Lowest prices for your stay
Official Site
£54
Priceline
Agoda.com
£45
Easy and fast booking
All reviews nice hotel swim up bar the hotel staff beach road main road indian food min walk pool area nice room fe centara khun baht soi jacuzzi
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 August 2012

It was our 3rd stay at this wonderful, nice and peaceful hotel ! We stayed for 2 nights and once again we loved it and we will return soon again.We really enjoyed the friendly service and enjoyed the happy hour too by the pool.
The breakfast has an asian style to it - luckily this time there was cheese and muesli, just a we westernized people like....perfect.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Austin R, General Manager at Centara Nova Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2012

Dear Valued guest,
Its great to see you enjoyed your stay. Thanks so much for your feedback, this is very important for the team here and also very motivational for them.
Please come and visit us again soon.
We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 28 July 2012

This was my first trip to Thailand. I have previously been around the world, particularly Europe and have always stayed in 5 star accommodation the likes of Sheraton and The Hilton but none compare to the quality and service I experienced at Nova Hotel & Spa Pattaya. This Hotel may have a 4 star rating but in my view it is 5 stars plus. You will never meet staff as kind and as friendly as in this Hotel and in particular the management. I was so impressed, I will never holiday anywhere else nor stay anywhere else. This Hotel cannot be beaten for price and service. This is an independent review from an experienced traveller and I have not been bribed or paid for this comment.
Regards, Phil G.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank PhilG31

Dear Phil,
I do remember you from your time at our hotel. I am really happy that you enjoyed the service and facilities. If I remember correctly, this was your first visit to Pattaya and its great that you enjoyed your holiday here.
I look forward to welcoming you again when you next visit and thank you for taking the time to comment on our new hotel. We appreciate it.

Reviewed 1 July 2012

I have already written a review re the Centara Pattaya Hotel where we were for a week before spending 6 days at Centara Spa. I can only reiterate that it was just perfect. The breakfast were served up slightly differently from the Hotel but absolutely superb

Room tip: No special rooms to choose from really, they all look over a magnificent swimming pool
Date of stay: June 2012
1  Thank ches51

Dear Cheryl,
Again thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel. We do strive to give the best possible experience to all our guests and I am glad that you enjoyed this new product of ours.
Next time you stay I hope you have the time to experience our Spa Cenvaree as well.
I look forward to seeing you again soon.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 17 June 2012

its nice to find a relaxing and peaceful hotel in pattaya.
I stayed here for 2 nights with my son. it was very nice.
rooms were perfect and the food in the restaurant was good too.
the chef did a special vegetarian request for us ;)

the staff were all friendly with the usual Thai courtesy with smiling faces ;)

i would come here again probably ^^

Room tip: pool view room was nice ;)
Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Hello,
We appreciate your comments and I am personally glad that you were able to enjoy our hotel and facilities with your son.
I hope we can see you again in the future if you have the opportunity to visit Pattaya.
Yours Sincerely

Reviewed 15 June 2012

Stayed in nova hotel and spa from 3-7th june arrived 10am they let me check in early at 11am,the hotel itself i cannot fault, cleanliness sublime,food great drinks good price for 4 star property, was some tiling work going on at pool area but did not deflect in anyway the comforts of this new hotel,had a chat with area manager austin over coffe one morning and found him very pleasant and nice person looking to help in anyway to make our stay more enjoyable,the rooms were fantasic sized,cleaned everyday,nice pool nice bar area and very friendly staff,they let me have late check out 5pm no extra cost as there was tiling work at pool area was way of recompense,all in all would def reccomend this fantastic hotel and would def stay again if in pattaya.
Dont wait and look about book this gem of a hotel at very reasonable rates for 4 star accomadation.

Glen, (Scotland)

Room tip: all rooms have pool view so no problems
Date of stay: June 2012

Hello,
Thanks from all of the team and I for taking the time to review our lovely new hotel.
I am glad you enjoyed the product and service. We try hard to offer a personalised level of service and I am happy that this is the level of service you encountered.
I hope in the future we can welcome you again to our hotel.
We are looking forward to seeing you.