Nova Gold Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
All reviewsminute walkbeach roadfree upgraderoom servicedvd playerfamily martwater pressurehot showerbasic roombed was very comfortablefree shuttle servicerooms are greatsmall gymsuperior roomthe hotel offersswimming poolper night
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 August 2010

I stayed at Nova Gold Hotel in the end of July. The hotel is new and the rooms are nice but on the smaller side. The main problem I had with this hotel was the service. The internet rarely worked and it was very slow. It would always take me about 40 minutes just to check email. I was only there for 3 days so it was not that big of a deal. The house keeping always forgot to clean my room and When I asked just for towels I never got them. The front desk would say they are coming, but never got new towels during my entire stay. The breaking point is when I was charged 4 nights instead of 3 nighs. Upon check out I noticed there was a extra nigt being charged on my bill. I obviously asked for a refund on one night since their car service was ready to take me to the airport. The lady manager refused to return the money for the overcharged nights stay?????? I couldn't believe it!!!! She said it has already been charged and no refunds. I ended up leaving with out getting my money back for the overcharged night since I had to catch my flight and there was no more time to argue. I will never stay there agaIt is also a big hassle to get to any nightlife since it is far away from any action. Bad choice.... bad location ... bad service .... bad internet ....

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
3  Thank SEAtraveler123
Reviewed 17 August 2010

Room was nice for the price. They advertise the computer in every room and free internet, but my computer was broken for 2 days. I mentioned it, then asked again, then complained more. Always they said someone would check but it remained broken for 2 days. Staff seems nice, but nothing every really gets done. I liked the location because I know the Pattaya bus routes pretty well, if you dont know your way around, the location may seem a bit remote. If you do know your way around, you will appreciate the nice quite neighborhood.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 August 2010

nice hotel, i recommend it alot, computer with free internet on room, lcd tv and a big shower. Allways helpful personal for support 24/7, free ride with car to locations nearby.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 July 2010

As I checked trip advisor, I was shocked on how many people loved this hotel. Infact, it was rated #4 in Pattaya. As we walked into the hotel we were 5 star service and comfort. We weren't welcomed in, lobby was tiny. We hoped the room wouldn't turn as bad the lobby, but the nightmare continued. Immediatly the kids started coughing because of the smoke scent. And the bathroom smelled putrid - just horrible. Breakfast was in a Beer Pub, Reception barely picked up our calls, couldn't sleep because of the racket outside playing music 24/7. Horrible location not even near the beach it's located in some sort of alley which was disgusting. We were schelduled to 3 nights but we couldn't bare it so we just stayed 1 night and checked as soon as we could. Would NEVER recommed this hotel to a friend.

• Stayed: June 2010, travelled with family