Page 10 Hotel
Baan Sila(Pattaya)
  • Restaurant
The Bayview Hotel(Pattaya)
View Hotel
All reviewsdressing gowns and slippersrooftop poolwalking streetbeer barcentral festivalbeach roadrainfall showerbig bathroomcentral locationrestaurant staffexcellent locationrooms are modernnice propertyshower headtop floorwalk in showerdecent hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 January 2013

This is my 8th trip to Page 10 - as always very very consistent

There have been several cosmetic improvements which have improved the overall appearance of the hotel.

The staff are very very polite and helpful and my poor cleaner put up with my constant lateness of leaving the room - every time I came back the room was perfect and believe me I left the room in an absolute state!!!

I cannot really comment on the breakfast as I was never up in time - but from what I heard from other people it is perfectly adequate

The location is absolutely bang on - close to all amenities - Central Festival Shopping, Beach Road, LK Metro and on top of the baht bus routes

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo
4  Thank socrates28
Reviewed 23 January 2013

One night stay, but very much relaxed. The room was big and clean with a comfortable bed. You can see each face with a nice smile in the hotel. Just 3 minutes' walk from the seaside, very convinient to go everywhere in town.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Jamie S
Reviewed 21 January 2013

Just went to Pattaya recently and checked in into this hotel for a night. It was nice, the hotel staffs were really nice and friendly to everyone and once we were taken to our rooms, it was great. The room is clean and spacious, there is a small balcony out there, however you won't be able to see anything from that balcony but just the small street out there. The bathroom was so nice and its beautiful to say. The hotel provide a cheap and simple breakfast for 200 Baht. Upstairs, there is a swimming pool, a small one but you could see a small part of Pattaya city. All in all, everything in this hotel is just great.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank PIRIMON
Reviewed 19 January 2013

I went to Pattaya recently and stayed in this hotel for 1 night, the hotel staffs is really really friendly and helpful, the rooms is very spacious and well designed especially for the bathroom. The pool on the rooftop is also really great, small pool with great views.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank dixontito
Reviewed 17 January 2013

I stayed at this hotel for three nights. The reviews on Tripadvisor were very good. I was not happy with my stay. The bathroom had only a hand shower (in bath), no doors on the built in cupboard. During breakfast we found a cockroach in the food. The noise from the bars at the end of the street was terrible, and only finish at 02h00 in the morning. The rooms a the back are much better (I had family staying there). I did request a room change if available, but it was never an option for the hotel, although many did check out in that period.
Friendly staff, but it seems they have difficulty assisting with any needs, like confirming transfers.
I have stayed in an other hotel in Pattaya before, which was much better. I do not consider this to be a botique hotel, and cannot reccomend it.

Room Tip: Rooms at the back are quieter.
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family