“NEVER NEVER NEVER”

Ranked #132 of 442 Hotels in Pattaya
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
“NEVER NEVER NEVER”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

Request to all guys who make post on trip advisor
PLEASE WRITE TRUE EXPERIENCE

this is worst property to stay in pattaya
Very very very bad rooms
Bad service

As I entered this hotel, I was very disappointing
Rooms are very old
Bed are all broken
No furniture
Broken bath room

Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
7 Thank Abhinav G

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (87)
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Aqaba, Jordan
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 December 2013

The service was very bad they are very slowly the beds are very very very very bad ,the room was not very clean and the receptionist was very bad and they are slow acting.

I WILL NEVER GO THERE ANOTHER TIME...........

that was not just me but all my group

• Stayed January 2013
2 Thank jahmi60

Travellers are raving about these Pattaya hotels

Thane, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2013

I stayed at the hotel for 2 days. The budget room we were allotted on the ground floor was neat, clean but had a big wall behind the window. So, we were left with no sunlight and view from our room. It is OK if you are traveling the whole day. The deluxe rooms provide a nice view of the swimming pool.

One of the highlights of this hotel will be its food. For breakfast you will get Indian, Continental food. Salads, Kheer, Puri and Bhaji are few Indian items. A good menu for everyone.

Room Tip: Book a room apart from budget rooms, preferably on the 1st, 2nd floors.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Shivprasad P
Copenhagen, Denmark
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 December 2013

When I arrived, I was told that I had been upgraded to a new wing of the hotel. gullible , I wrote in a piece of paper , which I agreed to this.

This new and improved wing , turned out to be a part of a building site. The phone in the room was not connected yet and the internet did not work ( disaster because I work even though I'm away from the DK.)

. On the toalettet there was a stench of sewage , which did not disappear even if I filled water in all drains . At night there was a big bunch of drunk Russians who were having a party and the next morning kl.6:30 gathered approximately 20 construction workers below my window ( lived on the first floor ) and held a morning meeting before they started cutting metal and bring stones .

When I complained in the reception, they offered me another upgrade to a new hotel, situated on the beach. I said thank you , but refused this time to sign anything until I had seen what they sent me to . Once again , there was not an upgrade but a lower standard than the one, I had booked and yet situated far away from the center and the appartments my family lives in.

I went back to Bella Express and demanded my money back , which I was informed to take place through Expedia . Then I left the hotel, even though I had 2 nights back of my reservation and have now booked me into another place.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
4 Thank flemming h
Hyderabad, India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 December 2013

The rooms are clean and spacious. But the hotel is extending itself and the construction work is going on, so do not expect good sleep. You get nice Indian food, breakfast buffet has good options for both veg and non-veg.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank harjotsingh87
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 December 2013

We were at "Bella Express" by the end of November 2013, for 5 nights. I liked the hotel overview from the outside & as well as from Inside. They have facility of breakfast (which includes Indian Food also) & wifi. The location is also very nice as it is near to 2nd street & the Famous "Walking street of Pattaya". You will find everything near about only. So if you want to explore pattaya with budget amount this Hotel is a good option. You will find rent a bike near by only. The beach road & all other area very near. And you will also find 50-60% guest are from India only, because of Indian breakfast. But their service was very bad. If you want anything than it is a disaster. And for wake up call service they always wake me up Half an hour early than schedule time. These issues were there. But overall good hotel to stay with family or friends for Indians specially.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
2 Thank Ankeet S
Mumbai (Bombay), India
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 November 2013

We stayed here during my first visit to Thailand and it was a good stay. the pool is good but the hotel is always crowded as I am sure it has many tie-ups with travel agencies in thailand. Overall the rooms were okay. The shocking part was that they made sure that they check the rooms before you check out and charge you for soiled towels. Although we did not have to go through any of this, we could see the ruckus at the counter every noon,

Room Tip: pool view if possible
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled with family