“Great experience”

Aiyara Palace
Ranked #178 of 447 Hotels in Pattaya
“Great experience”
Reviewed 4 January 2014

I booked two rooms for 3 nights for a family New Year holiday in Pattaya. My first impression was great right from the start. Friendly receptionists were very helpful giving us quick tips how to get around Pattaya and helped out planning our days. I was surprised how spacious the room was. Nice decoration, clean room, no smoking odor. Breakfast was decent. The location is close enough to the beach yet not too crowded. Children and family friendly. I will keep this place on my list next time I come to Pattaya. Thank you for making my family trip wonderful.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
5 Thank pattaraj

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Turkish first
Vantaa, Finland
Reviewed 11 January 2013

I stayed there after new year's eve. Our room was very nice and clean. Pool area was very dirty after party and lot of russian people was there completely wasted. Some one had puked to the pool. There was no staff at pool area. It was nice to have a sauna at pool area. Hotel's location was nice. It takes max 10 minutes to the beach by bus. It only costs 10 bahts. Buses are running all the time. There is also nice beach in walking distance. I wouldn't go that place again.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank Jani H
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 September 2012

I stayed here with my family ( husband, Son 10, twin daughter 16 ..2 x rooms). This is a lovely hotel the room are clean and have fridges . The location is lovely because if you have been to Pattaya before, it is know for the girly bars ...seedy .....but with a family sometimes you just want to walk without it being in your face. This hotel was just far enough away from this , with shops that local that were the usual tourist stuff. However if you want, s you can take a Bhat bus 10 bahts to main drag or a 10 min walk. This hotel has a lovely pool, not massive but sufficient and not many people use it. There is no shallow part for very young kids so make sure you take a rubber ring. It is a real sun trap. They have live music playing in the evening in the restaurant near the foyer and it was pleasant. The food is good and the service is fast. But not all the specials for the restaurant displayed in the foyer are valid, they have expired. This is a great hotel , good location and value for money. The rooms are clean and spacious I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank PORKY78
Surrey England
Reviewed 11 September 2012

We stayed at this hotel two years ago and we liked it so much we decided to return and stay here in August 2012 . This hotel offers great prices and definitely delivers. The hotel appears to be bigger and spacious than our last visit. The reception area is lovely and the pool of carp fish still remain. The hotel is situated in a quieter area of Pattaya but still near to all attractions, Our rooms were big and spacious and beds were so comfortable. The only problem was that the windows open out to a low ledge and this could be dangerous, We did point this out to staff as we had children in our party. They have safes in the rooms and we had no problems with our valuables. The pool/ jacuzzi was great and added to our enjoyment. There was a pool bar but I never saw a member of staff attend it. However we stayed at this hotel as a stop over and would have stayed for more days if we had the time. We ate at the restaurant and the food was nice, we were also treated to live music. Room service was good and affordable too. Staff were friendly. You will not be disappointed if you stay here, just look at the photos attached. We would stay here again.

• Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
4 Thank SangaSang
New York City, New York
Reviewed 25 March 2012

Most unfriendly hotel in Asia I've ever stayed at. Room was very nice evrything else from the pool, elevator and customer service was bad. The elevator the only one in the hotel takes forever. The pool bartender disappeared with my wifes money and never returned. Overall a very cold unfriendly place hard to believe I was in Thailand.

Room Tip: Dont stay at this hotel
  • Stayed January 2012, travelled as a couple
4 Thank karla r
Nan Province, Thailand
Reviewed 26 October 2011

Nice hotel, good and clean room with bathtub, free LAN internet, swimming pool on the rooftop with great view over Pattaya bay, good breakfast buffet, free car parking.

Located along Naklua road within walking distance of restaurants, small shops and some beer bars. On the main road is public transport to the city center.

Naklua road has become a nice location of Pattaya North.

Room Tip: Superior rooms and deluxe rooms are the same, only the view is different.
  • Stayed October 2011, travelled with friends
3 Thank ChangNoi1
Australia
Reviewed 6 October 2010

The initial impression from staff was not good. No nice smile. No enthusiasm. Not happy.. O.k. everyone has a bad day... On to the room.
I stayed in a Mini Suite with my partner and first impressions were WOW, am I in the wrong room? The Mini Suite has plenty of room to move and is appointed better than many hotels I have stayed at paying 4 times the price..
Clean:
Very, from the bed to the bath, I was very happy with the cleanliness.
View:
Excellent. From my room on the 9th floor, I had beautifull vista's of the beach and city.
Bed:
Comfortable and HUGE!!
Bathroom:
Excellent.
Having checked in and been more than impressed with the room, I headed for the Pool. Being on the roof of the Hotel, the pool didn't offer much shade, and when I was looking for a cool beer, staff were hard to find. That said, once again the view was good, with full 360 degree views of the City and Beach.
Being away from Central Pattaya was a welcome relief from the all night Doof Doof of the clubs and bars.
But a short Baht bus ride (10 baht and 5 minutes) was all it took and you were in the heart of the action any time you felt the urge.
The food outlets surrounding the hotel were also very good, offering cheap and very tasty alternatives to room service.

Overall?
Fantastic rooms, no security issues, well recommended.

Tip.
Book online through an external site. I saved 60% on what my friend paid who stayed at the same time, but he booked at reception.

• Stayed April 2010, travelled as a couple