“My Stay in Nov.”

Ranked #57 of 449 Hotels in Pattaya
jcard33
“My Stay in Nov.”
Reviewed 30 December 2013

I stayed from Nov. 9th to Nov 20th. Overall it was a very good experience. Some of the complaints other have are true, the lobby was small (but who cares) the bars made my room a little noisy at night. Also the shower was kind of weird and didn’t always drain properly.
These were all minor issues and I found the positives to outweigh the negatives. First, the staff was very friendly and helpful. Their English was good and they were always available to help me out. I also really liked the pool on the roof, along with the bar.
The room was nice; it had a good look and was very comfortable. Definitely the best part of the hotel was the location. The Beach was a minute away on foot and you can walk to Walking Street in about 10 – 15 minutes. Also the price was excellent for what you get.
Overall I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank jcard33
page10Pattaya, General Manager at Page 10 Hotel, responded to this review, 3 January 2014
Dear jcard33,

Thank you very much for sharing your constructive feedback of your recent stay at Page 10 on Tripadvisor. I am delighted to know that you had enjoyable stay even through there were some little miss issues. However, our accommodating staff at least measured up your expectation and satisfaction. I am happy you were treated in the best possible way. The staff is our biggest asset, and I am pretty sure they appreciate the recognition you have given them.

Should you have any suggestions that you believe we could do better in order to make stay even more remarkable, please do not hesitate to let me know. We look forward to another pleasant opportunity to welcoming you back home again soon.

gm@page10hotel.com

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Hong Kong, China
Reviewed 26 December 2013 via mobile

My bf and I chose to stay in Page 10 hotel in pattaya because of the good rating and reasonable price. However, it was the worst experience in Thailand.

The lobby is like a 2 stars hotel with just a small reception. It is right next to the bars and clubs so that we could hear clearly the music, the shout and people singing. It was horrible like party in our room. We could not sleep until 3pm every night. The next day, we told the reception about our feelings and hope to change to another room but was told that all rooms were full booking. It seems that she was not willing to help at all.

We only stayed in page 10 for two days(luckily) and moved to Bangkok. The hotel in Bangkok is around the same price but everything is much much better. We will never stay in Page 10 again.

Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Triplover2013Dec
Dear Valued Guest,

Please accept my sincere apologies for your unpleasant experience you have toward your stay. It was the greatest disappointment that we were unable to make your stay as wonderful as other guests. The lobby and the design we are extremely sorry for not being able to make any changes, since it all about style which people have individual preferences and I myself receive a pretty good feedback from the majority guest who quite like how it look.

But since we are located right in heart of Central Pattaya which is just only walking distance to the beach, department store and entertainment zone that most people find it the perfect and unbeatable spot to stay. However, this has to be carefully considered when you choose to be right in town, then it hardly come with peaceful environment. But my big surprise was that you were refused to switch the room, I will ensure to investigate why our staff didn’t switch the room for you. It possibly cause of the hotel was always full and we didn’t have any vacant room to relocate you especially during the night that all the room was occupied. Whatsoever, I do apologies for not being able to make your stay as good as you wish. Should there by any given chance for Page 10 to welcoming you again please give me a chance to personally meet with you by way of compensation. Thank you once again for the feedback which is making us aware of some shortfall points from a customer perspective.

Canada
Reviewed 20 December 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at this nice hotel.The location is perfect near to stores and malls .Great staff(reception and the bell boy ),the room was modern and clean with a balcony,no complain.The breakfast was simple .The roof top pool was nice but that glass at the end of the pool needed to be clean.Free WiFi was a big plus.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Sunny2335
Dear Ana2335,

I would like to extend my sincere gratitude for sharing your fantastic feedback on Tripadvisor. It was our utmost pleasure to know that you had a remarkable stay and satisfied our hospitality and courtesy of the staff. Should there be anything we could do better to make your stay even more memorable, please do not hesitate to let us know. We look forward to another pleasant opportunity to welcoming you home again soon.

Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed 17 December 2013

I booked my 808 Suite and an additional 5 double rooms for my friends to gather for a family birthday in Pattaya, I for 15 days my guests for 10. By all accounts everyone in my party loved this hotel without exception. I will leave them to review their own rooms and stay.

