Bella Express Hotel
Flipper House Hotel(Pattaya)
Very Good 4/5
Average 3/5
  • Pool
All reviewswalking streetindian foodmany indian restaurantspattaya beachplace to stayguest friendly hotelcomfortable staywalkable distancenice swimming poolbooked this hoteltuk tukgymvarietiesprosthaisoi
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 September 2011

Hey friends,

I have been to Thailand for having some good time and recreation after so long hours in business activities. In Thailand I have stayed in hotel The Bella Express. This hotel was recommended by my Tour Operator Antilog Vacations (https://www.antilogvacations.com) as I was looking for a budget category hotel to stay in Pattaya (Thailand). In response to my requirement their executive offered me stay in that hotel with excellent services at very reasonable price.
During my stay there I felt that it’s a best place to stay in Pattaya at a reasonable price. It is situated in the heart of the City which luckily offers us an easy visit to the nearby beaches and awesome restaurants. I swear by my experience that one will get all the facilities like swimming pool offering Jacuzzi , steam bath along with sauna bath, fully equipped gym, lovely lobby to sit around, and web with Wi-Fi connectivity there. Coupled with excellent room services Staff was so disciplined & co operative. In short a blend of all ultra modern facilities along with their traditional fashion of taking care of their guests from different countries made my visit in the hotel The Bella Express memorable and marvelous.
I really wish to thank to Antilog Vacations for letting me enjoy such golden time there in pattaya (Thailand) and I wish them lot of success and good time ahead.

Regards
Sahil Saxena
Nirmaan Infratech (Noida)

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled solo
6  Thank sahil4nirmaan
Reviewed 28 August 2011

" A perfect budget destination".

I have to appreciate the kindness of staff in this hotel.

A clean room with excellent facilities provided compared to the rent. Great swimming pool. Very good breakfast. A well maintained gymnasium. The bell desk provided with all possible tourist information in and around pattaya.

I will be back to this property.

Room Tip: Ask for the pool facing rooms.
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
1  Thank Vijay C
Reviewed 15 August 2011

This was a last minute booking and stayed here for just one night so wasn't looking for anything special.

POSITIVES: The price was very cheap and included breakfast. The room was very clean, front desk were very nice and accommodating, while the location was very close to everything and near a Super Tops for good Western food and extensive food shopping.

NEGATIVES: The safe broke with all of my stuff inside but the front desk immediately sent someone to change the batteries. Also, later in the evening (or I should say early in the morning) my key card didn't work and I couldn't get back into my room. Once again, an issue of dead batteries, this time in the door. Both instances were very annoying, especially the latter, coming home tired and drunk, having to wait in the hallway for over 20 minutes for the front desk to send someone to change the batteries in the door.

The hotel also has a no fee-for-friend policy, which is good if you happen to meet a "friend" in the evening and want to go back to your hotel. More and more hotels in Pattaya are charging anywhere between 500-1,000 Baht just to bring someone back with you.

All in all, the hotel was good for what it was, a clean and cheap room for short-time sleep. If you're looking to stay in Pattaya longer, I'd recommend spending some more money and look at the many other hotels in the area.

• Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
4  Thank nyujay2010
BellaExpress, Front Office Manager at Bella Express Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 18 August 2011

Dear nyujay2010, thank you very much for your comments and feedbacks regarding your recent stay with our hotel. Rest assured that me and my staffs will use these informations to improve our service and guest's satisfaction. The issue of dead batteries for safe and electronic door were already brought to the attention of the relevant department and steps are being taken to ensure this kind of problems are handled on preventive basis. Again, thank you very much for taking the time to review your recent stay with us and hope you will come back and give us another chance to provide you with outstanding service.

Reviewed 15 August 2011

We were in Pattaya for a day trip but decided to stay over night. We made the room from the website quickly because it looks nice with lighting and photographic techniques. The location is very good, very near to all entertainment area. Hotel staffs are good but not very helpful but we couldn't be bother. The room is colorful but my goodness, it was really dirty! And by the time that we check-in, the maid just left the room, means they just finished cleaning the room. Bathroom was very, very small and dirty. Don't let the photo fool you!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled as a couple

Dear 'geniusbimbo', thank you for taking the time to review your recent visit to our establishment. We appreciate hearing your thoughts with respect to cleanliness of the room. This will assist us when evaluating our guest’s needs and expectations. I am disppointed that we failed to give you the fine accommodations and consideration we strive for with all our guests. Hope you will stay with us the next time you are in town. I can assure we will do everything we can to make your stay a comfortable and happy one.

Reviewed 9 August 2011

It is a good hotel for your stay in pattaya. Location is good as in the central, Lobby, swimming pool is ok. Front open area looks good.
Gym don't generate hopes.
Nice co-operative staff value for your money.
Nameste Restaurant is good however stayed there for two days but no change in menu however the diversified menu can compensate for this.

Room Tip: Get a room on the 4th floor.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with friends