Lowest prices for your stay
Special rate available
MrsBondSomerset
St Georges, United Kingdom
Lovely 9 nights
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 27 Sept 2012
We had a brilliant time at the hotel, the only down side was that when we were there what appeared to be a group of men on a stag night arrived at the hotel. Bit noisy at night but hey they were having fun. Not really suitable if you have children as apart from the pool not a lot for them to do. Really a business hotel as opposed to a resort type.

The breakfast was really good with lots of choice.

There was some confusion over the timing of the cocktail happy hour between the bar staff and what was in the information provided by the hotel in our room, having said that the bar staff honoured what was in the information pack.

value was really good as we have a soft opening price.
Date of stay: September 2012
0.4 miles from Centara Nova Hotel Pattaya
0.5 miles from Centara Nova Hotel Pattaya
1.4 miles from Centara Nova Hotel Pattaya
View more hotels in Pattaya
All reviews nice hotel swim up bar the hotel staff beach road main road indian food min walk pool area nice room fe centara khun baht soi jacuzzi
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 September 2012

Stayed in this hotel during Songkran, it was my birthday and the surprised me with a birthday cake, great buffet breakfast, nothing any problem to the staff could not do enough to make the stay as pleasant as possible. The rooms are lovely and kept spotless and always made up beautifully each day on return. So good am coming back in January again to celebrate my wife's birthday and can't wait to stay again.

Brilliant place what else can I say.

Room tip: always stay in deluxe and never disappointed all rooms look over swimming pool
Date of stay: April 2012
2  Thank TheDug
Austin R, General Manager at Centara Nova Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2012

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. Although we are a smaller hotel we do strive to provide the best outstanding personalised service to all our guests.
I hope you have the chance to visit us again in the future.
Take care

Reviewed 14 August 2012

It was our 3rd stay at this wonderful, nice and peaceful hotel ! We stayed for 2 nights and once again we loved it and we will return soon again.We really enjoyed the friendly service and enjoyed the happy hour too by the pool.
The breakfast has an asian style to it - luckily this time there was cheese and muesli, just a we westernized people like....perfect.

Date of stay: August 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Austin R, General Manager at Centara Nova Hotel Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2012

Dear Valued guest,
Its great to see you enjoyed your stay. Thanks so much for your feedback, this is very important for the team here and also very motivational for them.
Please come and visit us again soon.
We look forward to welcoming you again.
Best Regards

Reviewed 28 July 2012

This was my first trip to Thailand. I have previously been around the world, particularly Europe and have always stayed in 5 star accommodation the likes of Sheraton and The Hilton but none compare to the quality and service I experienced at Nova Hotel & Spa Pattaya. This Hotel may have a 4 star rating but in my view it is 5 stars plus. You will never meet staff as kind and as friendly as in this Hotel and in particular the management. I was so impressed, I will never holiday anywhere else nor stay anywhere else. This Hotel cannot be beaten for price and service. This is an independent review from an experienced traveller and I have not been bribed or paid for this comment.
Regards, Phil G.

Date of stay: July 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
3  Thank PhilG31

Dear Phil,
I do remember you from your time at our hotel. I am really happy that you enjoyed the service and facilities. If I remember correctly, this was your first visit to Pattaya and its great that you enjoyed your holiday here.
I look forward to welcoming you again when you next visit and thank you for taking the time to comment on our new hotel. We appreciate it.
Best Regards

Reviewed 1 July 2012

I have already written a review re the Centara Pattaya Hotel where we were for a week before spending 6 days at Centara Spa. I can only reiterate that it was just perfect. The breakfast were served up slightly differently from the Hotel but absolutely superb

Room tip: No special rooms to choose from really, they all look over a magnificent swimming pool
Date of stay: June 2012
1  Thank ches51
Management response:Responded 2 July 2012

Dear Cheryl,
Again thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel. We do strive to give the best possible experience to all our guests and I am glad that you enjoyed this new product of ours.
Next time you stay I hope you have the time to experience our Spa Cenvaree as well.
I look forward to seeing you again soon.
Kind Regards

Reviewed 17 June 2012

its nice to find a relaxing and peaceful hotel in pattaya.
I stayed here for 2 nights with my son. it was very nice.
rooms were perfect and the food in the restaurant was good too.
the chef did a special vegetarian request for us ;)

the staff were all friendly with the usual Thai courtesy with smiling faces ;)

i would come here again probably ^^

Room tip: pool view room was nice ;)
Date of stay: April 2012
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Management response:Responded 2 July 2012

Hello,
We appreciate your comments and I am personally glad that you were able to enjoy our hotel and facilities with your son.
I hope we can see you again in the future if you have the opportunity to visit Pattaya.
Yours Sincerely