“great place”

Ranked #29 of 442 Hotels in Pattaya
Bagram, Afghanistan
“great place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 May 2014

I stayed for 12 days and the rates were very good the rooms were spacious and keep clean, It was also a very convenient location just a short walk from the beach, the food that was served in the restaurant was first class and tne staff was very out going. Also everyone at the front desk was very helpful and they spoke very good English, I will definitely be staying with them again on my next trip to Pattaya .

Room Tip: My room and my friends room down the hall were pretty much the same theyhad everything we needed.
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled solo
Jonas S, General Manager at Centara Pattaya Hotel, responded to this review, 7 May 2014
Dear Austin,
Thank you very much for the great feed back and comments. We are very happy to see that you and your friends were so satisfied. I have noted the good comments about our food and service, house keeping and also our Front Office staff. I will share all this on our staff board. Thank you again and we hope to have chance to welcome you back as our guests in the nearby future, and I remain,
Jonas Sjostedt

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (178)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Tehran, Iran
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2014

5th Trip , God Trip
This was my 5th Trip to Pattaya. It was so good and I realy enjoyed it. The hotelstaff had been very Professional and friendly and always had a smile on their faces. The room was nice, and always clean. The breakfast was good . The swimming pool was good and I heard the best music in swimming pool and I was relax .

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
Jonas S, General Manager at Centara Pattaya Hotel, responded to this review, 26 April 2014
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you very much for your kind comments. We are happy to see that you were so satisfied with your stay. We hope to see you soon again, and when you do, please mail me before on cpy@chr.co.th so we can prepare all for your accordingly, and i remain,
Melbourne, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014

Stayed four nights before heading to Phuket. Had major problems with credit card booking a flight online and Susi and her friend at the front desk were invaluable. Organised everything direct over the phone for me, flights, taxis, things to do and all at least 25% cheaper than I had found or been quoted myself. She turned a potential nightmare into a dream holiday.. The rooms were fantastic and kept beautifully clean. ALL the staff were friendly and of constant help!! Will def be back!!!

Leigh & Bill from OZ!!

• Stayed April 2014
1 Thank Blokiest
Jonas S, General Manager at Centara Pattaya Hotel, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to send this great feedback to us and the Tour Counter. I have shared it to Ms. Susy and her team.
We hope to have the chance to welcome you back as our guest in the nearest future.
Best regards,
Hamburg, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014

This was my First Trip to Pattaya. I realy enjoyed it. The hotelstaff had been very Professional and friendly and always had a smile on their faces.
The room was nice, big and always clean. The breakfast was good and i also tried some good dishes in the Mix Bistro. If i could say anything Bad then that the bed was a little bit to hard for me, but i slept very good in it. so it is not a decisive Point.

I will come back to Pattaya, and back to this Hotel

• Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank Jan T
Jonas S, General Manager at Centara Pattaya Hotel, responded to this review, 12 April 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for the great feed back and comments! I will share them with our staff. On your next visit please contact us before on cpy@chr.co.th and we can arrange an extra top mattress on your bed if you prefer to get it more soft, and I remain,

UK
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 April 2014 via mobile

3rd time of visiting and the hotel never disappoints. We had a family studio this time and the extra space was great, although a mirror in the main room would have been nice. Its the staff that make this hotel so enjoyable. Everyone of them are friendly and genuinely pleased to help. Looking forward to our 4th visit!

Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write this nice review. I will share it on our staff board so everyone can see how satisfied with your stay. We hope to have the chance to welcome you back soon again as our guests, and I remain,

London
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

On arrival at this hotel I knew things were not gonna be great.

If you travel like I do your aware all the time, you have expectations; not high ones just the simplest things one appreciates when holidaying.
"Cleanliness, comfort, patience and understanding!"

The staff at this hotel are very helpful, attentive and compliant so no complaints there.

The initial room I was allocated had an ant problem, my second and final offer was riddled with bugs and small black flies, flies that would be left in the same place after the maid had cleaned my room.
I spent a lot of baht on bug spray for my room. Even after asking the maid to spray my room daily I also had to spray as these bad boys just kept on coming; some of them just refused to die.
I stayed out of my room as much as possible because of this.

Cause the maids weren't great at cleaning there'd be dead ones throughout the hotel room/bathroom.
The bath would only be cleaned if I summonds the maid to return and clean it.

There was a leak in the bathroom which had a real bad smell (sewer) travelling throughout the hotel room; this was masked over by a bathroom mat that was soaked through daily.

No amount of calls to reception could get it sorted. Their handy man changed the shower spray next to the toilet on 3 separate occasions believing this was the source of the leak (no avail)

Instead of changing my sweaty dirty sheets the maids would make up the bed and puff the pillows. I realised this only because of certain stains.

In room dining menu was a let down: pizza, burgers, chips, sandwiches and noodles.
The meats are not worth mentioning.

If the menu says grilled be very careful it's more likely your meal is fried; fried in a lot of oil.

I would not go back to Centara I deserve better, anyone on holiday deserves better.

I go to Thailand every year this was the my first disappointing stay.You don't get what you pay for at that hotel.

Stayed March 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank 999Lorna
Jonas S, General Manager at Centara Pattaya Hotel, responded to this review, 9 April 2014
Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to give us these comments. I have investigated your points and have the following information. As mentioned both in the Guest Service Direction in your room and also on the sticker attached on the balcony door, we strongly recommend to keep the balcony door closed in order to prevent for mosquito or bugs to come in to the rooms. I believe we also informed you this after you informed our reception about the Mosquito issue. As per your request, our Room maid sprayed your room every afternoon. We apologize for the inconvenient with the leaking water hose next to the toilet, we thought we could repair it but could not and had to replace it. Both our Engineer and Room maids have been informed as well about the comments so we can improve our service and standard. Regarding our In Room Dining menu and records, we can not find any order from you during your stay. We offer 53 dishes 24 hours a day from it and we find the options enough. Our imported steaks are from Australia and New Zeeland, but we have also offer Thai beef in several Thai dishes. We are sorry to hear that you were so disappointed, but hope you can give us another chance and then show you are improvements. If you do please mail me before on gmcpy@chr.co.th so I can prepare accordingly, and I remain,

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 April 2014

Stayed last month - hotel seems like always busy.
Room: Good Clean
Staff: check in - ok but for the lady who cooked eggs for me was excellent
Beakfast: More than Good.
Location: Near to beach and food, convenience store.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Jonas S, General Manager at Centara Pattaya Hotel, responded to this review, 8 April 2014
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to give these comments. Our Kitchen staff and Food & Beverage staff are informed about your good experience with us and we hope to have the chance soon again to welcome you as our guests, and I remain,

Sincerely Yours