In General:
The roof top pool is wonderful. The glass at the pool end is in need of a clean.The boys at the pool bar are great fun and deserve credit for their personal attention to all clients. But the roof top bar Lady manager, (We named her Ms. Happy as she never smiled and is too tough on guests, insisting that we replace the sun beds we moved to catch the sun) needs to understand we are all on holiday...be a little more personal and polite.
Reception...if you get the three ladies on duty during the day, forget it! If you get Donut everything is done with amazing politeness and very very efficient. She is a treasure to your hotel and a great ambassador. I hardy ever point out one individual but this professional was a pleasure to deal with every time as I had total confidence in her. Please ensure she gets great credit for her excellent attention to detail and 100% efficiency.

My Suite 808...Having stayed at the Hilton in a sea view Suite for 22 days in July and previously at many other hotels for the past two years I have to give my honest opinion on this room as I did walk round Pattaya and was so happy to find Page 10 for this stay..
1. Suite 808 is big and beautiful. But is nothing like the photos on Page10 website.
2. It was the only time in Thailand I was not bitten but MURDERED by Mosquitos. I asked reception for the room to be sprayed but nothing ever happened, I asked so many times I just gave up and bought spray and electric repellent from the local pharmacy. When I had all my friends to my Suite for drinks everyone was amazed with the number of mosquitos and left all too soon.
3. This wonderful Boutique hotel does not supply ANY TISSUES in any bathroom or the living room area of this suite. I did request them and was given toilet roll! I have never been to a hotel anywhere in the world where I did not have tissues in the bathroom. Not a lot to ask.
Again I shopped and purchased for my Suite 808 tissues from Seven Eleven.
4. Lounge/living room couch and twin seats are filthy and they have seen better days. I had to use towels whenever I sat on them. The coffee table of marble is littered with stains and is just plain dirty. Seeing the initial photos of the hotels promotion for this Suite I can see they are the same. I do think it is time you change the covers or get them to the laundry. The TV is a good 32inch LCD with DVD player, excellent!
5. Bathroom; Outstanding...without question this beautiful portion of Suite 808 is to die for. The shower is superb the whole wide open area and soft warm cotton towels is such a luxury. You deserve credit for this section of this Suite and you housekeeping is second to none.
6. Closet space is just perfect and the amount was such a surprise. I also liked the standard dressing gowns and slippers etc.
7. Kitchen area had everything I needed and was just perfect. Coffee machine, supplies for tea/Coffee, electric kettle, plates and utensils as well as a microwave oven, a fully stocked mini bar, glasses etc...ensured I was very very satisfied in that area.
8. Lobby Bar is so much fun. The manageress is a great lady with excellent English as well as a great personality. We loved her company as we did the bar staff. Prices are a touch expensive but it is a great place to gather for drinks before a night out.
9. Gym: It was functional and it had enough equipment that I needed to run, train in the time I was there.

Overall I would say it was a great stay. While The Dusit Baraquda Boutique close by offers the same experience with a lot less cost I must be reasonable in my review of the whole experience. And that is I loved my stay and I enjoyed every day at Page 10.

Thank you to all who made our visit a memorable one and for the fun times we had with you all individually each day.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Marty G,

Please kindly accept my sincere gratitude for your detailed review consisting of both positive and negative feedback for us to be honored as well as to be improved in some particular areas. Those are very useful and necessary for our future improvement, I have taken all the points you had raised up and will definitely share to all related departments for the needful changes. I hereby clarify and response to your feedback point by point as follow:

1) I wholeheartedly agree with you that Suite 808 is big and beautiful, however would love to know the meaning of “nothing like the photos on Page 10 Website” due to the photo shown on our website was exactly the one taken from the Suite 808 without photoshop. If you can give me a better idea of how it mean so that I can get to understand better.

2) To be honest with you this is the first time I heard about Mosquitos, but please don’t get me wrong I didn’t say that you made up the issue by all mean. This is just new for us and I just been told the first time, however its good to be noticed so that I can be more aware of this and ensure the pest control team do their work properly in regularly basis.

3) This is a biggest mistake of my staff, the hotel normally provides either tissue roll or facial tissue which I will have to investigate who told you that you have to buy your own. This is not the way we do and serve the guest at all, please leave this with me and I will ensure this frustration is no longer exist and bother you anymore.

4) I have taken careful note and the immediate action will be taken for newly refurbishment thank you once again for making us aware of this unpleasant issue.

5) I am delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed Suite 808 in term of the space, design as well as the layout. This is just a perfect combination making the Suite 808 to die for.

6) We are happy to hear that the combination, space, facilities, and amenities provided in Suite 808 were a part of making your stay comfortable and measured up your expectation.

