“very average”
Review of Page 10 Hotel

Page 10 Hotel
Ranked #59 of 458 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed 26 March 2014

I stayed here for 3 weeks. This is a 3 star hotel. The staff are 5 star. The rooms are good with great shower facilities. The breakfast is ok. The pool has uneven tiles on the bottom and side of the pool.the noise ftom thd bars is too much. Wont stay here again.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Louis J

Reviewed 26 March 2014

I and my wife booked this hotel after reading all the great reviews on tripadvisor. I have to admit that most of the reviews were true, although I still went in with some doubts. The hotel is at an excellent location with easy access to all good restaurants and beach road. The walking street is a decent 10 min walk away and the pier is good 20 mins so you might want to get a tuk tuk. The facilities were very good, except for the breakfast which was a let down for a price of 200 baht/person. The only other problems with this hotel were no clothing iron in room (although one was provided promptly on request) and a very noisy bar right outside which plays music till late in the night.

Room Tip: Choose the top floors. The noise is less and pool and gym are nearer.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Rajat A
Reviewed 20 March 2014

I LIKE
to be honest it is a very nice hotel, good location, nice and smiley staff and helpful,
the room maid are so funny and helpful (6 and 5 th floor) they keep my room always clean.
I DONT LIKE
the quality of the towels, old and color was white now light grey. the towel in such hotel must be SNOW WHITE and FLUFFY
the price of drinks and coffe and ice cream ( i like to have a coffee or drink or ice cream in the lobby but they are over priced and food too)
CONCLUSION
after all it a nice hotel and i will stay again
but i suggest to the manager to review the prices of the bar. ( my consumption was ZERO baht in Page10 but in other hotels i spend thousands of bahts on food and drink in my stay because the prices were adequate)
and to replace the old towels with new high quality ones

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank jeanbleu
Reviewed 15 March 2014

We stayed in a standard room on the back side of the hotel, we loved the room, it was quiet large and so was the bathroom, I loved the control panel beside the bed for the lights and air-con , we had no trouble with noise from any bars.
The staff were friendly and breakfast was great. The pool on the roof is nice but could do with some more shade, it gets really hot up there and our balcony was very small (no chairs to sit).

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank BenamyGoldCoastQld
Reviewed 10 March 2014

My work involves extensive travel and approximately 80 nights a year in 5 star standard hotels and this makes me quite a harsh critic. Every interaction with the staff was exemplary from the door man to front desk, housekeeping and restaurant/room service staff. Everyone willing to do anything to accommodate and make the stay enjoyable. They also have an excellent level of english which is so rare in pattaya properties. The property itself is lovely also of course and a great price which I am sure is why it is usually full.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank aussietraveler56
Reviewed 3 March 2014

I stayed here for 8 days in February 2014 as my usual favorite hotel in Pattaya was full (Tara Court). Page 10 was excellent, with very friendly and helpful reception and restaurant staff and a nice large well equipped room.

I stayed in room 608 on the 6th floor and although being at the front I have to say I did not experience any issues with noise from the bars across the road. The room was large, very clean and well equipped with a very nice bathroom with rainfall shower. Housekeeping did an excellent job and were very unobtrusive, I always had plenty of clean towels and water.

Breakfast was fine for me with enough choices, I also had drinks and snacks in the Restaurant on a couple of occasions the staff were very nice and I really enjoyed the experience. The location is great with the beach 2 minutes away and the Central Festival Mall very close along with numerous bars and restaurants.

All in all excellent and to be recommended, the only slight negative was that it was not possible to connect to the Hotel WiFi on some occasions but maybe this was down to router issues as when I connected the speed etc was fine.

Peter

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
3  Thank Peter W
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Just spent a week here. Really nice hotel. All the staff are really friendly nothing is too much trouble. The rooms are excellent with large bathrooms. The restaurant was good as well enjoyed breakfast plenty if choice and we ate one evening in the hotel which was good as well. The pool area on the roof was a great oasis in a busy city. Position if hotel is excellent. If I am in Pattaya Page 10 will be my first choice. Thank you all for a great enjoyable stay.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple