“Nice restaurant with live music”

Hard Rock Cafe Pattaya
Ranked #27 of 1,050 Restaurants in Pattaya
Price range: US$11 - US$46
Good for: Bar Scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Considered Asia's premier beach, Pattaya is a perfect relaxation getaway. With all the sea sports you can imagine (except surfing- the waves are too small) like windsurfing, sailing, para sailing, and fishing, this beach is a one sun, sand, and surf stop. Only 147km from Bangkok, Pattaya's nightlife is full of hot spots like the Hard Rock Cafe. (Remember while visiting Thailand, public display of affection and nudity at beaches are offensive. Darn, huh?) So after soaking in the glorious sun take some time off at the Hard Rock Cafe Pattaya, where you can grab some classic American fare and browse the best rock 'n' roll memorabilia collection around. We are located on the beachfront of the Hard Rock Hotel. Come check out our magnificent sea and mountain views.
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I enjoyed the live music and the drinks at the hard rock cafe. Would definitely go there again. The place has some real good character. Get some souveniers on the way out.

Matty c, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Hi Hein B,

Firstly thank you for your visit and review of Hard Rock Café.

looks like you are a fan as you grabbed some merchandise on the way out.

Hope to see you back again soon

Reviewed 4 August 2014

10 of us travelled to Pattaya to celebrate my sisters 18th Birthday ! The food was AMAZING ! I ordered potato skins to start didn't realise I would get 6 skins ! So best to share them ! For the main I ordered a BBQ burger which was tasty and delicious ! The waiting staff were always on hand if you needed them. They brought a massive Ice cream singing happy birthday for my sister ! The staff had pots and pans clanging away to the beat, drums banging and balloons popping ! It's certain to say we will all remember this day in years to come ! Thank You all very much !

Hi chloelou94

Thanks for your review and Visit.
we love it when its someone's birthday here at hard rock. As its their day to be a rock star. and we certainly know have to celebrate.

I will share your comments with all the team and we hope to see you back again soon

Reviewed 28 July 2014

How does it get any better than that! Right on the main boardwalk, great food, service and view. Love to stop for the brownie explosion with lots of spoons to share!! It's definitely big enough! Great end to a day on the water.

Matty c, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2014

Hi Skyturtle101.

Thanks for your visit and review.

the brownie is my favorite to and its great to share as I struggle to finish a whole one myself

hope to see you back again soon

Reviewed 26 July 2014

As always I visit the Hard Rock Cafe in the city I am visiting been to loads in the world great booze food music and atmosphere real enjoy my visits

Matty c, Manager at Hard Rock Cafe Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Hi Alan876969,

We would love to know how many Hard Rock Cafes you have now visited ?

We so glad you enjoyed your visit and thank you for taking time to leave a review.

Hope to see you back soon

Reviewed 24 July 2014

It is very hard to find a place in Pattaya with a good music. It does not matter where to go. For one week of holidays you will find yourself up-to-dated about top hits of crappy music from around the world.

Is Hard Rock cafe the last resort? I've never been to any of them. I thought so and I was wrong. It's time to give up. There is no hope anymore. Wanna listen "Bara bara bara beri beri beri"? Miss "Opa gungnam style"? Need to move you body to some "tuts tuts tuts". Go to Hard Rock! You will face all of this crap for sure.

Thanks God they have a live shows! I visited Devotion music band live twice. These guys know how to rock! So be sure to check schedule of live shows if you want some rock.

However it is still a good place. Very nice atmosphere, cool stuff at clothing store, friendly staff and good service.

Prices are ridiculously high but I think it worth.

Hi Cypher-kun,

Firstly thank you for your visit and review here on trip advisor.

I am glad you enjoyed Devotion our house band who can certainly rock the house out.

We sorry that the music in between the band was not to you liking.

Here at Hard Rock .There is no right nor wrong type of music. It is a matter of personal preference. And we accept that.

After looking in to your visit we did have a request from a group for a bit of Dance (EDM) music.

I will take your comments on board and we will ensure we follow a mix of music between band sets.

hope to see you back again soon