LK The Empress
US$103
US$166
US$136
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$166/night.

A-One The Royal Cruise Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$106
US$84
Agoda.com
Amari Nova Suites Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$54
Amari.com
US$157
US$140
US$103
US$86
Trip.com
Mercure Pattaya Hotel(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$73
US$50
Golden Sea Pattaya(Pattaya)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$33
Agoda.com
All reviewsbeach roadfamily mart convenience storejacuzzi bathhot waterhotel lobbybreakfast buffetroom servicelocation is greatthe breakfast areaegg stationcomfortable roomsrooms are bigsmall balconynice roomthe ground floormini barlate check
Reviewed 3 February 2014

stayed here for 2 weeks and it was heaven . we stayed in pattaya last year and walked past this place every night . we decided to give it a try this year .Wow its a fabulous place
the staff could not do enough to make sure your stay was one you would not forget .the room was superb the service superb . the food in the restaurant superb.add to that to the right and left of the hotel entrance two currency exchanges an atm in the foyer a family mart within the building
and the beech right across the road plus all the bars shops and eating places within walking distance
its that good that you could literally just stay here and not have to go out
check this place out it really is that good

Room Tip: ask for a beech view room
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank 24paul
Reviewed 20 January 2014

For the six nights I have stayed here, the only complaint I have is the extremely poor wi-fi. Most of the time it did not work in my room and I had to go to the lobby to access the internet. The rooms themselves were clean and comfortable, however, as noted by other reviewers the bathroom was very dim, and shaving was a real challenge. The breakfast had many choices and should fill enough anyone to last until late afternoon. The location of the hotel is excellent. I was able to walk to almost anywhere. Beach road was across the hotel, and I had no problems walking all the way from Soi 2 to the Walking Street. Of course if it is too hot, one can always hop on the Baht bus or get a motorbike taxi to any destination in the city for a low cost. The area around the hotel is very busy and the language spoken most appears to be Russian. Pattaya is a tourist town, but the area around LK the Empress is very touristy. The hotel staff was very friendly, helpful and accommodating. Overall, my experience at the hotel was positive, even though a bit pricey for Thailand. In the future I will investigate more affordable options.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 January 2014

Stayed here for two nights and thoroughly enjoyed it. We were lucky to get a room on the building's corner and so we had three large, spacious balconies. A few lights were down in the room, so we quickly called Maintenance, who were there in a few minutes and got the problem sorted. The downstairs restaurant is also great quality and provides a filling breakfast and late night meals.

The location of the hotel is great, as it is fairly close to a variety of attractions. Although the hotel is fairly small, it really is a great place to stay.

Room Tip: Rooms in the main building have less noise. But if you sleep soundly and easily, then the view from the secondary building is amazing, albeit a fair bit of night time noise.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Stanley H
Reviewed 31 December 2013

First of all , I say , I booked this hotel based on the feedback on tripadvisor , and found the same true and must recommend this hotel to all visiting Pattaya. Hotel gives a feeling of luxury , rooms are very tidy clean , i say better than a 5 start one . Bathroom is awesome , you would love your room . Room having mini bar , Tea Maker , Microwave , cutlery, TV , having free wifi , all are suberb. One Family mary mini market inside hotel , swimming pool and the best is the lobby area .

You would feel like a king in the hotel

Staff is good , they would try to help you , early check in , late check out wherever possible, concierge , breakfast is too good

Best part , everything is walk able , it is right on the beach road, most happening area, Walking street , again walking street is near by , Money exchange shops are near by , good massage shops where you can enjoy with family with kids too.

Many restaurants near by , there are indian restaurants too giving tasty food , one I visited Haveli , superb

Simply walk into a Tuktuk just outside the hotel, get down any where and pay 10 THB

In a brief fantastic location , must visit island , Noong Nooch Garden , Tiffany Show , walk on beach road , Sanctuary of truth (Good to see as a unique temple made of only wood , great wood carving , but do elephant ride at Noong Nooch Garden, not here and in my opinion ticket is overpriced and transportation is costly, as to return you have to pay 200THB to taxi , rather I prefer to visit isalnd for 1-2 days ) , Centre Mall and have foot Massage

Only thing one need to book in advance if a good deal you want as it is slightly higher as compared to other hotels but it worth to stay here. I extended my stay with one more night here on 25 Dec, and as was not having booking L K the empress gave me at discounted rate though a little bit high, but I prefered to stay here . As I personally visited near by hotels , though rate is lower side , but no comparison with L K the Empress , a true luxury if i give 10 to L K others are at 5.

Would love to stay again with L K the Empress

Thanks to Hotel Management and team , regards Sumnesh joshi , Mumbai India

Room Tip: I was not able to get beach side . those are better, I stayed in King studio one 2515 , having a great privacy.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 December 2013

Wonderful place, great service,good breakfast, helpful front desk, good Wifi, Hotel is on the beach road. Had a really good time. On the day of arrival cable TV was not working but the staff gave offered few CD's that we can watch. Keep up the good work.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple