“The Zign Awesome place to stay”

Z Through By The Zign
Ranked #180 of 442 Hotels in Pattaya
New Delhi, Delhi, India
“The Zign Awesome place to stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2013

Very nice Hotel. I have stayed in the villa for two days only with friends. I love the layout of the entire resort, beautiful rooms, villas clean as anything. It's little far from the down town. If you have a car or motorbike it's ok but IMO I'd rather stay closer to the action. If your on your honeymoon or family perfect spot! Quiet a quick walk to their private beach. But for me a wandering traveler too far from things.

Room Tip: Room are too big
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
4 Thank KapilMehrotra

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
NJ USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 June 2013 via mobile

Stayed in the villa for two days only with a quick family weekend. I love the layout of the entire resort, beautiful rooms, villas clean as anything.
The bad? It's too damn far from anything in Pattaya. If you have a car or motorbike it's ok but IMO I'd rather stay closer to the action.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank criff
Hamburg, Germany
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 May 2013

We stood from the 3rd until the 6th of April at the pool view Flint Villa. The room is fantastic and well designed. It comes with a double futon bed and an equal single bed. The bathroom is huge and equiped with bathtub and rain shower . The only minus for the room, is the not existing WiFi, which ist standard today. The pool is nice and not over crowded. to find a sun bed was no problem at all. But here the positive's already ending. The staff appears in an unpleasant mood, never showing a smile or attention. The ability , to speak or to understand English is less than basic, even at the reception. For god sake, I 'm able to speak a little Thai. The pool bar was not open and no one ,walked around to take orders for drinks and food. Every time, we ordered something from the room service, we didn't got it in the first place. This was ,because of the nearly not existing English skills. The breakfast was disgusting. The selection of cold cuts and cheese appeared in an untouchable way, greesy and dried out. The yogurt never saw a drop of milk and tasted like gelantine and artificial flavor . We always took a table outside, and never found a pre plated place.
So we had , with our plates in the hands, to wait until the table was fixed, to find out that something, mostly salt ,pepper and milk, was missing. On the check out, the staff asked my husband to pay with credit card , because the cashier was not on duty and only she can write a bill. We asked her to call for the cashier, because we like to pay cash . She avoid to do so until we got angry...this happened before 12am, according to the checkout time , requested by the hotel.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
3 Thank MKoertke
hong kong
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 April 2013

We stayed 3 nights in this hotel. We loved the hardware! We loved the room! Room was very clean (as usual, Thai Resort are very clean!), very spacious. One thing we love the most was the bathing area. It's one of the best bathroom I been to. Water pressure was strong, very strong, I had the best overhead shower experience in my life yet. Although there are some rust but it's acceptable in our standard.

Another awesome experience was the pool. The pool in the Villa was only so so but the pool in The Zign, it's was the best hotel pool I ever been too. It's like went to a forest. There are difference layer of rock, (like rock climbing), each layer of rock has their own fall and pond. We had a lot of fun there!!

Something they can improve are the software, AKA service. One night, we asked for 2 bottle of water, we didn't know it was raining. We called up the front desk and ask them for 2 bottle of water. Guess what they said "Ar? Now??? It's raining outside...... Errr..... we will bring them to you when the rain stop." 25mins later, they brought us the water. I wasn't upset, it rained really hard outside. We just found it funny.

Another was the service during Breakfast. They always pack before announcing last call.... if you go to grab some food after you been told Last Call, sorry, a lot of food will be packed away....

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Bangkok, Thailand
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 March 2013

We stayed here in March 9, 2013. With my son and husband. The villas are well laid out so you dont hear the other guests. It felt more homey with a porch for each unit with a view of the water pools and lovely trees.

Its off the beaten track but we had a car so it was not a problem for us.

Its 500 meters away from the Sanctuary of Truth sso if you want a cultural site to visit its literally almost next door.

The pool was nice and child friendly.
This area has been over taken by Russians I think this property is even owned by Russians.
Across if the hotel but I was glad we stayed in the villa.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Jakarta, Indonesia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2012

I stayed there one night when visiting Pattaya.
In term of access, it's quite far from the center of the crowd, so you have to take a transportation to travel to the main road and major attractions. But the hotel is located directly next to the beach and I really love the view from my room in the morning. Very grande. And since I dont really like night life, this hotel suits me.

And dont worry about the location. Eventhough it's not in the main road, but you can find most of your basic needs (e.g. restaurants, cafes, minimarkets, even massages) within walking distance.

The strange thing is in each room, they have one double bed, and one single bed. So three persons can stay in one room. But why the odd number? Just cant find any explanation for it.

The service is so so lah. Not saying it's bad, but it's not superb either.
The food also standard.

One thing that I dont like about this hotel is that they dont provide free wifi in the room, so I have to hang out in the lobby to get connected. And I think they are overburden the wifi, so every now and then, I get cutted from the internet and have to restart again.

It's a great hotel for those who like to enjoy the beach at night, but if you are a night life person, better search another hotel which nearer.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank sandyalva
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2012

Hate stay their, very bad hotel policy. they only help to arrange their own hotel taxi to anywhere, it's 10 x more than normal, eventhough it's still cheap, but I feel like they stole my money from my pocket. And when I asked them the other transport to town center, they said I have to get to the main road, it's abt 10-15min walk from the hotel. Imagine its dark at nite and super hot in the afternno. Location is bad, and not helpful to book a taxi. Even a nice envoirment, but I won't suggest any of my frd stay in this hotel. It's half price if I take a taxi back to hotel.

• Stayed June 2012