“good hotel but good breakfast”
Review of Page 10 Hotel

Page 10 Hotel
Ranked #58 of 447 Hotels in Pattaya
Rajouri
“good hotel but good breakfast”
Reviewed 9 August 2012

Good hotel in beach road. Rooms were spotless, brand new and spacious with nice sliding door to view the bathroom.Rooftop pool was small but well built and view of Sea from top was fine.
Location was good walkable distance to all major shopping malls, beach, walking street etc.

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank AbhishekLanger

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
Reviewed 9 August 2012

It was the second time I have visited this hotel. The location is great, can take a walk to enjoy local food near by, made a short walk to the beach. The room was very nice also staff are very friendly. I have had a great weekend, will absolutely come back in the near future.

Thank you to all the staff, appreciated your service.

3 Thank Marc N
Reviewed 4 August 2012

I stayed in the 808 suite which was very spacious and a great room. Also good because next to rooftop pool which is a great place to relax for a dip and a cocktail. Staff were very friendly. A little noisy as theres bars near by that that play music to 2am but this wasn't an issue for me but maybe for some people. Overall great hotel for price and would stay there again.

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank Ozirish
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 July 2012

I have now stayed at Page 10 SEVEN times

I must say that the place is improving be it slowly but steadily - the staff continue to be courteous and extremely helpful and cater for all my needs - I am a tad fussy bout certain things

Ann The General Manager continues to be the complete professional she has always been - its a wonder they have managed to hold on to her for so long before one of the big hotel groups snap her up (I hope her bosses are reading this)

She has created a fine balance between a boutique hotel that maintains that warm friendly family feel about it

The pool area is the Jewel in the Crown in my opinion, hippy chic bohemian feel about it

There is noise but this is Pattaya you know the deal before you get here

Location is second to none and the rooms are well proportioned and kept very clean by all the cleaning girls - look after them they are invaluable in emergencies - like packing your case for you at the last minute - say no more!!

There is a mixed crowd including single guys, Japanese and Korean couples, families and I would imagine your Bangkok crowd - happy to say they have less Groups coming who can be a pain with all due respect

I cannot comment on the breakfast as I am never up on time

If anyone has any problems please speak to Ann in the first instance - I am sure she will do her best to rectify and reasonable requests or issues

So its a double thumbs up for Ann and her team at Page 10!!!!!

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
9 Thank socrates28
Tokyo
Reviewed 23 July 2012

Dear Page10 Management,
We would like to express our gratitude for such a wonderful and relaxed experience in your hotel. From the moment we walked through the front doors we were treated like family! When we had questions about where to go or what to do the Page10 staff spent time and explained everything in detail. Each morning we were greeted with a warm smile by each staff member which made us feel at home. One of the mornings, after eating breakfast, my girlfriend forgot her bag and immediately when we returned to the room a staff member called to notify us they had found it, so we were very grateful. If I had to make one suggestion it would be to open the pool early (about 6 or 7AM) for those who like to swim for morning exercise. Overall our experience at Page10 was fantastic, and we are looking forward to staying there again in the future. Warm Regards, Pam and Tim

3 Thank Tim B
Sydney
Reviewed 16 July 2012

I have been using Page 10 since it opened. I have stayed about 4 times. This Hotel has gone from strength to strength and it has been a delight to experience. The General Manager Anne and her staff are brilliant as they go out of their way to make you feel welcome and like Page 10 is your second home. Page 10 was recently the last Hotel I stayed at after travelling 2 months through the USA and London. To finish my holiday with the wonderful staff of Page 10 was magnificent. I also on this trip for the first time ate within Page 10 and worked my way through the Cocktail list. To say the food was divine and delicious is an understatement. Pricing of the menu is also very good. I would recommend this hotel to travellers based on the following reasons - great rooms, good price, great food, good location but by far the jewel in the crown is the staff.

Room Tip: Rooms to the back of the hotel
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank David K
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Reviewed 12 July 2012

Location great !!!! Near to the beach and the shopping malls, 7-11 ..,,etc Room was very comfortable, and clean. Breakfast was a so-so only, not much choice , staff are friendly and helpfull .

3 Thank Shinzkylu