“Best Kept Secret In Thailand”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pattaya
Tui's Place Guest House
Ranked #3 of 529 Pattaya B&B and Inns
Chico, California
“Best Kept Secret In Thailand”
Reviewed 9 July 2013

Try not to tell too many people about Tui's Place. Why ruin a perfect situation. This place is a Gay Vacation Dream Come True. Keep in mind it is not a chain hotel. Its a guest house but Tui and Neil put the GUEST in all capital letters. I can't think of another Gay hotel that is actually ON a Gay Beach. Pattaya is noisy and crowded but Tui's Place is nestled on a small beach road literally two minutes from transportation into the downtown and night spot areas.
The rooms are charming and spacious (spend the few extra Bhat and go 'seaside') clean and furnished in 'casual beach Thai'. Cable, great A/C and a comfortable homey feel. Restaurant on premises that churns out great Thai and Western food from breakfast to early evening looking out over the ocean at very reasonable prices. Gay beach directly off the hotel lobby (ask for Mr. Rit's part of the beach; cutest guys and best service). WARNING: there is no elevator so if you have mobility issues this won't be your place. But the stairs are not a real hindrance. HUGE gorgeous swimming pool that belongs to high rise condo's behind guest house available for Tui's Place guests. Have no idea how Tui managed that but it makes the stay perfect.
The real draw, however, is Neil and Tui. They are Pattaya's answer to Abbot and Costello; Laurel and Hardy; Lucy and Desi !!!!! They are incredible to watch as they tend to guest needs. Bravo guys. You have a wonderful spot in Paradise and you deserve the Kudo's.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Gary C
tuisplace, Owner at Tui's Place Guest House, responded to this review, 29 September 2013
Thank you Khun Gary for your very kind remarks and Khun Neil and I hope your enjoyed your recent "second visit" to Tui's Place since discovering the "Best Kept Secret In Thailand", as much as did - your first visit. :-)

Tui

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 16 January 2013 via mobile

Dear All,
I had the most wonderful of Christmas' and New Year's. Thanks to Tui, Neil and all the Staff of Tui's Place. This being my second stay I was delighted to see the amazing service continues.

I had the opportunity to have many conversations with both Tui and Neil and found to be great company.

A big thank you to Qanta and her Team at the beach concession in front of Tui's. Cold drinks served with a genuine smile, always.

Food from Tui's kitchen served on the patio and on the beach was excellent.

All in all a very care free break. Just what was required. Thank you again.

Teerayuth Suntea (Abdul), thank you to you. King of the beach massage. I am still floating. Do yourself a favor and try to get a booking. He's always busy.

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank David H
A long, LONG time in responding Khun David I know but it was truly our great pleasure seeing your smiling face at breakfast everyday. I hope you will grace Tui's Place with your patronage again some day. Until then...thank you very, very much for such a lovely review.

Tui
Mumbai
Reviewed 3 January 2013

Though the review is delayed, but its necessary, as we totally loved our stay at Tui's place!
We (three male friends) visited Pattaya from Oct 18th till 21st, and stayed at Tui's place.
The best part of the stay was Neil undoubtedly. he really went all out to help us, whether it be giving us a bigger room, good brunches, directions to friendly places around!

And the place is like just almost on the beach, hop skip and jump and there is the beach :-)

We are surely gonna visit Pattaya again, if not for pattaya but just to stay at Tui's place :)

Room Tip: Try and book early as there aint many rooms and they do get sold out very fast.
  • Stayed October 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank AmarChopra
tuisplace, Owner at Tui's Place Guest House, responded to this review, 2 October 2013
Dear Khun Yogesh and friends, although this "thank you" note is delayed, I just wanted to write and say what an absolute joy it was for me personally to have such a wonderful group of friends; who obviously thoroughly enjoyed Pattaya, come stay with us here on Jomtien Beach - at Tui's Place, your "home away from home"! :-)
We sincerely hope we will see you all again sometime in the future, and many thanks too for such a lovely critique. Tui
Newcastle, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 November 2012

we have just returned after a 3 weeks stay in tui's place and we had to write this review to say a big thank you to neil and tui and all their staff for helping to make our stay such a pleasure.The room we had was fantastic(A2)really big room loads of space and a nice balcony overlooking the beach.the staff are all friendly and helpfull and the position of tui's place could not be better nice and busy through the day and quiet and relaxing at night a real oasis on the beach.The only fault was that we were having such a great time here that the 3 weeks went over far too quickly we can certainly reccomend tui's place for a great time and will be going back next year

Room Tip: we had superior seaside view room A2 great position
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
palm desert, ca
Reviewed 8 November 2012

this is a great location right on the beach in pattaya. comfortable room with a balcony. its my second time here and i would come back. ate lunch here too and it was good. the only drawback is trying to get the suitcases upo the stairs

• Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank sgtwrench
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 26 August 2012

I had the pleasure or staying at Tui's Place for two weeks.
Arriving late in the night (1am) due to flight delays I was greeted by Neil (Tui's friend) with a welcoming smile. Just what I needed after one of those days. We went directly to my room (Seaview room C4).

I had breakfast everyday and lunch on the beach most days. The food was always fresh and enjoyed. My Thai friend also liked all the ate. I'm not a fan of chilli and found many options to my taste.

I was always made to feel welcome and found Tui, Neil and all their staff to be very hospitable and genuine.

The location of Tui's is directly on the gay beach of Dong Tan. But the beach is not a party beach so no loud noise.

I had a two hour massage every day just infront of Tui's. At a cost of 600 Thai Baht + tip, about $30.00 AUD. I absolutely recommend Teerayuth Suntea (he's the best) his hands are just amazing.

Finally, I have been to Pattaya 7 times now and stayed at The Bondi, The Room Club Hotel and Avalon Resort. In my professional opinion ( I have been working in Food and Beverage management for 30 years) Tui's Place is by far the best for value, friendliness and overall experience.

If you are a Gay or Lesbian traveler and want a wonderful guesthouse on the beach that is safe and friendly stay at
Tui's Place.

• Stayed August 2012
3 Thank David H
Toulon, France
Reviewed 28 July 2012

For 10 years, I come once or twice a year at Tui's Place.
The location is excellent, on the most beautiful beach of the area (and the cars are prohibited from 10:00 to 17:00...).
Staff is friendly and the stay is really relaxing

Room Tip: Of course, prefer the room facing the sea. The "A" sery is the best : my favorites are A3...
  • Stayed July 2012, travelled solo