“Exceptional!!!”

Ranked #34 of 447 Hotels in Pattaya
Moe, Australia
“Exceptional!!!”
Reviewed 24 July 2012

It was my first time to Thailand and I fell in love with the place. I am returning in a few weeks and will definitely be booking into the Centara Pattaya Hotel. The exceptional customer service I have received from the friendly staff is beyond compare. A particular mention must be made for Mr Pom who extended his time and efforts to make sure my stay was comfortable and without any complications. See you again soon.

Regards,
Bob Syme
Newborough, Victoria
Australia

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
2 Thank Bob S
Austin R, General Manager at Centara Pattaya Hotel, responded to this review, 13 August 2012
Dear Sir,
Firstly, a very sincere thank you for taking the time to comment on our new Hotel. I am very happy to read that you enjoyed your stay ! I do hope that if you travel to Pattaya in the future you can stay again with us.
Once again thank you for your feedback.
All my best
Austin

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (184)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 22 July 2012

A gem! Everyone is so friendly & helpful. Rooms are kept spotless by housekeeping, food in the Mix Bistro Restaurant is amazing. The pool is clean & has a beautiful waterfall. Mr.Pom is knowledgeable about anything & everything in the area. He is so helpful & genuinely a nice guy. The Centara caters to an international clientele, they have something for everyone. I have travelled extensively over the years & this place rocks! From singles to families, the Centara staff will ensure your trip is the best it can be.

• Stayed July 2012, travelled solo
1 Thank M M
Austin R, General Manager at Centara Pattaya Hotel, responded to this review, 26 July 2012
Dear Mark,
Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. My team and I are very happy with your comments and we are glad you enjoyed your stay.
I have had many comments regarding the friendliness of our staff here and glad you had the same experience. I hope you enjoyed your holiday to Pattaya and really look forward to you visiting us again soon.
Brampton, Canada
Reviewed 19 July 2012

Visited for almost 2 weeks and the staff from the cleaners to the managers were fantastic, After awhile felt like family. Great and diverse Breakfast Buffet (which caters to many cultures), was excellent and a little bit different each day with quite a few selections. Enjoyed the pool area also very relaxing with its 10 foot waterfall (drowns out the city noises). The showers in the rooms are 4 feet by 4 feet and didn't feel confined like some hotels. The bell captains (MR POM) were fantastic and provided great advice about PATTAYA.Hotel is only 6 months old with security cameras etc., allowing me to feel secure. Time flew by...Goodbye Centara and Pattaya

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
3 Thank Darryl C
Dear Darryl,
I am very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. In particular it pleases me to hear that you liked our breakfast options. We cater for all cultures throught the world and the mix of our guests is very international. I have posted your comments on our staff notice board and all of our team are grateful.
I do hope you can visit us again in the future if you are ever coming this way.
Yours Sincerely
tehran
Reviewed 8 July 2012

i stayed 7 night there! wish stay 7 month!!!
i like its personel manner specially mr pom he was very nice guy..thank u ...
very clean-small but lovely pool-nice breakfast-
free of charge guest(it was great in pattaya!!!)
all things was great
i enjoied and surely come to centara next time
bye bye centara with best regard

Room Tip: room on the b section was very good
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank afshin m
, General Manager at Centara Pattaya Hotel, responded to this review, 13 July 2012
Dear Sir,
I really appreciate you taking the time to review us. I am glad you enjoyed your stay at our new hotel and I am extemely happy that you liked our facilities and staff.
Should you ever return to Pattaya I would love to welcome you again to Centara Pattaya Resort.
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Reviewed 7 July 2012

What a fantastic hotel staff do a great job very clean good food and nice rooms cant understand why some people gave this hotel poor reviews.Just back after spending 15 nights there and will be back soon

• Stayed July 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank danny j
, General Manager at Centara Pattaya Hotel, responded to this review, 8 July 2012
Thank You for your response. Its great for us to have the feedback. I also believe that we have some great rooms and facilities on offer. Most of all its very gratifying for all of us to have the positive feedback from our guests, especially regarding the level of service.
We would love to welcome you again to the hotel and look forward to seeing you soon.
gold coast
Reviewed 1 July 2012

Arrived on my birthday which was perfect. The room was above the pool and so airy. Even though the hotel is in its last stages of being finished there was nothing that got in our way. The gym will be completed when I next visit but dont think I will visit the gym anyway. The service is nothing short of excellent. A short stroll to the beach and all ammenities. Shopping is of course easy anywhere in Thailand. The staff are excellent at suggesting places to visit. The room itself is well appointed and so very clean. Breakfast takes care of meals until dinner time. These are wonderful and a superb array of different foods. We often had our evening meal there as opposed to eating out as it is so affordable and of course eating in comfort. We spent a week there and then moved over to the other Centara Hotel just up the road for another experience. Just amazing. We will return and I suggest that anyone wanting to visit Pattaya put Centara on their list of Hotels. I have visited Thailand so many times but this was truly the best.

Room Tip: I think higher floors are always preferable anywhere you stay
  • Stayed June 2012, travelled with friends
1 Thank ches51
, General Manager at Centara Pattaya Hotel, responded to this review, 2 July 2012
Dear Cheryl,
Thank you for taking the time to tell of your positive experience. The team have been informed of your feedback and many of them remember your stay with us. I hope if you are ever in Pattaya again that you can visit us and again, we will do our level best to give you a fantastic experience.
Kind Regards
Valencia, Spain
Reviewed 25 June 2012

I wish i could say something bad about the hotel, but its new, clean, great pool area and nice breakfast buffet, the only problems is that the hotel is in Pattaya...

• Stayed June 2012, travelled with family
5 Thank Paul B
, General Manager at Centara Pattaya Hotel, responded to this review, 26 June 2012
Thank you for your feedback on our new hotel. We appreciate the positive feedback. I am sorry that you didnt enjoy Pattaya but I have lived here for 12 months and really enjoy this city. There are many great things to do and if you have the opportunity to return I recommend seeing our tour desk for ideas on the great places to see.
I do look forward to welcoming you again at Centara Pattaya Hotel.