“Simply Lovely”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pattaya
Tui's Place Guest House
Ranked #3 of 530 Pattaya B&B and Inns
Phuket, Thailand
“Simply Lovely”
Reviewed 12 September 2011

This is basic, clean, friendly, unpretentious and lovely.
I simply believe that your establisment should be judged on what you trying to be and how much u are charging for it! Tui is not trying to be anything but a comfortable clean inviting guest house in a good location. Tui himself is a nice man and his sidekick Neal is very help full. The place is a spit from the beach and all the staff is very friendly, I have never in my life been upgraded for free and for no reason I received an upgrade before I even arrived. I felt like a star and isn't that exactly what hotels and guesthouses are aiming to do? To make the guest feel like royalty or am I just being stupid? Well Tui and his team did a great job and I'll be back!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank inspectorgrape

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
NYC
Reviewed 26 July 2011

If you are looking for a calm and relaxing Gay getaway right on the beach, look no further. Tui and his friends have created a lovely relaxing and informal atmosphere where most Gay men will feel safe and secure. I find the prices to be very reasonable for what is offered and cannot think of a better beachfront location in Jomtien. If you are homophobic and/or looking for a family vacation, Pattaya may not be the best choice. However, there is no better place to relax if you are into the Gay Thai beach ambience, massage and all other night time options that are only minutes away.

Room Tip: Ask for the waterfront rooms.
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank NYCNiceforice
Battambang
Reviewed 12 June 2011

We stayed in A2 a front balcony room that was so huge and contained everything one required for a real holiday. Tui's staff were all very tentative , the housemaid came and went in silence.NOTHING was a problem - my Thai partner loves his television and when the remote stopped working staff quickly went out and purchased a brand new remote !!!!
The front balcony suites are a must , you are so close to the beach it is almost in reach.
And that night you hear the sea falling against the shore line - to me simply another romantic touch to our holiday.
There was secure car parking at the rear for our car .. I could go on and on .
For some old fashioned hospitality with a real welcome smile , Tui's is a MUST. I will be back !!!!! Peter.

Room Tip: Balcony Riims
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank PettalsBattambang
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 16 April 2011

Tui's plase is a small gay friendly bed and breakfast right on the gay beach Dong tarn in Jomtien.
The small road is closed to traffic from 10am to 5pm,but little used even outside there hours.
The rooms ,especially at the front are very spacious and clean,and have most amenities you would want.
It is a very quiet location at night,but still just a short bus ride away from the nightlife of Pattaya.
Also there are some bars and many restaurants on jomtien beach,just a few minutes walk away.
they also have a restaurant ,open from 8am to 6pm serving very nice Thai and western food,not expensive.
The staff are very friendly ,and will make you feel most welcome.
I live in Bangkok,but if i want a trip to the beach,right on the beach,then this is the place i choose.

Room Tip: Rooms at the front are well worth the extra money.
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank danpat50
tuisplace, Owner at Tui's Place Guest House, responded to this review, 22 April 2011
Thank you Khun P. for your time - to follow-up on TripAdvisor, with your very kind words to my friend Neil the other day while checking-out.

For me personally, it is very important that our valued returning guests; such as yourself, have a forum such as this, to give an honest appraisal of our guest house, restaurant and service.

If then, in future visits to Pattaya Khun P., we ever do anything that you feel we need to concentrate more effort upon, I hope you will feel comfortable to tell me personally - as like I've already written, we at Tui's Place truly value your patronage and so we will always try hard to make Tui's Place - YOUR Place too.

Again many thanks for your time and sharing your much valued opinion.
Shanghai
Reviewed 2 April 2011

My stay at Tui's Place have been an overall very great experience. Staff are very friendly. Rooms are nice and and well equipped. The location is very convenient. For the beach you have to cross only the street.

A guest from Switzerland

• Stayed March 2011, travelled solo
3 Thank QI-euro
Daegu, South Korea
Reviewed 26 March 2011

Its location is really nice and staffs are friendly.
You can feel comfortable and cozy during the stay.
The free internet service is quite good but, need to be improved, like as the speed and connection. I guess the wireless device must be have problem, but, I am not sure.
Anyway, I was happy that I could use my smartphone and computer.

The room cleaning service was quite good, and the maid was really kind and nice. I would like to say thanks to her.
The food in restaurant is ok, too. It seems that they use pretty fresh materials, compared to the near other restaurant.

• Stayed March 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank greekzor
tuisplace, Owner at Tui's Place Guest House, responded to this review, 27 March 2011
Thank you very much for your much welcome critique Khun Jack. This is something we truly appreciate and rest assured, the areas in which you have commented objectively - will be given our full attention.
Thank you too by the way for your compliment about the freshness of our produce and ingredients used in our kitchen. It really makes it all worth while when our valued guests; such as yourself (and your partner Khun Shin of course), pick-up on the fact that nearly everything that is served by Tui's Place (either on the beach or on our terrace restaurant) comes straight and fresh from Pattaya's produce market - early every morning.
Finally, we hope we'll see you back again soon Jack, as it was really great fun having Shin and yourself come stay. We of course very much look forward to seeing Shin return to us at Tui's Place, with a couple of his friends - in December.
den haag
Reviewed 9 March 2011

My partner and I stayed here for 6 weeks, we had a big room with balcony and seaview.
The location is wonderful and quiet and the staff is kind and helpful. Almost every day we had the breakfast and lunch on the terrace of the restaurant. We can recommend this cozy hotel only 5 meter from the beach.

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
5 Thank carnedenhaag
tuisplace, Owner at Tui's Place Guest House, responded to this review, 10 March 2011
Gentlemen, "Thank you VERY much" for writing what you have. To be honest, it still feels a little strange not seeing your smiling, brown-tanned faces at the table on our terrace where you always sat. But on behalf of EVERYONE here at Tui's Place - we would just like you to know...that "the pleasure of your company was ALL ours" and we look forward to seeing you again later in the year.