Officially my first ever review of a hotel and the fact that I was so happy with this property that I was compelled to write a review should say it all. First off, you will not be treated any better by any hotel staff in Thailand (or anywhere else in the world). I cannot say enough about the level of service I received and all were so genuinely warm and accommodating that it blew me away. I have logged many nights in Marriotts around the world and this one was by far the best experience EVER. I have also stayed in many hotels in Pattaya and this was hands down the best experience I have ever had. The Rooms were spotless and spacious, the breakfast was just top notch with what seems like a 1:1 ratio of guests to employees. Fresh Juice Bar, any food you can imagine from Western to Thai to Indian to you name it. Swimming Pool and the grounds were the grand prize. If you are traveling with your family, this is ideal especially with kids as it has a small water slide and all the kids there seemed to be having the time of their lives. Location was just perfect, you can access beach road from the back exit and be on walking street in a 5 min. walk. I think it is the best location for me because it is so close to so much. If you like to work out during your stay, they give access to the best Hotel Gym I have ever seen. You are given access to a full gym with all the free weights, benches, dumbells, nautilus, eliptical, cycling bikes you could ask for and more. Special Thank You's to the staff Pui (Guest Relations) KAT (speaks better english than 99% of the Americans I know), and Mark (from England). The 3 of them made my stay even more memorable and comfortable than I could have ever imagined. Dont know what else to say but I truly felt like a Rock Star for a week. If you are traveling with family, alone for work or just for pleasure, I would highly reccommend this hotel in Pattaya.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in style, at AVANI Pattaya Resort & Spa. Located in the heart of the city, there's so much to see and do - and you'll love the view. For work or play, we'll make your day, with endless options to adventure or unwind. Gather your team in contemporary, airy meeting rooms with state of the art facilities, or bring the family to experience the simple pleasures of fun by the sea. We'll keep everyone interested, with AVANIKIDS for the little ones. Take in a game of golf with friends. Share fun with the family at a nearby waterpark. Taste a world of flavours in our selection of the finest restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelbag, LoveHolidays, Prestigia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your AVANI Pattaya Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Marriott Pattaya Resort And Spa
- Pattaya Marriott