“Good Value!!”
Review of Red Planet Pattaya

Red Planet Pattaya
Ranked #27 of 458 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed 12 June 2014 via mobile

Stayed in this hotel for 1 night as me and my boyfriend were doing a skydive in Pattaya! The rooms were basic but very clean and had everything you needed. The staff were very friendly and helpful! Very good value for money!!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Cameo345
TunePattaya, Manager at Red Planet Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for choosing to stayed at Tune Hotel Pattaya for your holiday in Pattaya, Thailand.
We are glad to hear that you had enjoyed your stay and left with good memories with our hotel. We are certainly looking forward to warm welcome you at our hotel once again in the near future.

There are newer reviews for Red Planet Pattaya

Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

I spent 2 days/nights in this hotel from May 30 and 31st in pattaya.according to my experience good thing about hotel is rooms are big,nice,clean and very comfortable to stay in.also the location is at the heart of Pattaya city,very easy to go everywhere from here.and bad thing I experience while my stay over here is 1st night at the dawn(around from 3 am early morning)there was no electricity in my room.it was ok when we check in at 10 pm(as whole day i go to see tourist attraction places so I check in late)I come to know there is no electricity when suddenly I feel very hot and wake up around 3 am and I try my best to find out what's the problem but I can't,so I go down in reception and ask the staff than he check and say that electricity was gone in my room and apologies.he than suggest me to change the room.it was really a horrible moment for me to sleep in the room without ac or ceiling fan in thailand's burning hot weather.everyone can imagine how terrible it is in Thailand to stay in room without ac or fan and it's so horrible to pack our all the belongings and move the room early morning from 4th floor to 6th.on top of that I can't charge my mobile,camera for next day's trip to explore the city which somehow ruin my trip to Pattaya,as,I can't take sufficient pictures of the pattaya's attractions.upon check out,reception staff ask me to wait until the security staff go in my room,check and ensure everything is ok,as if like I thief or vandal something.thats not the way you treat your guest.
after that I check out and stay in same hotel branch in asok,Bangkok,to give a try if here is good than pattaya.the service here is totally amazing and much better than pattaya's branch.i thoroughly enjoy my stay(2days/nights)here in bangkok.only the price is extremely high.i pay around $140HKD per night in pattaya where as here in same hotel I pay $375HKD per night(more than doubled).when I ask in check in counter why the price is different the lady say that in Pattaya we book prior to our visit where as in Bangkok we walk in.whatever,we also pay charge 50bht for our luggage.this is only my personal experience I experience staying in tune hotel.Mag be I was unlucky to have much trouble staying in Thailand.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ayus l

Dear Madam,

First of all we would like to thank you very much for choosing Tune Hotel Pattaya for your holiday in Pattaya.

On behalf of Tune Hotel Pattaya's management team, we sincere apologize that our service fell short on your expectation. We promise to strive for improvement and provide better service everyday. We hope to welcome you back at our hotel again in the near future.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Very generic hotels rooms so don't expect Thai style. New building so everything works. Close to everything but at the quieter end of town. No pool so really a place for those needing somewhere safe and secure for a few days in town. Only draw back was that the corridors and lifts are not air conditioned so they can get very hot. Pricey coffee shop downstairs but the coffee was the best I tasted in Thailand.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
3  Thank Jeremy W
TunePattaya, Manager at Red Planet Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2014

Reviewed 28 May 2014

the hotel room is nice and clean the showers are real nice and clean... the location is perfect for anybody just in the middle of everything ... the beach is 5 m walk from the hotel,,, the desk service is real good ,, always polite and friendly.. i really recomend this hotel to anyone,, the price is good too,,, thanks

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank willie05

Reviewed 15 May 2014

Good Hotel if you plan on staying short stay. Although the room is cheap, they are also small. All the amenities you have to pay. Towel, WIFI, A/C also there is no phone in the room. The staff were helpful. Breakfast is the common continental breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
TunePattaya, Manager at Red Planet Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2014

Reviewed 12 May 2014

Stayed here for 4 nights, they dont provide drinking water in room, no room service, we were charged for early check - in (2 hrs- 120 bht for each room). Coffee house provides only club sandwich in breakfast and absolutely nothing else (though mentioned unlimited) they also charge for a sugar pouch with coffee or tea.

On positive note, its location is excellent and its very cheap to travel places from this hotel (10 bht) and needless to mentions it allows guests in our room at no additional cost :)

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ram J
TunePattaya, Manager at Red Planet Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2014

Dear Sir/Madam

Please kindly be informed that the hotel management team has taken sometimes to did a research about hotel concept and design to ensure that every bit and piece is friendly for all age travellers with different needs, however your comment is very much appreciated. Should you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to write to us at the email below. We are looking forward to welcome you again at Tune Hotel Pattaya.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

When/If you book this hotel watch out and read all fine print hidden in their hotel descriptions. You will find restrictions on A/C use, towel use, car parking fees 1/4 the cost of room and many other unpleasant surpri$es. This is not a good location!

Room Tip: Go south to better rooms without surpri$$$es ,fees, money grubbing, etc. Oh, and trying to get a res...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple