“Never disappointed here”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2016

Went for lunch with friends from bkk.I have eaten here many times it is one of my favourite places to eat. Ok it was very busy due to the hoilday. So thought the service would be slow. Not the case. Service was good the food great as always. We sat inside
As too hot outside. Did not realise that they had a up stairs as well. Next time I go will go up stairs. Heard in one of the other comments about the service. It's Thailand they are not the same as the Uk. But I have never found them rude.and I have eaten in the restaurant next door. And it's a beautiful place but over priced for what you get.the glass house gets my vote every time

Date of visit: July 2016
Write a reviewReviews (1,003)

Reviewed 20 July 2016

One of the most peaceful and pleasant place to have diner. Everything was good.
- Service and waitress/waiter excelent, super nice and quick
- Food was really good
- Quality/Price you can't find better

This restaurant suits for any occasion, between friends or with family, and really nice for a romantic diner too

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Spend the lazy afternoon with a colorful cocktail or a coffee and desert right on the beach at The Glass House

Lots of tables and dinning styles to dine with family or friends over cocktails or coffee it's for everyone's taste

Right on the beach

Reviewed 15 July 2016 via mobile

The staff including the manager are very rude. Absolutely no sense of hospitality. The spot is very nice. Having tried the restaurant next to (same spot and super design) is much more worth it. The managers do not play in the same league.

Reviewed 14 July 2016 via mobile

I went to the Glass House few months ago the food was delicious, the atmosphere was great and the staff was very friendly. Then I went again this month (July) and I was shocked by the changes I saw! The food was disgusting and super oily. The places was looking dirty, the staff was cranky and not friendly at all. Even a "dengue" mosquito I found at the place. The plates, were not clean - as I found dried pieces of food there. I don't know what happened there, but I will never go back again. I had the worst experience ever.