“Home away from Home”
Review of Page 10 Hotel

Page 10 Hotel
Ranked #59 of 457 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed 20 May 2013

I have spent a week at this great hotel. The staff their went out of there way to make me feel at home, The breakfasts buffet was great with a lady to make your hot eggs every morning, The food was 10 out of 10. This hotel is located very close to the main shopping centre (100mt away)
The rooms where very spacious clean with a welcome vibe.
The only thing that I had a problem with was that the roof pool was to hot 28c, it may pay for them to put a cover over some of the pool to keep cool.
The hotel is very quite during the day and same at night, you can walk down to Beach road 3 min and get the 10Baht bus down to walking street and come back on second road bus when ready to come home. This hotel would suit single travellers as well as couples. The hotel was always cool and very clean. You never had to wait for a left to go or go to your room. you pressed the button and left would be a floor within 20 seconds. Thank you Donut for the work at the front counter and hope to see you again

Room Tip: All rooms would be good as very large with separate washroom and showers. keep windows and drapes cl...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
4  Thank Travelling4you
page10Pattaya, General Manager at Page 10 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2013

Dear Travelling4you,

Thank you very much for taking your time to share your fantastic review on the Tripadvisor. We are extremely happy to make you feel like home, due to our principle we would like to run the hotel with home feeling atmosphere plus slightly homey touches. The location is important but not as much as services and hospitality we particularly provide.

I will share your feedback to the team in order for them to maintain their top performance. Your splendid feedback is somehow drive our inner energy to do more great works for our valued customers. Thank you very much once again for being so nice and kind to our staffs, we hope to welcome you back home again soon.

Reviewed 19 May 2013

Had a great stay at Page10 hotel
Very nice room, beautiful furnishings, nice bathroom , good size,
Swimming pool area was very beautiful
Staff were always very friendly & so helpful,
Donut at reception was always friendly with a welcome smile & very helpful with advice & information about places in Pattaya
Will be staying here again!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
3  Thank Jarrod W

Dear Mr. Jarrod,

We are delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and thank you very much for your five star review. I will share your wonderful feedback to the team especially Donut, your favorite receptionist. To know that you will be staying with us again is fantastic and we do hope your 2nd stay would be much more remarkable than the first. Thank you very much once again for taking your time to share your experiences and we look forward to welcoming you back home again in the near future.

Reviewed 15 May 2013

I stayed at Page 10, in room 613 on May 2 till May 12 2013. All I can say is what a great time I had there. I used to stay at Pattaya bay resort for my other Pattaya trips but I thought I would try a new hotel for this trip so I tried Page 10.

I highly recommended this hotels to anyone. I loved the breakfasts (I love to eat and I made the most of the buffet), the rooms are ideal, the pool is great and the location of this hotel is perfect. Close to everything and central.

What makes this hotel the best is the staff. The bell boys were champions and always ran to the door to open it for me and gave me high fives. They were the friendliest guys ever.

The ladies and the ladies that were born men on reception were absolutely brilliant. They were so friendly, helpful and always willing to have a chat with me.

The cleaning staff were great too.

To Page 10 staff, I will be back and I will be back at your hotel. Hopefully soon.

I miss all the staff at page 10. To me it's the best hotel in Pattaya.

• Stayed: May 2013
4  Thank Yeahboi81
page10Pattaya, General Manager at Page 10 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 May 2013

Dear Yeahboi81,

I would like to extend my sincere gratitude for sharing your wonderful feedback on Tripadvisor. It was our upmost pleasure to know that you had a remarkable stay and satisfied our hospitality and courtesy. As I always mention that staff have been our kay of success, we are having gifted staff who work with heart and genuine smile you can always find on their face. The majority of customers keep returning to Page 10 because of the staff.

I will share your constructive feedback to the team in order for them to maintain their top performance, friendliness and attentiveness as we always do. Last but not least, should there be anything we could do better to make you the most pleasant stay, please feel free to let us know. We are thrilled to welcome you back home again in the near future, thank you so much once again for your kind review and supports.

