“Great time off road” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of ATV Tours Pattaya Jungle Adventures

ATV Tours Pattaya Jungle Adventures
Ranked #7 of 61 Tours in Pattaya
More attraction details
Owner description: Our ATV adventure tour is great fun for everyone to experience the beautiful Thai countryside. We are located just 20 mins East of Pattaya and our tour is 99% off-road! Drive through jungle trails, pineapple and coconut plantations, jack fruit, rubber and eucalyptus trees, streams, water obstacles, sandy desert tracks, hill climbing and see lots of Thai wildlife. Easy to drive automatic Polaris ATV's from the U.S.A and 390cc Buggies. Superb guides and excellent facilities.
Manila, Philippines
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great time off road”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2014

Jack set up my tour, he made sure I was put in an experienced riders group so I would have maximum fun (((had a bad/boring experience in the Philippines before))). Rode a nice KLX 250 ,well maintained. A lot of fun out in the plantations blasting through gears . Nice to see the real Thailand. Got to see some elephants on the way out there too..... *Tip* Your gonna get dirty!!!

Visited March 2014
2 Thank chad k

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
Sydney, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Remember the dust mask.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

Had a very good time here did the 4hr ATV package.Good value and burger and chips provided afterwards.Just one thing if you go in their dry season it gets very dusty in certain parts so take the dust mask that they supply they didnt stress the importance of the dust mask enough but apart from that everything else was brilliant.Also good that they provide a clean shower which was much appreciated.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Jimmy S
Ko Chang, Thailand
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Beautiful ATV tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

We did the 4 hour tour which was around 3 hour and a bit driving followed by a swim in the pool and burger, chips n salad. Amazing tour! Beautiful stunning scenery less than half hours drive from Pattaya city center. I drove with a friend as I wasn’t so confident. We rode the big ATV as there were two of us. It was a Polaris Sportsman 450cc!!. The ATV had a lot of power but the best thing about it was that it was very very comfortable to ride even over all the different off-road tracks. I have done ATV tours before on smalll ATVs and my back would hurt after 20 minutes. The ATV Jungle Adventures ATV I could ride all day!! Definitely recommend!!

Visited February 2014
Kuwait City, Kuwait
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome ATV ex”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 January 2014

My friends and I enjoyed the ATV riding in Baan Pong, Thailand through country side. We had a chance to take many pictures and videos; it's truly an amazing place to see. I look forward to many more trips to ATV Tours Pattaya Jungle Adventures, Thailand.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Tre T
Regensburg, Germany
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great organization”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2013

From pick up to drop off these guys made sure we had a great experience. Driver was right on time; arrived and received a breif for the day as well as an orientation for a new rider. Guide made sure we were safe, and had fun. I recommend this trip for beginners to an experience vet. After you are finished a shower is provided for you as well as a nice lunch. Great time.

Visited December 2013