All reviewsdressing gowns and slippersrooftop poolwalking streetbeer barbeach roadcentral festivalrainfall showerbig bathroomcentral locationexcellent locationrestaurant staffrooms are moderntop floorstayed for nightswalk in showerdecent hotellk metro
Reviewed 22 January 2014

What a lovely hotel! Page 10 is central to everything, with lovely accommodation and service.
You receive a warm welcome from Ann the manageress, and the beautiful reception staff.
Hotel is boutique style, with lovely bedrooms, with comfy bed, walk in shower , deep bath tub,
Dressing gowns and slippers. I cannot fault the hotel, which is visiter friendly, and spotlessly clean.
Breakfasts are good , and nice small restaurant.
You are 5 mins from the beach , and 5 mins away from a massive shopping centre and multiplex cinema. All in all just a little gem! I will be returning in March.

Room Tip: You may want a room at the back, as in the front sometimes you can hear the local bar But you do get double sliding doors to help.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Len A
Reviewed 17 January 2014

very good hotel,very good staff. Great location. Not big on eating at hotels,had breakfast once and it was very nice,the lady made me a very nice omlette.
I have stayed there twice now and would have no hesitation in staying there again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank cookie05Perth
Reviewed 14 January 2014

This was my first trip to Thailand and decided to go to Pattaya to Visit an old friend. Very impressed with this hotel. Nice large clean room. Perfectly located. Staff were very helpfull and gave great advice to make my trip more enjoyable. Donut who works on reception gave excellent advice during stay, very friendly, polite and profesional. When i return to thailand i will definately use this Hotel. Highly recommend. A fantastic place to stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank J0nb0w
Reviewed 2 January 2014

I stayed here twice in December between visits to Vietnam and Northern Thailand and I can honestly say it was amaizing. The food was great as were the staff and the rooms. I left my luggage there while I travelled out of the country and was kept safe until my return. I even got a free upgrade to a Junior sweet on the last visit. Will stay here again for sure.
I completely disagree with the person who made the comment "Very disappointing!". They chose a hotel in the centre of the bar area of Pattaya which is naturally going to be noisy. The hotel staff are extremely accommodating and the reason the Hotel is full, says it all.

Room Tip: The junior sweet was amaizing; effectively 4 rooms, huge TV, coffee peculator!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Damian T
page10Pattaya, General Manager at Page 10 Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 January 2014

Dear Damian T,

I would like to extend my sincere gratitude for sharing your wonderful feedback on Tripadvisor. It was my utmost pleasure to know that you had a remarkable stay and satisfied hospitality and courtesy provided by my staff. As I always mention that staff has been the kay of success, I do admit we have gifted staff who work with heart and genuine smile always there for you doesn’t matter when. We are trying hard to keep everyone happy even though it seems never possible to do so since people are different. However, we will ensure to keep the majority happy.

Your feedback certainly encourage us to go extra mile in serving our guest better, I will convey your constructive feedback to the team and I am sure they appreciate your recognition you have given them. Should there be anything we can do better to make your stay even more pleasurable, please feel free to let me know. We look forward to another pleasant opportunity to welcoming you back home again sometime soon.

Kind regards,

Ann Prangchita
gm@page10hotel.com

Reviewed 2 January 2014

Staff were very helpful and friendly allways on hand to offer advice and directions. Helped with local trips.
Roons were allways kept clean
Nice pool bar on roof
Great location for beach or nightlife
Will be staying here again when i return in the not too distant future

• Stayed: December 2013
1  Thank garybl1

Dear garybl1,

Please accept my heartfelt appreciation for your five star review and positive feedback on Tripadvisor. We are greatly happy to hear that you had an enjoyable stay and satisfied our services, facilities, courtesy and cleanliness. I am delighted to know that we were able to play a part in enhancing your stay, and am happy to be chosen again for your next trip to Pattaya. I will ensure to convey your constructive feedback to the team. We look forward to another pleasant opportunity to welcoming you back home again real soon. Thank you once again for choosing Page 10 as your preferred hotel to stay.

Kind regards,