“Used to Be Better....”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Pattaya, Thailand
“Used to Be Better....”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I Used to Love Going To The Grill Room....Then They Got a Little Smug For Their Own Good (Or As I Would Put It Lacsidasical) But Still Worth It If You're Trying To Impress Someone....(It Doesn't Impress Me Anymore) The Wine Selection Is Second To None In Thailand (And They Let You Know It) And The Food Is OK...Nothing Extraordinary...Especially 4 The Price.....:)

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Lance R

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Thai first
Srirachi, Chon Buri, Thailand
“everything lives up to its excellent reputation”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

It is my 5th stay in Royal Wing Suite but I never tried Royal Grill Room. I found many ecellent reputation of tripadvisors so we decided to go for dinner. All of them including food and service were just as we expected. Decorations and fixtures are high-grade but stuffs welcomed us in the friendly manner. Actually, I have not had an experience of a restaurant with dress code so I was afraid if my clothes with a jeams and a aloha shirt met there code of casual formal. But we received their warm welcome. Because we are not familiar with such kind of food and wine, we asked the manager's recommendations and followed him. Everything was one of the most delicious foods for us. The soup, the waiter finished off in front of us was the most. We have never tasted such big foie gras in Japan due to its expensive price but the one at Royal Grill was much cheaper and delicious too. Angus beef, which was only one yummy food when I travelled at Niagara falls in US, was served perfectly. I had never met a tasty beef in Thailand even at a Japanese restaurant during my 2 yeas stay in this country. Though, the beef at Royal Grill was so delicious perfectly. Also we could enjoyed good red wine recommended by him. Despite high-grade food and wine in the high-class atmosphere with high-level services, the price is not high. We will surely return there in every visit to Pattaya Thailand. Kob kun mak mak for your everything, Royal Grill Room and Wine.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank ironcurry
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Great dining experience”
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

During our stay at the Royal Wing and Suites we dined in the Royal Grill Room three times.The first occasion was a Wine Club Dinner for members and guests.The food, wine, and service were outstanding.
Twice we dined with another couple who are also regular guests of the hotel and were celebrating their 58th wedding anniversary.The table was delightfully set by the staff with flowers and petals.
Again we had outstanding service and excellent food whilst listening to the pianist.
The Royal Grill Room is a fine dining experience.

Visited March 2014
pattaya
“Visit 4th april”
Reviewed 7 April 2014

Excellent evening at Royal Grill Room Friday 4th april. Food was great. Lovely see food stew, and for main course Madagascar steak.One of the best steak i have eaten. They flambé and make it with the table. Waiters was great the hole evening and make it to a very good dinner for me. Thanks

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Vidar J
Bangkok, Thailand
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Superb Find Dining”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Royal Grill Room is an excellent place to dine out. The interior and wine cellar look perfect. The meals are very good and the service is excellent.

• Visited February 2014