“Absouletly Fantastic Hotel”

Ranked #24 of 442 Hotels in Pattaya
Scotland
“Absouletly Fantastic Hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 August 2009

Just returned from our 8 days in the Aisawan Hotel. It was fantastic. There is renovations going on but there is hardly any disruption to the guests. We had a club room on the 10th floor and it was large , cleaned daily and had fantastic views. Every member of staff in this hotel is fantastic. You are made to feel so welcome from the pool boys , receptionists , the waiting staff and even the managers made a point of talking to us every day. It is definetly worth going club as free drinks from 5.30 till 6.30 every day.We have been to a few hotels in thailand in the past few years in phuket , bangkok but none could even come close to the wonderful time and the standard of this hotel. The spa treatments that both myself and my wife had were so relaxing and in such wonderful location.We are so looking forward to our next holiday at the Aiswan next year.
John and Sharon Donald (Scotland)

• Stayed August 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank sacren
Raqui44, Manager at Pullman Pattaya Hotel G, responded to this review, 5 September 2009
Dear John & Sharon,

Thank you so much for your very nice comments about our staff and hotel! Guests like you make us more enthusiastic to continuously find ways to better serve our guests. One of our goals is to ensure all our guests leave with a "smile on their faces" and I'm very happy that both of you truly enjoyed your stay with us despite the renovation in some parts of our hotel.
John & Sharon, we all look forward to welcoming you back to Aisawan on your next visit to Pattaya. As i have mentioned to you , by November we'll have new deluxe rooms and the only hotel in Pattaya with a "Beach Club".

Warm regards,

Raul Aquino
EAM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (204)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Antwerpen
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2009

Like every year I go stay in Aisawan hotel.
Why well because I like it there very much its my 4 year I stay over there fore 18 days this year.
This year the are in construction in the hotel and at one of the pools out site at the beach.
But it never disturb me in my staying there because the do all the can to make you feel good and not have to much problem from the noise.
And I must thank mister Raul Aquino fore my upgrade room to Pool Lanai building so I not have to much noise from the construction.
Also like to say thanks to Raul Aquino and all the staff from the hotel from doorman to staff from piano bar and the restaurant and reception the guards and so on. Because the always very polite and always ready to make you feel like home.

If the ask me is there something you don't like so much or like to see change than I can not find so much things.
Only one thing I not like so much is that if you like to bring some one with you to the hotel to stay over for one night, that you have to pay 1000 Bath.
I know much hotel start to do so in Thailand.
But we pay extra when we book room fore 2 person because we stay there alone and not with 2 person. And if you let sleep some one at your room fore one night you have to pay again 1000 Bath. This is not so good and nice to the customer I know much hotel start to do this because its easy money. But I know person in Thailand the told me the change hotel only fore this. The rest I can say nothing about it all perfect only this last thing is something the need to think about!!!

Greetings,
Robin from Belgium

• Stayed August 2009, travelled solo
Dear Robin,

Thanks for spending the time to write your comments on the trip advisor, i know you're a very busy person and your effort is well appreciated by all the staff and management of Aisawan Resort & Spa ,especially your friends at the Piano Bar. We value your comments and definitely will be one of my agenda on your next visit to our hotel.
Robin, I look forward to welcoming you back again and i'm sure you'll enjoy our new "Beach Club" and new restaurant.

Best regards,

Raul Aquino
Bangkok, Thailand
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2009

The hotel is being renovated. What we experienced had nothing to do with the pictures we saw online. (I think they only show pictures of renovated rooms)

The exterior looks ok, the spa is very nice, the pool looks ok, the beach front is good, but the room was ugly. It was overpriced for what it was (in Thailand's cost/room terms). You can get much better for your money, I can guaranty. (Unless you go once it is renovated).

Moreover, there are 2 hotels in construction right next to the hotel; not quiet at all and not a nice view.

• Stayed July 2009, travelled as a couple
Lurgan, Northern Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 May 2009

We chose here as one of our stops on our honeymoon and we weren't disappointed! Travelling into Pattaya is an experience in itself - not what we were expecting at all! However upon arrival at the hotel we knew we had chosen the right place to stay. The grounds are absolutely gorgeous and the lobby area is very spacious, relaxing and airy. Language caused us a bit of a problem on check in however, our rep was on hand to clear this up. The staff are all very friendly and welcoming and always smiling! While checking in we received a much needed cold drink and after were shown to our room. We were upgraded to a suite and on arrival had fruit and champagne in our room which was a lovely touch. The room was spacious with a double bed, an area with sofa and table, mini bar and snacks, tv with good channels and a private balcony with table and chairs with a seaview. The hotel itself has 3 restaurants, a gift shop, tailors and spa. You can also hire bicycles - tho we weren't brave enough with the thai traffic. The hotel also runs a free shuttle bus service to a central shopping centre in Pattaya. Outside the hotel turning left there are a few 7/11 shops, pharmacy and restaurants, however we didn't try these as they appeared to be more geared towards Russians and Russian food. Taxis are readily available outside the hotel but be prepared to barter with them to get good price and agree price before getting on. We ate in the hotel throughout the day. Breakfast had good variety, and we usually had lunch or dinner in the patio bar - staff in particular here look after you very well - a big hello to Aranya and staff who looked after my husband and I extremely well at mealtimes! On the beach you can also buy snacks at much cheaper price which are also really tasty. Also on the beach you'll find beach beauty therapists who do massage, pedicures, henna tatooes - although they do not work for the hotel these girls were very friendly also. You can get thai massage for 6GBP or pedicure for 8GBP.

