“phil from australia”

Ranked #51 of 447 Hotels in Pattaya
Sydney, Australia
“phil from australia”
Reviewed 28 July 2012

This was my first trip to Thailand. I have previously been around the world, particularly Europe and have always stayed in 5 star accommodation the likes of Sheraton and The Hilton but none compare to the quality and service I experienced at Nova Hotel & Spa Pattaya. This Hotel may have a 4 star rating but in my view it is 5 stars plus. You will never meet staff as kind and as friendly as in this Hotel and in particular the management. I was so impressed, I will never holiday anywhere else nor stay anywhere else. This Hotel cannot be beaten for price and service. This is an independent review from an experienced traveller and I have not been bribed or paid for this comment.
Regards, Phil G.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
3 Thank Phil G
Austin R, General Manager at Centara Nova Hotel & Spa Pattaya, responded to this review, 23 August 2012
Dear Phil,
I do remember you from your time at our hotel. I am really happy that you enjoyed the service and facilities. If I remember correctly, this was your first visit to Pattaya and its great that you enjoyed your holiday here.
I look forward to welcoming you again when you next visit and thank you for taking the time to comment on our new hotel. We appreciate it.
Best Regards
Austin

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (68)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
gold coast
Reviewed 1 July 2012

I have already written a review re the Centara Pattaya Hotel where we were for a week before spending 6 days at Centara Spa. I can only reiterate that it was just perfect. The breakfast were served up slightly differently from the Hotel but absolutely superb

Room Tip: No special rooms to choose from really, they all look over a magnificent swimming pool
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
1 Thank ches51
, General Manager at Centara Nova Hotel & Spa Pattaya, responded to this review, 2 July 2012
Dear Cheryl,
Again thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel. We do strive to give the best possible experience to all our guests and I am glad that you enjoyed this new product of ours.
Next time you stay I hope you have the time to experience our Spa Cenvaree as well.
I look forward to seeing you again soon.
Kind Regards
thailand
Reviewed 17 June 2012

its nice to find a relaxing and peaceful hotel in pattaya.
I stayed here for 2 nights with my son. it was very nice.
rooms were perfect and the food in the restaurant was good too.
the chef did a special vegetarian request for us ;)

the staff were all friendly with the usual Thai courtesy with smiling faces ;)

i would come here again probably ^^

Room Tip: pool view room was nice ;)
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
Hello,
We appreciate your comments and I am personally glad that you were able to enjoy our hotel and facilities with your son.
I hope we can see you again in the future if you have the opportunity to visit Pattaya.
Yours Sincerely
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 June 2012

Stayed in nova hotel and spa from 3-7th june arrived 10am they let me check in early at 11am,the hotel itself i cannot fault, cleanliness sublime,food great drinks good price for 4 star property, was some tiling work going on at pool area but did not deflect in anyway the comforts of this new hotel,had a chat with area manager austin over coffe one morning and found him very pleasant and nice person looking to help in anyway to make our stay more enjoyable,the rooms were fantasic sized,cleaned everyday,nice pool nice bar area and very friendly staff,they let me have late check out 5pm no extra cost as there was tiling work at pool area was way of recompense,all in all would def reccomend this fantastic hotel and would def stay again if in pattaya.
Dont wait and look about book this gem of a hotel at very reasonable rates for 4 star accomadation.

Glen, (Scotland)

Room Tip: all rooms have pool view so no problems
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled as a couple
Hello,
Thanks from all of the team and I for taking the time to review our lovely new hotel.
I am glad you enjoyed the product and service. We try hard to offer a personalised level of service and I am happy that this is the level of service you encountered.
I hope in the future we can welcome you again to our hotel.
We are looking forward to seeing you.
Best Regards
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 June 2012

This is a small hotel boutique located relatively close to the touristic areas, a little difficult to find. However it worths the effort, is very affordable and they have attention to every small details. Also, food and drink is not pricy so if you want to say at the hotel and just enjoy yourself, definitely recommendable. Finally, they have a great SPA, I would say that it was the best massage package I had in Thailand. A great treat for couples!!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled as a couple
3 Thank TacoCritique
Hello,
It was interesting to read your comment "hidden secret". I think that is true of this new hotel. I am glad you enjoyed your stay and I am glad a quieter location suited your holiday needs. We are infact quite close to all the attractions in Pattaya but many are not sure of our location yet.
Please come and visit us soon. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel when you next return to Pattaya.
Best Regards,
Reviewed 31 May 2012

Nice place and good service.Hotel is new and very clean,comfortable to go any place it is middle in pattaya.

• Stayed May 2012
1 Thank Wassamonai
Thank you for your comments regarding our new hotel. We do try our best to give our guests the best service we can and I am glad you appreciated our offer.
Like you, I think the central location is convenient. I hope to see you and your family again here soon.
Kind Regards
Bangkok, Thailand
Reviewed 31 May 2012

I have stayed there for couple nights with my friends, the room was amazing...our rooms view to the pool , it was nice and clean ...all new ...it was located among of the traffic city like Pattaya but incredible, the hotel was quiet , we feel comfortable and relax, the food was good, I love pizza over there :))..and I love the decoration and colour ..the staff was helpful and good service,,we had a nice time ,thanks for making our trip completely Fabulous :)

See you next trip in Nova!!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled with friends
1 Thank sarahthai
Hello,
I appreciate your comments but more importantly, I appreciate that you have taken the time to provide feedback on our new hotel.
We need this feedback so we can track our performance and the best way is to hear it directly from our valued guests, like yourselves!
I do hope we will see you again.
Take care