Lowest prices for your stay
Special rate available
Official Site
£32
glen m
Edinburgh, United Kingdom

FANTASTIC LITTLE GEM OF A HOTEL

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 15 Jun 2012
Stayed in nova hotel and spa from 3-7th june arrived 10am they let me check in early at 11am,the hotel itself i cannot fault, cleanliness sublime,food great drinks good price for 4 star property, was some tiling work going on at pool area but did not deflect in anyway the comforts of this new hotel,had a chat with area manager austin over coffe one morning and found him very pleasant and nice person looking to help in anyway to make our stay more enjoyable,the rooms were fantasic sized,cleaned everyday,nice pool nice bar area and very friendly staff,they let me have late check out 5pm no extra cost as there was tiling work at pool area was way of recompense,all in all would def reccomend this fantastic hotel and would def stay again if in pattaya.
Dont wait and look about book this gem of a hotel at very reasonable rates for 4 star accomadation.

Glen, (Scotland)
Date of stay: June 2012
Room Tip: all rooms have pool view so no problems
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
, General Manager at Centara Nova Hotel Pattaya, responded to this review
Responded 2 Jul 2012
Hello,
Thanks from all of the team and I for taking the time to review our lovely new hotel.
I am glad you enjoyed the product and service. We try hard to offer a personalised level of service and I am happy that this is the level of service you encountered.
I hope in the future we can welcome you again to our hotel.
We are looking forward to seeing you.
    £71
2.1 miles from Centara Nova Hotel Pattaya
    £46
6.1 miles from Centara Nova Hotel Pattaya
View more hotels in Pattaya
All reviews nice hotel swim up bar the hotel staff beach road main road indian food min walk pool area nice room fe centara khun baht soi jacuzzi
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 June 2012

This is a small hotel boutique located relatively close to the touristic areas, a little difficult to find. However it worths the effort, is very affordable and they have attention to every small details. Also, food and drink is not pricy so if you want to say at the hotel and just enjoy yourself, definitely recommendable. Finally, they have a great SPA, I would say that it was the best massage package I had in Thailand. A great treat for couples!!

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank TacoCritique
Management response:Responded 2 July 2012

Hello,
It was interesting to read your comment "hidden secret". I think that is true of this new hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and I am glad a quieter location suited your holiday needs. We are infact quite close to all the attractions in Pattaya but many are not sure of our location yet.
Please come and visit us soon. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel when you next return to Pattaya.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 1 June 2012

Nice place and good service.Hotel is new and very clean,comfortable to go any place it is middle in pattaya.

Date of stay: May 2012
1  Thank Wassamonai
Management response:Responded 2 July 2012

Thank you for your comments regarding our new hotel. We do try our best to give our guests the best service we can and I am glad you appreciated our offer.
Like you, I think the central location is convenient. I hope to see you and your family again here soon.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 31 May 2012

I have stayed there for couple nights with my friends, the room was amazing...our rooms view to the pool , it was nice and clean ...all new ...it was located among of the traffic city like Pattaya but incredible, the hotel was quiet , we feel comfortable and relax, the food was good, I love pizza over there :))..and I love the decoration and colour ..the staff was helpful and good service,,we had a nice time ,thanks for making our trip completely Fabulous :)

See you next trip in Nova!!

Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank sarahthai
Austin R, General Manager at Centara Nova Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2012

Hello,
I appreciate your comments but more importantly, I appreciate that you have taken the time to provide feedback on our new hotel.
We need this feedback so we can track our performance and the best way is to hear it directly from our valued guests, like yourselves!
I do hope we will see you again.
Take care

Reviewed 31 May 2012 via mobile

I have been in this hotel with my girlfrind for 5 night it was so great after 5 day my girl frind say she dont want to leave this place because it was so fine...so i am realy recommend to visit there!!!

Date of stay: February 2012
1  Thank kostamtin

Thank so so much for your positive comments and we are glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Often, I find that positive feedback like yours is indeed very rewarding for our team who do fork hard to give our guests a positive experience.
I hope you have a chance to visit us again soon.

Reviewed 31 May 2012

Brand new nice hotel with beautiful decoration and surroundings.
There's a in-pool bar which is quite pleasant for drinks and snacks around the comfy swimming pool (very interesting offers at the moment: order a snack and the beer is only 1 ThB !!)
The rooms are very well decorated and well equipped with DVD player and large LCD cabled TV, hair-dryer (that counts too ;); everything is new and very clean.
The food was also excellent and quickly brought to our room by the roomservice staff.
The staff was quite pleasant, polite and helpful.
I didn't have the chance to try the spa, but could visit it. They have state of the art technologies for relaxation as well as excellent trained staff.
I strongly recommend this place for a relaxing time in Pattaya.
Will come back there for sure !!

Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Matthieu L

Thank you for taking the time to rate our new hotel.
I appreciate your comments and more importantly so does my team. I do hope we can see you again in the future if you are travelling to Pattaya.