“10 out of 10”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 May 2014

My husband and I have been in Pattaya one week and have already eaten here twice. Friendly, great food & good service. My husband had penne al salmon both times and I had penne al arrabiatta and pepperoni pizza. All the food was excellent and priced from 250 bhat upwards and very reasonable. If ordering wine I would suggest trying a bottle which they seem to offer as promotions over a caraf which was not to my taste. The restaurant looks small from the front but it is on two levels. Location is on 2nd road opposite the Marriott Hotel. We will definitely be back here over the next few weeks. Thanks to all the staff who made us feel so welcome.

1  Thank Lisa-m

Reviewed 23 March 2014

Google maps shows the wrong place 2.7 km further North where we really hard looked for the restaurant. Luckily we happened to spot it in the Town center opposit Royal Garden shopping centre on 2nd Road. Very clean and nice little restaurant with the best pizzas we have experinced for a long time.

Reviewed 2 January 2014 via mobile

Little Italy is always a favourite when visiting Pattaya. Nice Italian home cooked food with great service. My favourite pasta dish is penne with prawns in a white sauce. Also recommended is the carpaccio of beef for a starter. They have bottles of wine on promotion at each table which are good value. Highly recommended is the limoncello drink which I think is homemade. Pizzas are very good also.

Reviewed 1 December 2013 via mobile

One of the best italian restaurant in pattaya.little but excellent food and wines.must be visit every pattaya holiday.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

Must be one of best meals we had in Pattaya. Very small restaurant but great food and service. The scallopine was tender and well seasoned and pasta was tasty. Free wifi as well and located in heart of Pattaya.