Not really the best hotels in the luxury category but it certainly has a lot to offer. Service is decent but what I love most about it is the location. Next to the mall, beach and walking street!
Also has a fantastic gym that I always use, just too bad it's quite far from the rooms we get generally.
I would say value for money describes Marriott Pattaya the best.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in style, at AVANI Pattaya Resort & Spa. Located in the heart of the city, there's so much to see and do - and you'll love the view. For work or play, we'll make your day, with endless options to adventure or unwind. Gather your team in contemporary, airy meeting rooms with state of the art facilities, or bring the family to experience the simple pleasures of fun by the sea. We'll keep everyone interested, with AVANIKIDS for the little ones. Take in a game of golf with friends. Share fun with the family at a nearby waterpark. Taste a world of flavours in our selection of the finest restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your AVANI Pattaya Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Pattaya Hotel Pattaya
- Marriott Pattaya Resort And Spa
- Pattaya Marriott