“I got a lottery ticket !”
Review of Red Planet Pattaya

Red Planet Pattaya
Ranked #27 of 456 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed 27 January 2014 via mobile

It sounds like winning a lottery ticket when I managed to get rooms booked at 10THB per night through one of their online sale last year.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank each one of you at Tune Pattaya for having given us such a wonderful time during our stay at your property.

Honestly my family and I were initially little hesitant to stay at this hotel since we had always stayed with Amari or Dusit D2 and we were not sure if it was a right decision by choosing to stay at this hotel. But after staying at Tune Pattaya, I can definitely say that i had made no mistake by choosing Tune this time.

Let me tell you that their hotel is in no way less than any other best names in the trade at Pattaya.

We were completely won over by the personalized service and attention given to us by all their front office members and particularly Ms.Ammy , Ms.Juice and Ms.Nat who were always willing to help us with our requirements.

Please accept my heartfelt congratulations on the great show put up by all of you at Tune Pattaya which I'm sure will earn you many more friends globally.

• Stayed: March 2013
1  Thank Ejazz A
TunePattaya, Manager at Red Planet Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for choosing Tune Hotel Pattaya for your holiday in Pattaya, Thailand.
We are glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and left with good memories for our hotel. We are certainly looking forward to warm welcome you at our hotel again in the near future.

Warm regards,
Nattanicha Anothai
Hotel Manager
nattanicha@redplanethotels.com

Reviewed 13 January 2014

If you come to Pattaya to party, then this hotel is the right one, it's situated on the main road with lots of bars around, so mostly suited for those who expect to be out partying themselves.
Expect loud music until 2 am and be prepared that a lot will be returning to the hotel drunk when the bar closes.

The hotel it self is fresh but the cheap room price also means you have no refrigerator and that most room are very small.
The staff is very friendly and speak good English...
The biggest minus was the cleaning, they don't clean, they just make up the bed and put fresh towels, no cleaning sink or floor and the bed linen was changed once in 2 weeks, so that was pretty disgusting.

Room Tip: Ask for a room not facing towards the Main Street.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 January 2014

I booked this hotel for 3 nights, the room I got was so small, i was even getting difficulty placing my luggage, they gave us a corner room on 2nd floor. we shud have asked for a high floor to get atleast a cityview ... the view of our room was a wall of another building which was dissappointing..no amenities..overall ..it was a okay.. we were stucked..there were other good hotels nearby at the same cost .

Room Tip: rooms on high floor would be better
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank CHIKZ
Reviewed 3 January 2014 via mobile

The most terrible stay experience in my life. No bell boy, no bar, no restaurents, no room service, no smoking zone, if the bed sheet or pillow covers get dirty while using then 200 baht fine for laundry bill egc.etc. I advice not to stay in a place where u get nothing but extorsion from front office.

• Stayed: December 2013
3  Thank Rajiv H
Reviewed 28 December 2013 via mobile

Parking is limited to only 6car so if u r driving a car, it is very possible u got no where to park, and if u do park, it cost 200thb/ time, so if u go out for tour and back to hotel, u need to pay again. Watch TV cost money, Use soap charge u extra, Wifi and towel also going to cost more money from ur pocket. The environment is clean, as it should be. But for 1300 base + extra, I ended paying about 2,700+, I can get much better hotel for this price. Strongly NOT recommended.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Shenta T
Reviewed 27 December 2013

Firstly I wish there was negative rating, I would have rate - 50 on the scale.
Excellent location but pathetic x 2, horrible x 2, terrible x 2 was the service. Very very small rooms. Breakfast timings was 7 to 10 am but was finished at 9 am & to my surprise there was no apology for it.so there only one choice have sandwich.
Basic things like glasses were also not kept in the room.
Would never ever recommend anyone to stay. The staff doesn't know what hospitality is, worst service.

Room Tip: Room s rating is - 50 but dont have the option.
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 December 2013 via mobile

Stayed here in December 2013 and although a budget hotel, I think we paid around £16 a night for two nights, the hotel was clean and the staff were friendly. The rooms are small but were only slept and showered so it was all we wanted. The location to the beach is good but a little trek to walking street. Would use again.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple