“Tour with wife and kids”

ATV Adventures Pattaya
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Our ATV adventure tours are great fun for everyone to experience the beautiful Thai countryside. We are located just 20 mins East of Pattaya and our tour is 90% off-road awesome adventure! Drive through jungle trails, pineapple and coconut plantations, jack fruit, rubber and eucalyptus trees, streams, water obstacles, sandy desert tracks, hill climbing and see lots of Thai wildlife. Big, easy to drive automatic quality Polaris ATV's imported from the U.S.A and CF Moto Buggies. Superb guides and excellent facilities. Established since 2006 we are always getting better! We have two epic ATV tours with multiple km tracks of massively varied terrain. Our FUN ATV TOUR is designed for Novice riders and absolutely anyone over the age of 15 can drive. Our ULTIMATE ATV tour is for those with some previous riding experience as we take you on a more challenging track to the highest peaks. For full details please visit our website!
Reviewed 19 April 2014

Staff went over and above to accommodate wife kids and I. Very welcoming and friendly.
Equipment was top class and guide was excellent. great routes which were a little challenging at times and when a little too much for the wife the guide took over for that section.

managed to get video of the whole journey through helmet cam which the kids wont stop watching.

100% will return

"rough terrain"
"safety briefing"
"amazing adventure"
in 3 reviews
"picked up from our hotel"
"dirt bike"
"these guys"
in 8 reviews
"two hours"
"take photos"

Reviewed 18 April 2014

Atv safari was one of the best times in my life. Staff is very helpful and good people. I loved it. You will be addicted. Thank you Jack. Keep doing it.

1  Thank Onur T
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

Don't go any where else in Pattaya, you must come here it is extremely good. Went with some friend and had a great time. All of the staff were very friendly and being a quad biker myself everything seemed very well maintained. Our instructor took us on lots of rugged fun trails and we were laughing the whole time. We went on some very fast trails that challenged even the experienced ones. But we were kept well supplied with water so we always had enough concentration and were always hydrated. It was a little bit dusty so remember to bring sunglasses, but everything else you get up there and it high quality gear too!! Great day out...thanks to the staff!!!
If there was a six star rating I would give it that!

1  Thank Quadrr
Reviewed 29 March 2014 via mobile

Don't bother going anywhere else in Pattaya.
Awesome experience and great set up.
Went on the 250 dirt bikes and hand a smile on my face for 3hours.
Lot of fast sections and also heaps of technical stuff too.
Staff very friendly and my guide Phil was fantastic.
Definitely recommend to everyone.