Lowest prices for your stay
Special rate available
Get rewarded with One Key
Official Site
£32
ches51
gold coast

Cheryl from Australia

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 1 Jul 2012
I have already written a review re the Centara Pattaya Hotel where we were for a week before spending 6 days at Centara Spa. I can only reiterate that it was just perfect. The breakfast were served up slightly differently from the Hotel but absolutely superb
Date of stay: June 2012
Room Tip: No special rooms to choose from really, they all look over a magnificent swimming pool
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesSleep Quality
, General Manager at Centara Nova Hotel Pattaya, responded to this review
Responded 1 Jul 2012
Dear Cheryl,
Again thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel. We do strive to give the best possible experience to all our guests and I am glad that you enjoyed this new product of ours.
Next time you stay I hope you have the time to experience our Spa Cenvaree as well.
I look forward to seeing you again soon.
Kind Regards
1.4 miles from Centara Nova Hotel Pattaya
    £48
5.0 miles from Centara Nova Hotel Pattaya
View more hotels in Pattaya
All reviews nice hotel swim up bar the hotel staff beach road main road indian food min walk pool area nice room fe centara khun baht soi jacuzzi
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 June 2012

its nice to find a relaxing and peaceful hotel in pattaya.
I stayed here for 2 nights with my son. it was very nice.
rooms were perfect and the food in the restaurant was good too.
the chef did a special vegetarian request for us ;)

the staff were all friendly with the usual Thai courtesy with smiling faces ;)

i would come here again probably ^^

Room tip: pool view room was nice ;)
Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello,
We appreciate your comments and I am personally glad that you were able to enjoy our hotel and facilities with your son.
I hope we can see you again in the future if you have the opportunity to visit Pattaya.
Yours Sincerely

Reviewed 15 June 2012

Stayed in nova hotel and spa from 3-7th june arrived 10am they let me check in early at 11am,the hotel itself i cannot fault, cleanliness sublime,food great drinks good price for 4 star property, was some tiling work going on at pool area but did not deflect in anyway the comforts of this new hotel,had a chat with area manager austin over coffe one morning and found him very pleasant and nice person looking to help in anyway to make our stay more enjoyable,the rooms were fantasic sized,cleaned everyday,nice pool nice bar area and very friendly staff,they let me have late check out 5pm no extra cost as there was tiling work at pool area was way of recompense,all in all would def reccomend this fantastic hotel and would def stay again if in pattaya.
Dont wait and look about book this gem of a hotel at very reasonable rates for 4 star accomadation.

Glen, (Scotland)

Room tip: all rooms have pool view so no problems
Date of stay: June 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Hello,
Thanks from all of the team and I for taking the time to review our lovely new hotel.
I am glad you enjoyed the product and service. We try hard to offer a personalised level of service and I am happy that this is the level of service you encountered.
I hope in the future we can welcome you again to our hotel.
We are looking forward to seeing you.
Best Regards

Reviewed 9 June 2012

This is a small hotel boutique located relatively close to the touristic areas, a little difficult to find. However it worths the effort, is very affordable and they have attention to every small details. Also, food and drink is not pricy so if you want to say at the hotel and just enjoy yourself, definitely recommendable. Finally, they have a great SPA, I would say that it was the best massage package I had in Thailand. A great treat for couples!!

Date of stay: May 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank TacoCritique

Hello,
It was interesting to read your comment "hidden secret". I think that is true of this new hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and I am glad a quieter location suited your holiday needs. We are infact quite close to all the attractions in Pattaya but many are not sure of our location yet.
Please come and visit us soon. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel when you next return to Pattaya.
Best Regards,

Reviewed 1 June 2012

Nice place and good service.Hotel is new and very clean,comfortable to go any place it is middle in pattaya.

Date of stay: May 2012
1  Thank Wassamonai
Management response:Responded 2 July 2012

Thank you for your comments regarding our new hotel. We do try our best to give our guests the best service we can and I am glad you appreciated our offer.
Like you, I think the central location is convenient. I hope to see you and your family again here soon.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 31 May 2012

I have stayed there for couple nights with my friends, the room was amazing...our rooms view to the pool , it was nice and clean ...all new ...it was located among of the traffic city like Pattaya but incredible, the hotel was quiet , we feel comfortable and relax, the food was good, I love pizza over there :))..and I love the decoration and colour ..the staff was helpful and good service,,we had a nice time ,thanks for making our trip completely Fabulous :)

See you next trip in Nova!!

Date of stay: November 2011
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank sarahthai
Austin R, General Manager at Centara Nova Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2012

Hello,
I appreciate your comments but more importantly, I appreciate that you have taken the time to provide feedback on our new hotel.
We need this feedback so we can track our performance and the best way is to hear it directly from our valued guests, like yourselves!
I do hope we will see you again.
Take care