“Fantastic hotel”

Ranked #14 of 442 Hotels in Pattaya
London, United Kingdom
“Fantastic hotel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 November 2013 via mobile

This hotel is just across the road from the beach on one side and a shopping street on the other. The hotel itself is part of a large shopping mall so if you want to shop for anything from Thai souvenirs to the latest designer labels, you've got it all right there. The hotel has very nice looking restaurants, I only had breakfast there, which was excellent. The mall has every sort of restaurant from western fast food to Japanese.
The hotel is well kept and clean and the staff are very friendly and most helpful. I would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel to anyone.

Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
Gerard W, Director of Operations at Hilton Pattaya, responded to this review, 6 December 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Warm greetings and thank you having chosen Hilton Pattaya as the hotel of choice for your recent stay and for taking time to provide us with your valuable feedback.

We are very glad that you found the location, facilities and service levels of the hotel to your satisfaction. Hope to see you return soon....safe travels.

Director of Operations

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (357)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Kathu, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2013

Nice place with warm welcome with smiling from all of Hilton Pattaya staff, all enthusiasm from sales team to fulfill my need are very appreciated & always be memorably. Loation of Hilton pattaya is convenience for shopping , I got a nice things while staying there cause I can't have more time to find it at Bangkok. Wishing to be there again soonest .

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Gerard W, Director of Operations at Hilton Pattaya, responded to this review, 2 December 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Warm greetings and thank you having chosen Hilton Pattaya as the hotel of choice for your recent stay and for having taken the time to provide us with your valuable feedback.

We are happy to learn that you are appreciated with our hotel location and the service provided by our team members. We do hope to see you return soon as we look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Pattaya.

Nakhon Pathom, Nakhon Pathom, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 November 2013

i stayed in type room Executive plus seaview, vip executive lounge perfect view of the ocen i love the staff i love this hotel, many wow ! wow! everythings. this hotel is located right in the middle
great rooms great foods great swimming pool to see a ocean.Comfortable bed & pillow very nice
but Wifi is not free no include breakfast in Agoda package.
Overall, we had a great staying with Hilton in pattaya.

Dear Valued Guest,

Warm greetings and thank you having chosen Hilton Pattaya as the hotel of choice and for having taking time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor relating to your recent stay.

We are delighted to read your comments and to note that you enjoyed the guest room, facilities and services provided by our Team Members. We are also very pleased to receive your kind comments with regard to no wifi and breakfast package in your Agoda booking.

It has indeed been our privilege to have you staying with us and we do look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Pattaya.

With regards,

Bangkok, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013

On an overnight stay in Pattaya I decided to use up my HH points and booked in for the night. Delighted on check in by promise of an upgrade to the master suite. Bath tub on balcony, ocean front veiw, lounge, bedroom and dinning all for me and the missus. All staff pleasant, helpful and very efficient. Great day away. Food and beverage as you would expect from the Hilton family.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

Gerard W, Director of Operations at Hilton Pattaya, responded to this review, 29 November 2013
Dear Richard,

We are pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay and that the guest room, facilities and the service provided by our Team Members made your stay a memorable and enjoyable experience. It is such a pleasure to receive such positive feedback

Once again thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back to Hilton Pattaya soon.

Copenhagen
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013

I arrived at the Hilton Pattaya on the 16th of November 2013 and had booked it to stay there for 7 nights with my girlfriend. The previous 7 nights we had stayed at the Dusit Thani and had had a wonderful time there.

I travel a lot and have stayed in 5 star hotels all over the world and I can say without a shadow of doubt that this is the worst 5 star hotel experience I have ever had.

I had booked a Suite that for about 15.000 Baht pr. night. By far the most expensive in Pattaya compared to other suites of the same size (80 sqm) in the Dusit Thani and The Marriott. The reason I chose to try Hilton was that I expected that the price would be justified by immaculate service and comfort.

The day before my arrival I get an email from Hilton. I had requested late checkout and they write to tell me 24 hours before my arrival that this could not be provided… My plane was scheduled to leave at 00:50 hours on the 24th so I always request late checkout and point out in my reservation that this is very important to me… At check in I again pointed this out and they promised me to try and do something to help me.

