The A.A. Pattaya Residence
US$258
Amari Nova Suites Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$49
US$101
Trip.com
US$121
US$86
A-One The Royal Cruise Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$109
US$83
US$178
US$165
Travelocity
Hard Rock Hotel Pattaya(Pattaya)
US$118
US$114
Le Viman Resort(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$35
Agoda.com
Golden Sea Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$43
US$36
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 November 2012

Great hotel, great staff, great facilities. The owner is the most welcoming gent you could wish to meet. And the buffet breakfast is the best value in Asia, the hotel is a couple of minutes from all amenities. Would I return? Most defiantly.

Room Tip: All rooms are good, but some have better window views than others, but check them first, and remember wear a smile it will get you miles with the boss
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 October 2012

reception area is dark and dingy
Front desk staff are very good ans always try their best
Check in was not fast
Rooms are very small and shower made for short people .You have to bend down for the water to reach you
I found Cigarettes Burn holes in the bed sheets and the towels are old and has large Holes
I wake up with about 6 Bugs bite all over my Body
I saw Bugs crawling in the bathroom and I asked them to spray the room and they did but I have to be out of the room all day,

Position is very good 5 minutes to beach
restaurant looks old and dingy so I did not have meals. TV did not work we couldn't get the picture.
If you are in a very low budget may be you can stay there

Room Tip: Keep away from this hotel unless you you are in a Low budget Room has a little of ocean views
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled solo
6  Thank sam T
Reviewed 5 June 2012

very near to walking street good friendly stuff good and cheep food free charge not very cline not new things in room good view of pattaya beach good pool

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank majid1122
Reviewed 3 July 2011

all things considered this is an outstanding place to stay while on vacation in Pattaya... the rooms are complete with everything you will need to be comfortable...the staff simply could not be better or more accomodating... even allowing me to make long distance calls on their personal cell phones, arranging taxi from hotel to bkk airport..., n now that I have been here three times virtually treating me and my friend like family... it is an excellent value for the money, and I can see the same familiar faces still work there...I am looking forward to returning here, it will always be my 1st stop in town...

• Stayed: June 2011
1  Thank tozz11
Reviewed 7 March 2010

I have been coming back to this hotel since 2003.Back in 2003 I just went to this hotel for Bhat80 breakfast buffet. I liked the decor,I liked the food,and the service. Then I felt tempted to see the room when the receptionist invited me to do so for my next round's stay/visit to Pattaya. I liked the wooden panelled bedroom so much that I decided to move in next couple of hours.The rate was Bhat700. Now a brand new wing has been added to this hotel with room rates ranging from Bhat1000 to Bhat 1400. The rooms in the old wing range from Bhat800 to Bhat1200. Originally they had a swimming pool in the roof (8th floor). Now they have another one on the first floor of the new wing. In ground floor restaurant buffet breakfast consisting of English and Thai food cost around Bhat90. Egg dishes are served freshly cooked.For bacon they charge Bhat30 extra. Service is excellent and seems to come from heart. Same applies to room service and poolside service. Rooms are spacious and so are the bathrooms/toilets. Bed sheets are changed daily and so are superior quality towels. There is adequately stocked minibar in each room. Safe deposit lockers are available. But 8am to 8pm are operating times.If you are checking out early it is important to clear the locker before 8pm on the previous evening.Overall standard of security is very good.Coming to location, the hotel is very conveniently placed in terms of local amenities- bars,nightclubs,shopping malls,massage parlours,internet cafes,beauty parlours, and you just name it. Two minutes walk will take you to sea front. The hotel reflects ,and maintains,an image of magnificience and respectability.As you enter the hotel or go to the dinning room you may be forgiven for thinking that it is a 4* establishment. As to value for your money you are unlikely to come across another hotel in Pattaya offering so much for so little in terms of comforts and safety. Hotel runs a very efficient and reliable airport transfer service,and again at a very reasonable rate.The travel agency operating from the hotel will look after all your travel and entertainment needs.Only draw back that I can think of is that none of the hotel rooms is sea facing. You can view the sea from either ends of hotel corridors on each floor.This apart you will love the hotel,all its amenities and above all its friendly staff.

• Stayed: October 2009, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank amitab10