“Beautiful setting”

Bali Hai Sunset
Ranked #236 of 1,645 Restaurants in Pattaya
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed 22 June 2015

Went to this restaurant just before sunset, it was stunning watching the sun go down. The food was excellent and very reasonably priced. The seating area is very comfortable and also you can see the kitchen and it was immaculately clean. Well worth a trip.

Date of visit: June 2015
1  Thank pauline g

Reviewed 13 June 2015

Wonderful service. Awesome food. Good live music. An all around enjoyable experience. Ocean views and cool breezes and good view of walking g street.

Date of visit: June 2015
1  Thank wdy1173
Reviewed 8 May 2015

Not crowded up to other tables, food was excellent and well presented
Good music and thoroughly enjoyable..

This buffet is suited to all tastes - something for everybody -
Sushi for Mum and dad, and sorbet and ice-cream for kids...
Overall some great food combinations.... and all with a view!

Date of visit: May 2015
1  Thank Jeff M
Reviewed 18 November 2014

I found this restaurant by accident as I was just walking through "Walking Street" in Pattaya, looking for somewhere to eat.
The location of the restaurant is perfect, right on the ocean front, also beautifully set up with a live band playing soft music.

The lighting was magical.

I decided to have the "All you can eat" offer. 880 Baht plus drinks.
The food was a mixture of seafood, lamb, pork, roast potatoes and the most delicious duck I've tasted, all cooked fresh while you watch.

There were also Thai food available, but I stayed with the European dishes.

The staff were friendly and efficient, this meant a lot as I was dining alone.

I did pig out a little and went back for seconds then finished with some cake and fresh fruit.

I enjoyed the experience, the location, the food and the view.

They do have fresh non alcoholic fruit drinks, I tried the coconut and Mango drink...., yummeee

I certainly recommend the Bali Hai Sunset restaurant in Pattaya, lovely experience.

Date of visit: November 2014
1  Thank TomboPerth
Reviewed 27 May 2014

A group of 6 os us went over for dinner as we were staying at the hotel and its was fantastic.
The restaurant basically sits on the beach and the meat and seafood cooked for you after you select them and how you would like it prepared.
The staff are attentive and well trained. There was a trainee on duty who was outstanding with the son of one of our group and treated him extremely well..

Date of visit: April 2014