My biggest problem with this hotel is that when you pay a lot of money for a room you expect to get something for it. If not you feel cheated and I felt cheated. I that made the whole experience very uncomfortable.

I had checked in with my girlfriend who happens to be Thai. This was a problem because even though her name was on the room and she had a key the staff kept asking for her ID card every night when we returned to the hotel. This never occurs at Marriott or Dusit where I have stayed previously.

I need to work every day so I need Wifi. Paying 15.000 per night you would expect that this was included but no… It costs 500 baht extra every day which just added to my feeling of being cheated.

It is like that all the way around. Another example is laundry. At Dusit you get 3 pieces of clothes cleaned and pressed complementary every day. In Hilton the prices for laundry is higher and there is nothing there that seems to be complimentary except the servings in the servings in the executive lounge but that is no different from what they have in both Dusit and Marriott so that does not set Hilton apart in any way.

Another thing is the beds and pillows. The King Size beds are smaller than the beds in Marriott and Dusit and the pillows are very bad. The last days I got terrible neck pain from sleeping with these pillows.

The day before checkout I go to the Exec lounge to check on what they found out they could do for me. The answer was “Nothing” I had to check out at 1 pm and I could wait in the lounge for 9 hours….

When I checked out there was a service charge of 1280 Baht per night on my bill I just shook my head paid the bill and promised myself that I will never return to the Hilton Pattaya or any other Hilton for that sake after this experience.

4 Thank Doctorcopenhagen
Dear Valued Guest,

We are sorry that we were not able to provide you with a satisfactory experience during your recent stay. Your added comments are well noted and have been shared with the Department Heads concerned for improvement.

With this in mind we once again thank you for your feedback and we most certainly do look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel as our valued guest in the future.

Riemst, Belgium
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 November 2013 via mobile

If you want a wash and blow it is good to make an appointment in the Hilton Pattaya. With Khun Elly. She is very friendly and does also after washing your hair a very relaxing scalp massage after. You will be spoiled with hot ginger tea and some cookies. It is a quiet spot next to the Eforea Spa. She has a lot of experience. If you are finished you feel again reborn. We can recommend this to everybody.

Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank SMP B
Dear Valued Guest,

Warm greetings and thank you having chosen Eforea as the hair salon of choice and for having taking time to share your feedback in Trip Advisor relating to your recent experience at Hilton Pattaya, Thailand.

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your experience and in particular that Khun Elly was able to contribute to your enjoyment. We hope to see you again soon

Kind Regards,

sunshine
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 November 2013

Stayed on the 25 of October for six nights this Hotel has the wow factor everywhere you go. Check in was easy stayed in a Deluxe room facing the south side on the 25th floor nice which I requested via an email and this was met had a fantastic view of the ocean . The bed was really comfortable and pillows also room was big plenty wardrobe space. Bathroom had a free standing bath huge shower good hair products. Breakfast was one of the best I've ever had they made your pancakes to order banana, blueberry and plain also waffles there is so much to choose from. You can sit outside and eat or inside they have different types of seating all good but either way you can watch the para-sailers or just look at the ocean. I had hurt my foot and had trouble getting up and down the staff would come and take my food from me and place it on my table I would like to mention Noina she was so helpful she would always help me she made me feel like I was someone special a big thankyou. Pai was always happy to have a chat and ask what you thought about the hotel and how they could improve on anything as I told him, there was not one thing I can see that you could improve on. I would set up my camera on the tripod and take great photos of the sun setting from the outside lounge area.They have a great 34th floor where you could have cocktails two for one and you could sit back and enjoy the view of Pattaya City which is stunning at night. The buffet dinners there were to die for and reasonably priced. The gym is excellent and the pool areas equally good . Everything lights up at night in the outside areas and looks truly beautiful. The lobby is on the sixteenth floor and is equally stunning You could access Central shopping area via another lift in the Hotel. All the staff here provide excellent service they are friendly and polite and are great to talk to. No matter where you go to in this Hotel it has the whole package I will be coming back to stay next year. The location is excellent a lot of thought has gone into this Hotel I would now stay nowhere else in Pattaya, and I have stayed at other five star hotels down there. The photos I sent via my phone to my friends the comments that came back from all of them was wow. Wifi reception was really good. Can't wait to come back.

Room Tip: room on the south side nice and quiet high up