“love there bekery”

Cuisines: French, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed 6 June 2014

I went there to grab some cake and took it home with me, you know what it very worthy to took it home with me LOVE there cake and I will go again

LaBaguetteBakery, Manager at La Baguette French Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 7 June 2014

Dear Zerie K.

the team of La Baguette joins me in thanking you for your very kind review, we are delighted that you enjoyed our outlet and our bakery.

La Baguette team

There are newer reviews for La Baguette French Bakery

Reviewed 28 May 2014

La Baguette is definitely a busy place! It is part of the Woodlands Resort & Spa Hotel, an up-scale accommodation. From the times I've been there, it seems there are mostly Thais, or else Japanese, staying at the Woodlands, while on a tour.
The atmosphere is a 'slouchy-formal' or 'shabby-chic' -- quite comfortable, yet showing that it is still 'upscale'. The tables and chairs are 'real' furniture, rather than knock-off commercial pieces. The washroom has real marble, rather than Travertine tile.
Seating is available outside, at a covered porch, or inside.
The coffee is great, as is expected.
The pastries are ample, tasty, and well-paid-for... yet a bit too pricey.
The menu is extensive, yet some categories have few offerings. There was only one 'dinner' Crepe without ham,sausage, or seafood. This was with chicken. The crepe itself is of a good generous (normal) size; however, the filling was place as a mound, in the middle, rather than balanced over the body of the crepe.... so, there was a lot of empty crepe.
The service is professional, friendly and good, tho getting their attention vies with their chatting together.
Eating at La Baguette is pleasurable, tho a bit pricey for Pattaya.
I do recommend their food, and do return there.

LaBaguetteBakery, Manager at La Baguette French Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear LightSplash,

the team of La Baguette joins me in thanking you for your kind review, we are delighted to know that you have enjoyed our bakery.

as the manager, i thank you even more for the important information you put in your review, this will be review with my team to ensure correction and improvement.

very best regards,

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

Popped in for lunch and was very busy and lucky to get a table.

I was craving a filled baguette that afternoon where as my girlfriend only wanted a coffee and a cake.

Bit disappointed there were only 2 baguettes on the menu and 1 cibatta sandwhich and thought that was very poor considering it was a bakery.

I opted for the beef loin with mozzarella and tomato sauce as the other option was a salami baguette.

Girlfriend had coffee and a black forest gateau and she said the coffee was good and so was the gateau.

I had a fruit smoothie which was excellent and the baguette was tasty too but would of liked to see more options on the menu as 2 options just isnt enough.

Overall what we had was good but much to expensive. 315 baht for a baguette is too much and a bill for about 700 odd baht for a coffee a smoothie a gateau and a baguette is a little on the steep side.

Dear tag420uk ,

the team of Labaguette joins me in thanking you for your review, we are delighted that you had enjoyed our bakery.
we are considering your adivce on more sandwiches as we up-date our menu yearly, new product items are consistantly added in order to satisfied our clients desires.

La Baguette Team

Reviewed 16 May 2014

No competition, that I've found. No surprise, its a challenge to get a seat sometimes, it's so good. Enough said.

LaBaguetteBakery, Manager at La Baguette French Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2014

Dear Gareth S,

the team of La Baguette joins me in thanking you for your review, we are delighted that you enjoyed yourself in our bakery.

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Very busy coffee shop with delicious cakes. Pattaya needs more places like this! It seemed to be very popular with Thai people especially in the evening and at the weekend. For us it was a good place to have an after dinner coffee.

Dear Maggie Moon 46,

the tean of La Baguette joins me in thanking you for your review in trip advisor, we are delighted that you enjoyed our bakery.