7) We will ensure to maintain a good condition and selection of amenities and appliances provided in this Suite and we are happy you satisfied with what we provided

8) Thank you for your compliment to the manager, however slightly disagree with the comment regarding the price at our cross bar. Since we have studied hard before pricing and we have no intension to overpriced our items in order to encourage customer to eat in rather than going to eat outside the hotel. Therefore, I am sorry to disagree with you for this point which I find that we offer reasonable price compare to any other competitors nearby.

9) Yes, even we have a little gym however it always functional and you get necessary item you needed and we are thankful to know you satisfied with our little gym.

10) We are extremely honored to be comparing with Dusit Baraquda since they are one of the top five well known and recommended hotels in Pattaya running by one of the best hotel chain in Thailand. I am proud of our team that we are able to be a part in making your stay memorable and remarkable even though we are not a five star hotel despite just one small boutique hotel in town.

Last but not least, this is a part of our “Dare to be different” we are running Page 10 with home feeling concept, we have been trying hard to make our guest feel home sweet home while they stay with us. There might be something different from other 5 star chain hotels in some sense. However, this is the way we are which is the way we wanted it to be. The staff are trained to serve personalized services to all valued customer and Donut our raising star staff seems to readily understood our principle so well.

I heartfelt thank you for spending your valued time writing your wonderful feedbacks which very constructive and useful for our future improvement. Should there be anything we could do to make your stay even more joyful, please feel free to let us know. We look forward to welcoming you and your friends back home again in the nearest future.

Kind regard,

Belgium
Reviewed 10 December 2013

Staying there for 6 nights , a Good location in Soi 10 , close to many restaurants , shopping and whatever you like to do .
Rooms are modern , nice and clean , great staff at the front desk , very helpful .
Breakfast is no big deal with limited choice but was ok for me .

Room Tip: ask for a high floor room
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Dear EddieBelgium,

Please accept our heartfelt thank you for your wonderful feedback. We are elated to read your review about the overall experience of your recently stay at our property. It is also good to know that our convenient location was most advantageous to you which I wholeheartedly agree.

Your satisfaction always valuable and means a lot for us to run Page 10 successfully. Should you have further suggestions that you feel we can do better in order to make your stay even more remarkable in any aspect, please do not hesitate to let us know. Thank you once again for staying with us and we look forward to your returning home sometime soon.

Mumbai
Reviewed 6 December 2013

Nice, chirpy, active, happy and hepful staff- providing the right balance of service on demand and privacy requirement.
Clean and comfy room, roof top swimming pool and a sophisticated no -nonsense decor, good wi-fi. Safe and Dependable. However they could do with more lighing in the rooms, rooms though sunny and well lit during day time and dim lights for romantic evenings do miss on bright lights when needed at times. overall very good -would like to go again. Close to the beach and happening area and market ,excellent location.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Dear Reena Puri L,

Thank you very much for taking your valued time to share your positive feedback of your recent stay. I am extremely grateful to read how happy you were and satisfaction you had during your stay at Page 10. Constructive Feedback like yours certainly encourage us to go extra mile in serving our guest better.

I have taken careful note toward your comment regarding the lighting which will be brought up to our meeting to reconsider if we can do something to improve this issue. Should there be anything we could do to make your stay even more pleasurable apart from the matter you raised up, please feel free to let us know. We look forward to welcoming you back home again soon.

Singapore
Reviewed 22 November 2013

I stayed in Page 10 hotel in early November for 3 nights. What I can say is that the hotel staffs are friendly especially the cleaning lady. The room is comfortable with impressive design, and what I love most is the big bath room with separate bathtub and shower area.

As I was staying at 2nd level, the best thing is that the balcony is big, but many Cigarette butts as I guess it was thrown down from the guest living above me.

This hotel is very convenient whereby almost everywhere is walking distance including Night Bazaar Market, Central Shopping Centre, Beach, Bar, and many many Great food!!!

I miss Pattaya and Page10 Hotel!!! Hopefully I could be back again in Feb 2014!! =)

• Stayed November 2013, travelled solo
page10Pattaya, General Manager at Page 10 Hotel, responded to this review, 15 December 2013
Dear Lucas,

I am immensely honored and extremely happy by reading your fantastic review on the Tripadvisor. Please accept my sincere gratitude for choosing Page 10 as your preferred hotel to stay. I am glad that you had enjoyable stay and satisfy with the overall facilities, our prime location, services and the design. We are pleased that we were able to be a part in making your stay more pleasurable.

Your feedback is certainly importance for us as we constantly review our standard services and plan future enhancement for our rooms and facilities. Should there be anything we could do better to make your stay even more memorable, please feel free to let me know. We all look forward to the next pleasant opportunity to welcoming you back home again anytime possible. Thank once again for your kind supports.