All reviews dressing gowns and slippers rooftop pool walking street beer bar beach road rainfall shower big bathroom central mall excellent location restaurant staff rooms are modern top floor stayed for nights walk in shower decent hotel lk metro great pool
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I arrived in Thailand on the last day of the Songkran festival. The streets of Pattaya were packed with revellers, throwing water and smearing some sort of paint on each other. It took almost 4 hours to get to the hotel from the airport. It was mental! When I finally got to the hotel, tired and hungry, it was an oasis of tranquility compared with the carnage going on in the streets outside. The reception at check in was just delightful - it simply couldn't have been better. The boy took my bag to my room, the lady took me to the restaurant, gave me an ice cold beer and fed me - boom! Perfect start.
The room was great. A decent size, nice big comfy bed, shower, bath, mini bar (well stocked and cheap), safe, little balcony - all in all very nice. The room was cleaned and bedding sorted out daily.
The restaurant was very nice, serving quality Thai food - the menu was extensive serving a range of European and Asian dishes, I stuck to Thai. I ate in the restaurant 3 times during my stay - so that's a pretty substantial recommendation in itself because I'm a picky bugger.
The hotel has a nice little pool and bar on the roof. I went there every day to chill and read my book - it was never too busy.
The location of the hotel was blinding. The beach was a 2 minute stroll in one direction and the main shopping street and bars was the same in the other direction.
Page 10 was very reasonably priced. Food and drink was cheap.
The staff were just great. Always smiling, always helpful. Lovely!
Now I've painted a pretty rosy wee picture of this hotel - but make no bones I've stayed in hotels that have more of a "top end" finish and I've paid for the privilege. This isn't the Hilton; it's got it's little blemishes - but it's a great hotel. I would recommend it with no hesitation.
I hope you enjoy your stay as much as I did.
Dave

Room Tip: I stayed on floor 6 at the back of the hotel. It was pretty quiet. I never made it down for breakfast - sorry ha ha
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank david m
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Prior to traveling to Thailand a search revealed an impressive discounted rate for this hotel. The discount did not seem commensurate with the rating this hotel claimed to be; albeit, the internet sites portrayed this particular hotel in a favorable light. That said, upon arrival we were met with a degree of disappointment both with the standard of the rooms, the hotel staff, and more so the 'included breakfast.' in fairness we stayed as per our booking; however , for only a few hundred additional THB the Hilton would have been a far superior deal. Overall the hotel was ok (only just) but certainly based on the advertised deals, the written literature and photos are certainly misleading.

Room Tip: Do not be mislead by the misleading discounted rates on offer. Very close to Central shopping complex.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
8  Thank Kenneth D
Reviewed 19 April 2014

This was my first time in Pattaya, and many friends informed me of stories about Pattaya and its hotel hick-ups......
I arrived to Pattaya late in the evening to find the the hotel was in a little alley off 2 main roads, at first this was a little alarming, but given the fact that Pattaya is the city that never sleeps it was very rapidly understoond that there is nothing to worry about form a safety persepctive :)
I was greeted by extremly warm and helpful hotel staff. The a Manager "Donut" is extremly well-spoken, goregously presented and really gave extremly helpful adivce - esspecially to a first-timer like myself to Pattaya.
The location is simply outstandingly positioned with a 150 meter walk from the Beach, convenietly positioned around bars, dafes, convenience stores and so forth. If you like the night life, there are plenty of bars on the main streets and surrounding "Soi's" walking distance from the hotel. If the famous walking street is your taste its about a 7-10minute walk East along "Beach Road" so very convenient for additional activities. If you like to rent motoerbikes and explore for yourself, the basement car-park of the hotel is safe and very clean.
Hotel is very well up-kept, clean, big rooms, extremly clean. Cocktails by the pool are fantastic, and so are all the staff around it. The gym is clean and equipment spotless and nearly brand new. The rooms have heaps of channels to choose from in a variety of languagues. The only minor let down was the breakfast selection, that still changes on a daily basis- but is very clean and fresh!!!
For the money you spend you will not find a better hotel, in room size, location or facilities!!! I will be going back in a few months and defiently will stay again, and have already recommended to all my friends that visit Pattaya. It is more so suited for couples or Solo travellers esspecially!

Happy travels!!! Love Pattaya - You will Love "Page 10"

Room Tip: Try and get a room facing the Bayview hotel - less noise and you face the :"Central Festival" shopping centre that is excellent! I stayed on level 8 so just a little walk up to the roof-top pool and the amazing views of Pattaya - its a lot of fun with good company
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
5  Thank Martin B
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Staff really - friendly and helpful despite one whom happened to be on her\he’s time of month. Otherwise very welcoming and helpful.
Breakfast - was wonderful, good variety of foods and omelettes made in front of you with your chose of ingredients.
Appearance - Very Clean A* just a tad bit of touch ups but no complaints. Rooms cleaned daily.
Facility – Pool is small but the views make up for it and a nice small gym for a quick work out.
Overall - would defo stay again and recommend it to anyone visiting Pattaya. Close to the beach and only 5 min away from walking street by taxi

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank Nick P
Reviewed 10 April 2014

We stayed in page 10 for four days. It was an amazing experience. Rooms were quite good and very clean. The food was good, staff was very welcoming and quick. The hotel is walking distance from sea and beach road. It is worth the amount charge by the hotel. Thumps Up.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family