so to ensure we got exactly what we wanted. Everything was packed and ready to go on the last day.

Quality
The design and fit were sublime. When you talk about a custom suits and blazers, these were exactly what we wanted. In fact, we brought a cut out of something we had seen, and made some of our own tweaks and it was ours. Specifically looking for slim fit, and its exactly what I got.

Summary
Trust me when I say that you will not be disappointed. Price and quality were no match to other tailors I've used in other countries before. Just going in and checking it out is a must! I'll most certainly be back and I highly recommend AMA.

Visited June 2014