“average”

Pullman Pattaya Hotel G
Ranked #23 of 447 Hotels in Pattaya

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (207)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 17 January 2014

Pay more, got less. As I saw picture and description in hotel website, I decided I pay for Executive Suite Club for breathtaking sea views but I got the opporsite site of the building with Garden view!!!. Requested to changed the room but got the lower room type without notice from staff. Water temperature is not good and hard to control (waiting a long time for hot water). F&B; Breakfast is below average. Sunset lounge is not good enough for club benefit. If I am not Le Club and Accor Advantage plus memeber, other hotel located in Central of Pattaya is better (Compare with the same hotel star and room rate). Disappointed for this hotel!!!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

1 Thank Mickey-Mike8
Quality Manager G, Quality Manager at Pullman Pattaya Hotel G, responded to this review, 19 January 2014
Dear valued guest,

We appreciate you have taken the time to give us your feedback.

Firstly let me convey our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced during your stay. Your feedback is of utmost importance to us because it assist us in keeping up our high standards and therefore we really appreciate your comments.

In reference to your comment regarding your downgrade without notice, I can assure you the hotel will never downgrade any guests without making sure it is the guest's decision to change the room type.

Also I was quite surprise to read you weren't satisfied with our Sunset Lounge amenities, since
we receive most positive feedback and all our guests are happy with it.

Nonetheless, we are all disappointed to read your review especially when alongside there are some great comments and experiences that other guests have enjoyed.

Please do visit us again as we strongly believe we can replace these experiences with happier memories.

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed 14 January 2014

We stayed for four nights just before the new year and wish we have stayed for longer. Our room is a seaview room and the décor is really nice and modern. The washroom is very clean with no sign of mold.
We were surprised to find out that our room came with breakfast in the morning, refreshment and coffee in the afternoon and cocktail in the evening...all happened at the club which overlooked the beautiful water and sunset.
It was our anniversary trip and the hotel sent us a bottle of champagne and a delicious chocolate cake on our first day. We really appreciated it a lot.
We tried the seafood buffet by the pool on Saturday and it was worth the money. Romantic atmosphere with great selection of seafood, they also have a variety of sashimi, hot food, fresh prepared pasta...I think the buffet was one thing that guest must try.
All staff that we encounter are very nice. We really have a nice time staying here. Definitely would stay here again if we return to Pattaya.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Quality Manager G, Quality Manager at Pullman Pattaya Hotel G, responded to this review, 16 January 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your lovely comments and for posting your recent experience about Pullman Pattaya Hotel G.

It was great to learn that you enjoyed the hotel, service and facilities we offer.

Particularly, it was delightful to read that you appreciated our special treatment we offer to our special guests like you. we are also very happy to know you enjoyed our Sunset lounge facilities and our week end barbecue seafood buffet. It will be my pleasure to pass on your generous remarks to the entire team.

We sincerely hope that we will be able to welcome you back for another amazing stay with us.

Bangalore
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Our stay at Pullman Hotel in Pattaya was very memorable one...

The rooms facing the sea are the ones one must stay in to enjoy the beauty of the nature...

Its a very well done Hotel with all modern amenities ... Not to forget the Hospitality in the place is very nice.... This Hotel was the biggest attraction for us in our Pattaya Holiday...

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Quality Manager G, Quality Manager at Pullman Pattaya Hotel G, responded to this review, 15 January 2014
Dear valued guest,

Thank you for remembering us and sparing your valuable time in giving us your feedback about your recent stay at the Pullman Pattaya Hotel G.

It gives us a great pleasure to know you enjoyed our Executive Club rooms.
I also want to thank you for your kind words about our staffs. We are constantly striving to make your stay at our hotel a memorable one!

We look forward to welcome you back to the Pullman Pattaya Hotel G for your next trip to Pattaya.

Kindest regards,
Ho Chi Minh
Reviewed 12 January 2014

Although I had last visited Pattaya in 2003, I knew well about the city. This time I was looking for a few nights away without wasting too much time travelling and a hotel to come back from the buzzing town for some R&R. We chose to stay at the Pullman because the location was just a kilometer or two from the town so we could escape the crowds, noise and public beach. The hotel provides an hourly shuttle to the end of the shopping strip where you can then hop on a public shuttle. The hotel's private beach was definitely a plus point, much cleaner sea and sand away from the town. The Beach Club is a nice place to enjoy lunch overlooking the sea. We'd happily stay again if we came back. Concierge were a bit confused with recommending options back to Bangkok airport though since we didn't want to take their car.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Quality Manager G, Quality Manager at Pullman Pattaya Hotel G, responded to this review, 13 January 2014
Dear valued guest,

First of all, I would like to thank you for the time you have taken to share your experience with us on TripAdvisor.