Reviewed 8 May 2013

I stayed at Page 10 for 12 nights in room 303, this was my 2nd stay at this boutique hotel and I enjoyed it every much as the last time. What makes this hotel so special as well as it well maintained and spotless is that every member of staff is an absolute credit to the hotel and to themselves. It was my birthday whilst on my stay I didn't say anything to any of the staff although it must have being noted at check in and on my birthday one of the receptionists came up to my room with a gift of sweets and sung happy birthday it was a lovely touch. if you want a beautiful hotel run by beautiful people, Page 10 is the only choice.

Room Tip: Get a room at the back of the hotel away from the Soi 10 side which gets a little noise from the bee...
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank Damo73Perth
page10Pattaya, General Manager at Page 10 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2013

Dear Damo73Perth,

Thank you very much for a super wow review you wrote for Page 10 Hotel, you turned our hard working day into a wonderful rise and shine day. We are extremely glad you impressed a birthday surprise we arranged for you, Tummy, was bringing some little sweet and birthday wishes on behalf of Page 10 team. Instead of putting a birthday cake in the room and leave it there, we rather deliver them to your hand together with a birthday song sing by the staffs , we believe this would be much more meaningful moment we could do for our valued guests and we have been doing this since we opened the hotel.

I will pass on your compliment to the team and will ensure that you would have a most wonderful holiday everytime you stay with us. Should there be anything we can do to make your stay even more joyful, please feel free to let us know, we would be more than happy to do it for you. We look forward to welcoming you back home again in the near future.

Reviewed 29 April 2013

We stayed 6 nights in 808 suite. Had wonderful time, the staff was really friendly and the level of english was way above the avarage I've experienced in Thailand.

The suite it self is perfect. Large enough for a large gentleman like my self to feel like I can move around without hitting anything. Wlan was good, not perfect but better than avarage in thailand. The decor is nice and minimalistic. The bed is very large and comfortable. And the fact that there are 4 towels is a really nice touch.

Couple of little things that are more of a hint for the hotel than really anything to complain about. Paper tissue dispenser would be great and usefull addition and since the entry to the balcony is from the side of the double windows instead of the center it would be nice to have some kind of way to attach the curtains to the wall so closing the balcony door while on the balcony would become much easier.

If someone from the hotel reads this. Thank you very much, We enjoyed ourselves very much and are sure to book the 808 suite on future visits.

Room Tip: Get the 808 suite.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank spcjpjy
page10Pattaya, General Manager at Page 10 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 May 2013

Dear spcjpjy,

We are so happy to have received a super-extraordinary review and high score you had given to our hotel. Most importantly, to know that you enjoyed your value holiday and satisfied our Suite 808 as well as our services and facilities is also our great pleasure. Thank you also for your useful suggestions which are very important for our future improvement. Should there be anything we can do to make your stay even more remarkable, please feel free to let us know. We look forward to welcoming you back home real soon.

Reviewed 19 April 2013

I stayed at the Page 10 Hotel for three nights. I had a very pleasant stay. I was surprised by the number of lady boys who run this hotel, but everyone was accommodating and rooms were very comfortable and clean.

Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
14  Thank Wanderingfarang
page10Pattaya, General Manager at Page 10 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 April 2013

Dear Wanderingfarang,

Thank you very much for sharing your feedback and it was our great pleasure knowing that you had a very pleasant stay @Page 10 Hotel. We have a fair few number of Trans Female working with us and they have been showing there abilities and delicate which was much impressed by our guests. Most of compliments actually leads and come from them, those well educated and well trained Trans Female staffs have been part of our key success based on their outstanding performance and particular personality that hardly find from women. We hope to welcome you to Page 10 Hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed 10 April 2013

Just had 8 night at Page 10 Hotel enjoyed my stay and would stay again was in room 606. Good breakfast and very friendly staff.
Rooms are very clean and tidy good shower and nice clean bath room.
Hotel is in a handy area a few minutes walk to shopping and 5mins walk to the beach.

Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Gerry091
page10Pattaya, General Manager at Page 10 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 11 April 2013

Dear Gerry091,

Thank you very much for sharing your great feedback and we are very pleased to know that you had enjoyable stay and satisfied with the overall quality of the hotel. The location is important but the services with smile and attentive staffs are making Page 10 unmissable place to stay when you come to town. Thank you very much once again for choosing us, we look forward to welcoming you back home again in the near future.