1. Fantastic location as it is situated just on top of a shopping mall (which has food court, cinema, macdonalds, sizzler, MK, Fuji restaurant, Naraya, Boots, and Wacoal - must buy, much cheaper vs singapore).
2. Staff are helpful too. Requests (repair air-con, provide ear plugs, extra bottles of waters, extra pillows) came within 10 minutes. The concierge can also arrange for tours to Noong nooch or transport to airport...but note that it would be cheaper if you ask the taxi drivers just outside the hotel directly.
3. The 2 twin beds if joined together can sleep 3 persons comfortably. However, when we shifted the bed, we saw so much dust (and 1 pack of condom) underneath the bed.
4. Very nice views from the breakfast areas. You can choose outdoor or indoor sitting (outdoor is too windy in dec).
1. Too many sliding doors, 1 for the toilet and shower, 1 between the bath tub and bedroom, 1 for the toilet door. Better be careful coz my finger ended up with blue black after being caught between the doors.
2. Super noisy esp on christmas due to its location being near the pubs. The pubs set fireworks and we heard the fire works all the way till 2+am. So it was super disruptive. I suspect New year's eve would be similar situation. On days without fireworks, I think it would be fine though. they provide 3M ear plugs upon request.
3. Beside the fireworks, the aircon in my room made additional noise. This was repaired on 2nd night but recurred on 3rd night. And the solution - turn aircon to low instead of high power.
4. The aircon control gave off a bright blue light which can be disturbing if you have difficulty falling asleep (esp with the noise). So we tape a paper across the control.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unique by design and centrally located, Hilton Pattaya rises 34 levels above CentralFestival Pattaya Beach, South East Asia's largest beachfront shopping complex, with spectacular views North and South over Pattaya Bay and the Gulf of Thailand. Styled with the property's beachfront location in mind, all Hilton Pattaya rooms and suites feature 180 degrees of unobstructed ocean views with private balconies. This unique position forms the core of Hilton Pattaya's design concept and philosophy. Panoramic views, high quality design and finishes, and impeccable service play an integral part of the experience that is on offer to both leisure and business travelers. From the moment you arrive you will know that a new standard for style and sophistication has been set. A unique combination of light, textures and finishes create an atmosphere of pure indulgence. Just 90 minutes from Bangkok Suvarnabumi Airport and with so much luxury to offer, the Hilton Pattaya is your new recreation and business destination of choice. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Agoda, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Ebookers, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Hilton Pattaya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Pattaya Hotel Pattaya