“Very good hotel - Nice and calm - Amazing pool”

Centara Nova Hotel & Spa Pattaya
Ranked #47 of 455 Hotels in Pattaya
Reviewed 17 October 2012

We stayed at the Nova hotel and Spa for 2 nights and must say i had a very comfortable stay here. The hotel is very beatifully maintained. Al the rooms are pool facing and have a lovely balcony where one can enjoy a quiet romantic time. The room service is very prompt and the staff is very friendly. The hotel has a attached Spa which is mind blowing.

The hotel is also very near to all the prominent malls and places of interest in Pattaya. I would strongly recommend anone travelling to Pattaya to stay here. Only drawback is lack of vegeterian food, which i guess is a problem anywhere for Veg people.

Room Tip: All the rooms are pool facing, however the rooms on Top floor will give you the best view.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Austin R, General Manager at Centara Nova Hotel & Spa Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2012

Thank you for taking the time to rate our new hotel.
I am glad you enjoyed the serenity and calmness at the hotel. We do strive to give the best possible service and I am glad you enjoyed our offer.
Please visit us again in the future if you have the chance to visit Pattaya.
Again thank you and take care,

Reviewed 9 October 2012

We like this kind of hotel...not so big and more bigger rooms but the Nova did not make us feel welcome and it feels like an apartment set up. Therebare better choices in Pattaya for same or lesser money. Location also not so good.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Joe C
Austin R, General Manager at Centara Nova Hotel & Spa Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2012

Hello and thanks for taking the time to write and review us! Its a shame that you didnt enjoy your stay with us and I am dissapointed to read this.
Most guests do like our quieter location but I do understand that everyone has different tastes.
Our sister hotel is located nearer to beach road so please contact us if this would be of interest to you in the future.

Reviewed 27 September 2012

We had a brilliant time at the hotel, the only down side was that when we were there what appeared to be a group of men on a stag night arrived at the hotel. Bit noisy at night but hey they were having fun. Not really suitable if you have children as apart from the pool not a lot for them to do. Really a business hotel as opposed to a resort type.

The breakfast was really good with lots of choice.

There was some confusion over the timing of the cocktail happy hour between the bar staff and what was in the information provided by the hotel in our room, having said that the bar staff honoured what was in the information pack.

value was really good as we have a soft opening price.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank MrsBondSomerset

Hello,
I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us. There are many options available and Pattaya so I am glad you felt that you made the right choice. Its true that we are not a large resort style hotel but good that you had a relaxing time with us.
I look forward to seeing you again in the future should you visit Pattaya again.

Reviewed 10 September 2012

Stayed in this hotel during Songkran, it was my birthday and the surprised me with a birthday cake, great buffet breakfast, nothing any problem to the staff could not do enough to make the stay as pleasant as possible. The rooms are lovely and kept spotless and always made up beautifully each day on return. So good am coming back in January again to celebrate my wife's birthday and can't wait to stay again.

Brilliant place what else can I say.

Room Tip: always stay in deluxe and never disappointed all rooms look over swimming pool
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank TheDug
Austin R, General Manager at Centara Nova Hotel & Spa Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 17 September 2012

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. Although we are a smaller hotel we do strive to provide the best outstanding personalised service to all our guests.
I hope you have the chance to visit us again in the future.
Take care

Reviewed 14 August 2012

It was our 3rd stay at this wonderful, nice and peaceful hotel ! We stayed for 2 nights and once again we loved it and we will return soon again.We really enjoyed the friendly service and enjoyed the happy hour too by the pool.
The breakfast has an asian style to it - luckily this time there was cheese and muesli, just a we westernized people like....perfect.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
Austin R, General Manager at Centara Nova Hotel & Spa Pattaya, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2012

Dear Valued guest,
Its great to see you enjoyed your stay. Thanks so much for your feedback, this is very important for the team here and also very motivational for them.
Please come and visit us again soon.
We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 28 July 2012

This was my first trip to Thailand. I have previously been around the world, particularly Europe and have always stayed in 5 star accommodation the likes of Sheraton and The Hilton but none compare to the quality and service I experienced at Nova Hotel & Spa Pattaya. This Hotel may have a 4 star rating but in my view it is 5 stars plus. You will never meet staff as kind and as friendly as in this Hotel and in particular the management. I was so impressed, I will never holiday anywhere else nor stay anywhere else. This Hotel cannot be beaten for price and service. This is an independent review from an experienced traveller and I have not been bribed or paid for this comment.
Regards, Phil G.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled solo
3  Thank Phil G

Dear Phil,
I do remember you from your time at our hotel. I am really happy that you enjoyed the service and facilities. If I remember correctly, this was your first visit to Pattaya and its great that you enjoyed your holiday here.
I look forward to welcoming you again when you next visit and thank you for taking the time to comment on our new hotel. We appreciate it.

Reviewed 1 July 2012

I have already written a review re the Centara Pattaya Hotel where we were for a week before spending 6 days at Centara Spa. I can only reiterate that it was just perfect. The breakfast were served up slightly differently from the Hotel but absolutely superb

Room Tip: No special rooms to choose from really, they all look over a magnificent swimming pool
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank ches51
Management response:Responded 2 July 2012

Dear Cheryl,
Again thank you for taking the time to rate our hotel. We do strive to give the best possible experience to all our guests and I am glad that you enjoyed this new product of ours.
Next time you stay I hope you have the time to experience our Spa Cenvaree as well.
I look forward to seeing you again soon.
Kind Regards