“12 days stay Pattaya”

Ranked #48 of 444 Hotels in Pattaya
Ellezelles, Belgium
“12 days stay Pattaya”
Reviewed 29 April 2014

Our first contact with the hotel was not great.
The staff at reception where absolutely not friendly and where rude.
We wait for more than 10 minutes at check in before they even said a word.
The hotel by itself is good, very good situation on beach road, nearby Walking Street.
The swimming pool is not so big, but is nice.
Our room was nice and big.
The cleanliness was not so good. Hat 2 cockroaches in our room and a lot of ants (8 floor)
The hotel was also very hot inside. No airco in hotel. Only airco on the rooms and lobby.
The restaurant was outside (hot!, even in the morning)
The breakfast was excellent.
Even as couple we hat a great time in Pattaya and we will come back.
But we will try another hotel.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank Olivier5200

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (137)
  • Arabic first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Kfar Saba, Israel
Reviewed 26 April 2014

I was there from Apr 20 to APR 25, front desk are not nice or polite. The room are not well maintain.
the aircondition is on or off the adjustments that you have for choosing a temperature do not work, I did get a cold after the forth day.
restaurant for breakfast is in open space which mean hot and with fly that bite.

Room Tip: find a better place for the price
1 Thank Zeev W
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed 25 April 2014

overpriced hotel. it looked like we disturb the front desk staff while we made the check in. we took 3 rooms (2 beach front rooms and 1 city view). all the rooms were big but in all of them the maintenance was very bad in all rooms. the location and the view from the balcony are excellent . the mosquitos in the hotel are terrible through all day and night. even in the elevator. the restaurant is in the open area and the ventilator do not help so much against the mosquitos and flies.
in pattaya you can find much better hotels much cheaper.

Room Tip: in pattaya you can find much better hotels much cheaper.
1 Thank beniniss
Exeter, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 April 2014

I stayed there with my wife for four days 15-19th april 2014 booked a hotel mini bus and paid over the odds {800 Bht each}because we wanted a hotel direct to resort in Koh Chang what we got was a moody driver who broke many road laws. We arrived at the port he then said we had to get out after paying for our tickets. my Thai wife was quite angry at this and had to make him carry 2 large suitcases on board he then left us to fend for ourselves. I repeat this was not what we paid for, we both feel cheated. The hotel was only ok for the price, it was worth no more than 1500 Bht per night. The reception and one waiter where miserable and surley. There are much better hotels to stay at mucher cheaper prices. My advice is never to stay there or you will be full of regrets. I mailed them twice about the travel but did not get the courtesy of a reply

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
4 Thank david s
Singapore, Singapore
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

The hotel definitely has the "wow" factor when you walk in with an impressive lobby having fancy furniture. Location is excellent with shops and restaurants nearby. There is a laundry a short walk up the side street next to the hotel.

The room smelt a bit musty and a cockroach ran across the floor but was otherwise quite comfortable with a kitchenette and a balcony with a sea view. Even a 2* hotel would provide a spare toilet roll in the bathroom and I was surprised that this was lacking as there was a reasonable selection of toiletries and a hair dryer.
WIFI worked well.

The breakfast buffet was let down a bit by having cordial instead of proper fruit juice and leftovers from last nights dinner but you wouldn't leave hungry.

The rack rate is way overpriced but I got a substantial discount with one of the internet booking sites and was happy with what I paid for what I got. I would definitely stay here again but not at the full rate which the current standards don't justify.

Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank brisman333
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 21 April 2014

Best location in Pattaya. It's a bit pricey. The hotel caters to every one: families and solo travels with their young Thai ladyboys. The shower needs a bit of maintenance. The silicon is moldy.
The internet is very poor . I could not connect, The frontdesk could not help.

1 Thank Rossegnole
Perth, Western Australia, Australia
Reviewed 19 April 2014

This hotel is comfortable and close to shopping, good eating and entertainment. The famous Walking st is about 500 metres from the hotel.
But the internet did not work very well and every day I had assistance from staff. You also need a new password every 2 days as well but finally a support staff gave me a new log in that would work till the end of my stay.
The TV was fuzzy on most channels as well and after 2 attempts to fix it the maintenance advised it was a hotel wide and could not be fixed - they need to look into this.
I had organised a late checkout on my last day for 1pm but a rude staff member rang me at 12.30pm approx, and told me checkout was 12 noon and to get out! I explained that I had organised a late checkout and to check her records. I then asked for staff to help with my bags.

Room Tip: Beach view rooms are great
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo