“Took 35 years to find”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Pattaya
Tui's Place Guest House
Ranked #3 of 548 Pattaya B&B and Inns
Perth, Australia
“Took 35 years to find”
Reviewed 29 March 2014

Yes after visiting Thailand for the past 35 years and yes I am so sad it took so long to find this wonderful place to stay in Pattaya . Thanks to Neil,,Tui and the great staff that work there for the great hospitality we received for my wife and my self and must say the best 6 day holiday we have ever had together. The front rooms with balcony have a sea view and are a good size with a large bath room and are all immaculately clean and have a DVD player ,fridge fully packed with drinks. I see in some reviews visitors complained about the internet, well its a common Thai problem, just about any where in Thailand you will have some problems with the internet, it seems to get over loaded, I have had problems in all the places I have stayed, but I must say I got it to work okay at Tui's Place you just have to be a little patience sometimes. The food was excellent it was so great we ate at Tui's Place almost all the time we where there. Of course we don't forget the beautiful well kept cats there with one knocking on the balcony sliding door at night ,one would just let it in and just open the entrance door let it out,we just felt so at home at Tui's Place with the kind help and a text saying have a good trip home from Tui's friend Neil thanks mate, we will always remember you all and there is one thing for sure my wife tells me, we will be back to Tui's Place and I fully agree with her.

Room Tip: Front rooms are the best but I would stay any of the rooms in this wonderful place
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank peter b

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
San Francisco, California
Reviewed 26 February 2014

We stayed in Tui's place four nights and can say we had an excellent experience. The room was big and close to the beach which makes it an A+. The staff took time from their day to ensure our needs were met and ensured we had everything needed to enjoy our vacation. Tui and Neil did an exceptional job to ensure our expectations were met and we would absolutely return.

Room Tip: Get a room that faces the beach. Its perfect for evening cocktails on the balcony.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank TDG832
Quarry Bonk
Reviewed 15 February 2014

We were lucky to find a room here when the place we were booked into up the beach proved substandard. The room here was big, with a balcony looking on to the beach. Big shower and bathroom, tv, dvd player and stereo, minibar,safe, even some coat hangers, which isn't necessarily a given in Thailand. Above all, it was an exceptionally friendly place. It's by the gay section of the beach and I think most of the clientele were gay. Me and my wife aren't, but the owners and managers made us feel welcome and we had good fun. I managed to leave with the door key and got some friends to go and pay for a replacement, but the offer was turned down - I just had to post it back. We'll definitely return -- if we can secure a room because I think there are a lot of repeat bookings, sign of a popular, well-run hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank JeffAstle
Shanghai, China
Reviewed 14 January 2014

My wife and stayed at Tui's Place for two nights recently, and it was awesome. Impeccably clean rooms, great food, convenient location, and an especially incredible staff! Tui, Neil, and company did their utmost to make us feel welcome, while providing outstanding service in a friendly and timely manner. Hands down, you'll not find a better BB or small hotel at this price that offers comparable service in all of Pattaya. Thank you Tui and Niel!!

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jack M
Northolt
Reviewed 11 January 2014

I stayed in sea facing room for three days in January 2014. For me, it ticks all the boxes and here's why:

1. They sent a taxi to pick me up from the airport. He was thee on time and charged a very reasonable fee.

2. Lovely location, right on the beach and close to bars, restaurants, a 711 etc.

3. Very friendly owner. Helpful, and funny. Even gave me some of his PG Tips to start the day.

4. Wi fi from the hotel worked on the beach.

5. Clean and comfortable room where everything worked. Comfy bed. Good aircon and fan.

I will be returning there next year.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank andywlon
Ubon Ratchathani
Reviewed 8 January 2014

This review was published incorrectly. It was meant for Tui's Place Bed and Breakfast at 318/77-78 Thap Phraya Road, Moo 12, Tambon Nongprue, Jomtien Beach, Pattaya, Banglamung, 20260. Tel: 038251432. Please deleted from Tui's Cafe, I did not go there.

Room Tip: You don't have to look any further, but book well in advance.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank RobertDaleJohnG
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed 13 October 2013

Tui's Place has a special feeling that makes it seem like you're home again.....right on the gay beach, intimate, friendly, lovely rooms.....big smiles from everybody and just the right amount of oersonal attention, always accommodating, never intrusive and with an ease of coming and going that makes it like your own place. A great little restaurant bar serves up excellent Thai food and familiar western fare. You can enjoy a morning coffee and watch the beach come to life less than twenty feet away.

Tui himself, his charming and keenly customer service oriented first mate Neil, and the whole gang of soon to be familiar faces (including the odd cat or two) just make you feel right at home and go to every effort to make sure you feel that way. I've stayed for a few days and I've stayed for five and a half weeks and am always sad to leave and happy to come back. It's like my home away from home. For me it's the only place for a gay am to. Stay in Pattaya Jomtien. Or any other variety of homo aspire for that matter,

Room Tip: Ask for the beach side,,,,you can't go wrong
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled solo