We are delighted to know you enjoyed our Beach Club restaurant, city shuttle services as well as our ultimate location and direct beach access.

It is always a pleasure to have you as our guest and we surely look forward to your return.

Kindest regards,
Bombay. India
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Usually this hotel is my first choice in pattaya due to it's location right on the beach in North Pattaya and much away from noisy central and south pattaya.
Rooms are pretty nice and the view of the ocean is sufficiently good to enjoy the balcony.
Restaurant is pretty decent serving nice breakfast and decent lunch/dinner menu.
There is a nice swimming pool, small beachside bar and club lounge.

I have stayed quite a few times in this hotel. Check in in day hours is pretty comfortable but check in in late night hours is a nightmare on my last 2 visits while I checked in at late hours. The night staff and the duty manager doesn't know what is the terrif and offers the hotel has posted on various websites. On my last stay I had booked for a club room but the night manager tried to allot an ordinary room and corrected it later on reminding. Then he refused to offer club room related facilities, club lounge access and breakfast. This resulted in my missing the breakfast and lounge access until the afternoon of the second day.
The day front office manager corrected it on reminding and she duly compensated me with free laundry and lunch and even personally supervised my rest of the stay in the hotel. She truly made me feel very nice but then nobody likes facing unwarranted problems while checking in after a tiring Flite or drive from Bangkok.

Pullman pattaya is the hotel of number one choice for me in pattaya and I would love to stay on all my visits.
But do I need to ensure checking in during day hours?
I hope that's not the case in the future, therefore I wish the management has better communication with the staff in the night shift and train them well to be polite and considerate. While thanking Miss Ked the front office manager, I would request her to take necessary steps to ensure comfortable check in for guests in the night hours.

Though, I avoided staying in here during last few visits but I would love to be back to this hotel soon.

Room Tip: Avoid club rooms
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Quality Manager G, Quality Manager at Pullman Pattaya Hotel G, responded to this review, 25 January 2014
Dear valued guest,

First, we would like to thank you for your positive comments about our Fitness equipment and we also appreciate your lovely comments about its staff who are delighted to hear that.

Let me convey our sincere apologies for any inconvenience you may have experienced during your stay. Your feedback is of utmost importance to us because it assist us in keeping up our high standards and therefore we really appreciate your comments. Please be informed also that we have reported your issue to our Executive Chef regarding your comments about the breakfast.

We are very surprised that you weren't satisfied with our Lanai rooms. These rooms are very well reputed since they keep this Thai Authentic design and receive mostly positive feedback for their coziness and comfort and their direct access to the swimming pools.

Again, thank you and we look forward to welcome you back at Pullman Pattaya Hotel G.

Reviewed 4 January 2014 via mobile

Hotel grounds and building are ok. View is pretty good. Renovation is a bit on the rough side. Standard of finishes 3 star. Pretty basic and plain. I booked a king bed. I got two singles pushed together. Not even zip together beds. Bed linen was single bed linen over lapped. The bed were cheap mattresses on a timber base. Sure did not make for a good night sleep.

Service was in general pathetic.

In the club lounge they did not know what dry ginger ale is.

Was an executive club room but no turn down service.
When I asked about turn down service they did not know
I asked for 2 bath towels this took three goes bringing shower and bath gel. And hand towels first.

The Pullman quite clearly does not want english speaking guests

The staff do not understand english.

Had one become aggressive and rude.

Certainly will not be returning to an Accor brand hotel.

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
Quality Manager G, Quality Manager at Pullman Pattaya Hotel G, responded to this review, 7 January 2014
Dear valued guest,

We appreciate you have taken the time to give us your feedback.

In reference to your comment regarding our beds and mattresses, kindly please be informed that our newly renovated G Executive Club room received the most positive feedbacks and the sleeping quality of our Pullman bed meets all necessary requirements.

Also I was quite surprise to read you found our staff couldn’t speak English. Though our staff does speak good English. As an international hotel brand, the Pullman aim to train our local employees to speak English. We also have Filipinos trainees on the field for us to provide the best service to all of our English speaking valued guests. Besides English language, we also do provide fluent French, Russian and Chinese.

Nonetheless, we are all disappointed to read your review especially when alongside it there are some great comments and experiences that other guests have enjoyed.