“good infra but average services”
Review of Bella Express

Bella Express
Ranked #147 of 447 Hotels in Pattaya
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“good infra but average services”
Reviewed 6 November 2013

We stayed here during my first visit to Thailand and it was a good stay. the pool is good but the hotel is always crowded as I am sure it has many tie-ups with travel agencies in thailand. Overall the rooms were okay. The shocking part was that they made sure that they check the rooms before you check out and charge you for soiled towels. Although we did not have to go through any of this, we could see the ruckus at the counter every noon,

Room Tip: pool view if possible
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank Siddharth S

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (89)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Reviewed 6 November 2013 via mobile

Booked this hotel for a group of 20 members. The rooms are compact but good enough to fit in 2-3ppl in a room, neat and clean. Check in was very smooth and fast since it was pre booked. Location is also great, close to all major attractions and the beach as well. The best thing is the breakfast, was amazed to see the variety of foods. Taste and quality is awesome. If you are Indian travelers, you will love this hotel. All in all, the best budget hotel in that locality.

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank bigbgowda
Cochin
Reviewed 31 October 2013 via mobile

This hotel looks good from outside and even the location is fine. You have some Indian restaurants nearby. All these things are spoiled by the service provided by the hotel. Specially the senior front office lady. She is not bothered about what's happening in the hotel, there were times when I have heard people calling her filthy words due to frustration. I had been given keys to my room two times and I end up in others room. They don't even know which room we are staying. The rooms are clean and spacious. But the hotel is extending itself and the construction work is going on, so do not expect to sleep well till the work is done, which is going to be for some more months. There are better hotels nearby.

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank genietrip

Travellers are raving about these Pattaya hotels

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 20 October 2013

Conveniently located within 5 minutes walking distance from Pattaya beach, and surrounded by the local markets, this little gem is a great find for the budget traveler. We had paid a little extra by booking the Deluxe room instead of Standard, and it is worth every penny. The room was spacious with all required amenities, even with its own little balcony. One of the things I appreciated in this hotel was that there is no penny pinching that I unfortunately found among 3-star properties in Bangkok. E.g. every day, two bottles of water would be delivered to your room and there is a water cooler in every wing so that if you run out of water in the middle of the night you have free access to water, something many Bangkok 3-star properties neglect. The place is surrounded on all sides with both Indian and non-Indian restaurants and eateries, but should you choose to have a meal in the hotel dining room, you have a fairly good buffet spread with both Thai and European dishes that are fairly well made. The bundled breakfast spread is also decent. Should you want to, there is even a little pool to swim a few laps or relax on deck chairs with a drink and a book. During our stay, we found a surprising number of tourists from Russia and Baltic countries in here. Evidently, it is popular with budget travelers all across, and it does not degenerate into the chaos of a backpacker's den. The only drawback if that they do ONLY cash transactions, no card, so be sure to carry decent amount of Thai Baht to cover your expenses. Overall, great value for money and certainly one to go for.

Room Tip: Spend a little extra on the Deluxe and above, the Standard rooms are a tad too small. Use the Standa...
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with family
5 Thank soumik1231
Mumbai
Reviewed 11 September 2013

It was a pleasure to stay at this hotel. It is situated at the heart of Pattaya that is the central pattaya area and at a distance of 10 mins walk from the beach. Opp to the Hotel is Soi Klang 16 the happening street for night clubs , Massage parlours and pool tables to njoi at a low coat.
The rooms in Bella Express donot have a great view , but are very well made and nice. The pool is excellent and you can njoi swimming and use the gym too.
Breakfast at Bella Express is awesome and after grubbing this for sure you will not need a Lunch.
I will say just stay here as every penny you spend in this hotel is worth it.
Njoi Bella Express !!!!

Room Tip: The pool side rooms should be your preference.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank Kushaal V S
BellaExpress, Public Relations Manager at Bella Express, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
Dear kushaal07,

Warm greetings and thank you for choosing Bella Express as the hotel of choice and for taking time to share your experience in Trip Advisor relating to your recent stay with us.

We are very pleased to read your comments and glad that you found our location and service to your satisfaction.

We are expecting to serve you again the next time you visit Pattaya.
Gujarat
Reviewed 3 September 2013

This is my second visit to Thailand. My Travel agent D.Pauls given us a Bella Express hotel. Hotel is average but located in center of Pattaya city. Breakfast + other Foods are Excellent and in reasonable cost. Hotel rooms are good but OLD TV & Dirty Bathroom.

Room Tip: This hotel is not good for Family members.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
4 Thank FastTreck
BellaExpress, Public Relations Manager at Bella Express, responded to this review, 6 September 2013
Dear SiddharthShah74,

Warm greetings and thank you for choosing Bella Express as the hotel of choice and for taking time to share your feedback in Trip Advisor relating to your recent stay with us.

We are very pleased to read your comments and glad that you found the location and service level of the hotel to your satisfaction.

We hope to see you again the next time you visit Pattaya.
Macau, China
Reviewed 1 September 2013

I check in at Bella Express at about 12:15, 24 Aug 2013 with my family, it took about 12-15 minutes to finish check in process. We stayed two nights happily though the toilets were not in good condition, Room No. 404 is one of us. We were shock to meet very unsatisfactory service provided at Hotel receptionists including supervisor and Asst. Manager upon check out. On 26 Aug at 09:30, we was approached to Front Desk to proceed our check out, after wait about 15 mins receptionist asked me to pay 5000 Bath for Rm #404 balcony mirror door scratch. Receptionist explained me that, the room attendant was found scratch on 25 Aug while she make up our room and it was happening after we stay. I immediate check with my family members about the incident, all my family members even didn’t know the scratch and strongly told that no one did it. Though I was explained to receptionist that we didn’t damage the property, he simply ignore and keep asking me for the payment rudely. I requested them to meet Manager and tell them that I am in hurry and my limousine was waiting us at hotel porte cochere. Supervisor Jeff met me up after about 15 Mins and given me discount 1000 Bath which I can’t accept and I urged Jeff to meet his Manager. Assistant Manager Sindra(?) came out from her desk (which is just behind front desk) after another 15 minutes and the outcome are the same as previously. Their attitude and customer services let me down and so horrible. I was told them that I can’t pay even single bath due to we didn’t damage anything, Then, I requested them to meet higher level but Sindra told me that she is the decision maker for that time. They offered me 50% discount after they both discuss. Jeff asked me to show evident that we didn’t scratch the mirror if we don’t want to settle the payment, it’s so funny. After wasted our time about 90 Minutes, I realized that it will not solve the problem to talking with them, I asked them to call police or provide me police number. They ask me to go directly to police station to report, they hesitate to offer me the police station number. I have to find police contact number by myself and reported police about the case, police was arriving hotel within 10 minutes and investigate the case. Suddenly, my niece found out one photo in her camera and shows me the photo which was took 12:32:18, 24 Aug 2013. I remember that my niece was taking photos around once she arrive mentioned room after we check in. Appearing on photo, the mirror door was scratched as they sue us. My family and I were very angry about their cheat, wasted our time approximately two hours, simply thrown sorry to us, police will be the witness. Bella Express Hotel has given us unexpected very bad customer experiences. I can’t imagine what we will happen if my niece didn’t take that photo on the check in date……

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
12 Thank ChrisChitThar
Dear Chrischitthat,

Thank you very much for your review regarding your recent stay with us. We are taking your feedback to improve our staff customer service. Please accept our sincere apology for not exceeding your expectation. We hope you can give us another chance when you come back to Pattaya and stay with us again.