“Seaside Haven”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pattaya
Tui's Place Guest House
Ranked #3 of 539 Pattaya B&B and Inns
Hastings, New Zealand
“Seaside Haven”
Reviewed 26 October 2011

I had a fantastic stay at Tui's.....in fact I have had a couple. I liked it the so much first time, I came back and brought friends...... But wait there's more..... I have just made a booking for my third stay at Tui's. First I have to say the location is superb: it is absolute Beachfront, but then there is the warm and friendly greeting and attention from Tui and his team. Classic Thai hospitality.... informal and relaxing in an unpretentious manner. Comfortable rooms, some of which have a cruisey view of the beach.......and a terrace restaurant for breakfast, just a coffee or lunch, overlooking the beach and walkway.

Room Tip: Sea-side rooms are an obvious advantage, and superior rooms have more space [especially if there'...
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled solo

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
West Palm Beach, Florida
Reviewed 29 September 2011

I had a truly wonderful experience at Tui’s Place. From my first email right through check out, everything was done in a professional but friendly manner. My room was a Standard Oceanfront room which was large with a small sitting area, well equipped balcony, and large bathroom, mini fridge, and yes WIFI. Daily no matter how late I left my room when I came back at the end of my day at the beach, or going about town with my Thai partner my room was always made up, coins neatly stacked, fresh towels laid out, everything you would expect from a larger hotel. As commented before you can spit to the beach literally, where you can find great hospitable Thai’s wanting to make you comfortable and welcomed, massage, manicure’s, pedicure’s, food and drink, and the hawkers of goods are easily dismissed when you tell them you are not interested. A side note that during my stay the volley ball net had been moved down further on the beach, I don’t know if this was permanent or temporary (just ask Neil when you check in he’ll know). Lastly I would like to comment on the genuine friendliness of Tui’s Place mainly with Nott, and Neil who I had all of my dealings. Whenever I had any questions or needed assistance they were not only willing to help but always went above and beyond what was requested. My partner left his cell phone in the room when we checked out, an email was sent immediately upon them finding it, and was still held when he went to collect it a week later. I think what I liked best is that Tui’s Place does not pretend nor set your expectations to be anything other then what it is, a simple, clean, quiet, and friendly place that you can call home while in Jomtien Beach. Nouy and I both thank all of you, you’re a fantastic team, and yes we will be back!!!

Room Tip: Well worth spending the little extra to get an ocean view room
  • Stayed September 2011, travelled as a couple
Phuket, Thailand
Reviewed 12 September 2011

This is basic, clean, friendly, unpretentious and lovely.
I simply believe that your establisment should be judged on what you trying to be and how much u are charging for it! Tui is not trying to be anything but a comfortable clean inviting guest house in a good location. Tui himself is a nice man and his sidekick Neal is very help full. The place is a spit from the beach and all the staff is very friendly, I have never in my life been upgraded for free and for no reason I received an upgrade before I even arrived. I felt like a star and isn't that exactly what hotels and guesthouses are aiming to do? To make the guest feel like royalty or am I just being stupid? Well Tui and his team did a great job and I'll be back!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank inspectorgrape
NYC
Reviewed 26 July 2011

If you are looking for a calm and relaxing Gay getaway right on the beach, look no further. Tui and his friends have created a lovely relaxing and informal atmosphere where most Gay men will feel safe and secure. I find the prices to be very reasonable for what is offered and cannot think of a better beachfront location in Jomtien. If you are homophobic and/or looking for a family vacation, Pattaya may not be the best choice. However, there is no better place to relax if you are into the Gay Thai beach ambience, massage and all other night time options that are only minutes away.

Room Tip: Ask for the waterfront rooms.
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled with friends
2 Thank NYCNiceforice
Battambang
Reviewed 12 June 2011

We stayed in A2 a front balcony room that was so huge and contained everything one required for a real holiday. Tui's staff were all very tentative , the housemaid came and went in silence.NOTHING was a problem - my Thai partner loves his television and when the remote stopped working staff quickly went out and purchased a brand new remote !!!!
The front balcony suites are a must , you are so close to the beach it is almost in reach.
And that night you hear the sea falling against the shore line - to me simply another romantic touch to our holiday.
There was secure car parking at the rear for our car .. I could go on and on .
For some old fashioned hospitality with a real welcome smile , Tui's is a MUST. I will be back !!!!! Peter.

Room Tip: Balcony Riims
  • Stayed June 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank PettalsBattambang
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 16 April 2011

Tui's plase is a small gay friendly bed and breakfast right on the gay beach Dong tarn in Jomtien.
The small road is closed to traffic from 10am to 5pm,but little used even outside there hours.
The rooms ,especially at the front are very spacious and clean,and have most amenities you would want.
It is a very quiet location at night,but still just a short bus ride away from the nightlife of Pattaya.
Also there are some bars and many restaurants on jomtien beach,just a few minutes walk away.
they also have a restaurant ,open from 8am to 6pm serving very nice Thai and western food,not expensive.
The staff are very friendly ,and will make you feel most welcome.
I live in Bangkok,but if i want a trip to the beach,right on the beach,then this is the place i choose.

Room Tip: Rooms at the front are well worth the extra money.
  • Stayed April 2011, travelled as a couple
2 Thank danpat50
tuisplace, Owner at Tui's Place Guest House, responded to this review, 22 April 2011
Thank you Khun P. for your time - to follow-up on TripAdvisor, with your very kind words to my friend Neil the other day while checking-out.

For me personally, it is very important that our valued returning guests; such as yourself, have a forum such as this, to give an honest appraisal of our guest house, restaurant and service.

If then, in future visits to Pattaya Khun P., we ever do anything that you feel we need to concentrate more effort upon, I hope you will feel comfortable to tell me personally - as like I've already written, we at Tui's Place truly value your patronage and so we will always try hard to make Tui's Place - YOUR Place too.

Again many thanks for your time and sharing your much valued opinion.
Shanghai
Reviewed 2 April 2011

My stay at Tui's Place have been an overall very great experience. Staff are very friendly. Rooms are nice and and well equipped. The location is very convenient. For the beach you have to cross only the street.

A guest from Switzerland