The pool areas were also lovely and towels were provided. Good amount of sunbeds and parasols although some were a bit rickety. The hotel has its own private stretch of beach and suncairs to use there. It is pehaps worth mentioning that when we were there there was some construction work going on at a new hotel next door - this was quite noisy on our first few days but it didn't spoil our stay.

We also treated ourselves to a spa treatment in the hotel as it was buy one get one free. We had the aromatherapy massage which was a very relaxing experience and the staff there treated us like royalty when we arrived for our treatment - about 60GBP for the two of us.

Cental Pattaya is also great for shopping and restaurants and Walking Street is worth a visit. Trying Thai food is a must. Elephant village and tiger zoo worth a visit too.

Defintely worth a return trip!!

Liked - too much to list!
Disliked - nothing!

2 Thank loreal28
Belfast, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2009

t his is the second time my husband and i have stayed in this hotel; i hope there is a third. upon arrival we were greeted with a cold drink;and a cold towel to cool down.we were also greeted by raul the executive assistant manager.we stayed in a club room which i would highly recommend;as you have some privileges which are 4 piecies of laundry every day;english news paper ;free drinks from 5.30 till 6.30 plus snacks;breakfast is served in a different which is great as you dont have to wait'plus free internet for 1 hour a day.reception staff are pleasant;very helpful and always smileing which is nice to see. club rooms are larger with seaview and extra large bathroom which is great if your messy like me when your getting ready. rooms are spotless and linens are changed every day ;toiletries are of a high standard; towels are changed every day also. good variety at breakfast and service is also good. there is also a courtesy bus to take you into one of the large department stores.if you need to know anything just ask for raul the executive assistant manager he is very helpful;pleasant;good at his job;also speaks very good english.

4 Thank stellaDundonaldGirl
THAILAND
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 April 2009

Unable to fault this hotel in any way shape or form .. this is my first time in Thailand ..and have found all members of staff from Mr Raul R Aquino (Top Brass but a regular everyday guy ) to the gate porters cheerful extremely polite and most eager to help .. wonderful reception staff who have gone out of their way to assist me even at 3 am .. due to flight delay .. and maybe its just me ..but i have the sweetest room service in Pattaya ..not only is my room immaculate.sheets and towels changed daily ..but everyday she somehow arrives with fresh flowers ..i dont always make breakfast but when i have .. superb english breakfast available .. have read other bad reviews ..unable to imagin they are talking about same hotel .. its only five minutes taxi drive to Pattaya's world famous nightlife ... but hotel is in a different world. .

• Stayed April 2009, travelled solo
1 Thank mister13
Bangkok
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2009

Just to share our experience.
We stayed in your hotel for 3 times. Let's say once a year. Last week we stayed with friends for 2nights/3 days in club rooms. It was so beautiful when you sit on the deck chair, drink coffee and look at the nice beech. Also free drink at the club room restaurant was excellent. We enjoyed drinks and we liked the staffs there. They're so funny and polite. This you've to keep it.

What you should improve is about the maid. Some might be good but lady we met should be something wrong with her. Maybe about her personality or her family problem I don't know but we feel uncomfortable when we'd like to ask her to help anything. it seems that we made her uphappy even we did nothing!!

the second, was the price in restaurant. The food is rather so so taste, price level is high side, especially, iced coffee was poor taste!! Maybe we ordered wrong menu.

Next is about FLYs at restaurants (even club room restaurant at second floor). they're lot of flys trying to have breakfast with you!!! I feel very bad when I've to have my breakfast with FLYs.

The last one, I think that your club room provides very very minimum accessries such as only one waste bin in rest room, old TV, no Music channel, etc.

In sum, I'm not satsifed with this and that, as above and I'd like you to provide more training on service, especially, maid service shall be more professional. Of course, they're not front office but you know? maid is more than front office as you need to contact closer with them, whereas, you may contact front office only check in-out.

Also pls find the solution to keep FLYs away from breakfast.

I hope that my comment will help you improve something. It's a must to do as lot of hotels there is trying to improve their service, moreover, Central is going to open new hotel nearby you...this is something you should not ignore!!

Take care.